• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Number Two

What's the sizing then boys? I was looking at plate relocators but I might look at a sticky as long as I know the sizes.

They did ask about it being an import however they said nothing about that allowing it to have differently sizing. Not that I don't believe you but do you have any links or further info to back this up?

The fine's paid anyway but it would be nice to have something to throw in their faces

My sticky plate from Chris CC was reflectant as well so the old bill never had me about it in 4 years.

Get it bought, get annoyed by the hole

There's a post on the DC5 forum where someone quotes the UK rules/laws about number plates which specify imports have exceptions. I can't remember what it says exactly but it's good info. Shouldn't be too hard to find.EDITProbably similar info that Mark posted above.

I had a sticky plate on my JDM S2000, which was fitted by the MOT station as the UK spec plastic one got a crack, then got damp, then black and failed the MOT.

The smaller, sticky plates are allowed on all import cars pre 2003 IIRC, anything after that, has to have the proper plastic larger plates. Or something very similar to that.

I never got pulled or questioned about it, only that it looks a million times better.

NSring.jpg

Back