• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Number Two

Nice motor mate.

Always liked the DC5, I pass one in linwood when I drop my son off at football training, tidy wee motors.

So Pat, where's the videos you keep sending us then, not going to post them? :lol:;)

I couldn't possibly show off all my private roads on the Internet. People might grow jealous of all the land I own

When are you going to trade that Dagenham dustbin of yours in for one then? :)

It'll be a while yet stu. The ST will go to Lyns and I think I'm coming back to Vtec as nothing else appeals to me, I've looked at EVO's, Skylines etc. but none of the float my boat for smiles per mile. But it is going to be a couple of years yet, concentrating on getting the house done for a while so we can sell for more.

:( you're getting far too sensible Darren !

Scott how damn fine is the k20 :). Bloody masterpiece of an engine :D

Sent via NecronomiPhon

It'll be a while yet stu. The ST will go to Lyns and I think I'm coming back to Vtec as nothing else appeals to me, I've looked at EVO's, Skylines etc. but none of the float my boat for smiles per mile. But it is going to be a couple of years yet, concentrating on getting the house done for a while so we can sell for more.

Oreliowl.jpeg

Yeah that all went out the window when I started looking on Torque GTs website haha

Not much goes on north of the border, so they have DC's out measuring people's numberplates. Scott's failed.

Back