• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

As soon as you get it back buy a tracker. 100 times more inportant than any goodies you want to splash out on and a tracker would have saved you days of heartache

Would he really want it back if it went missing for a 2nd time though? I sure as hell wouldn't.

As soon as you get it back buy a tracker. 100 times more inportant than any goodies you want to splash out on and a tracker would have saved you days of heartache

Trouble is with a tracker is it means you will get the car back, which I wouldn't want.

Self destruct via SMS would be perfect.

Trouble is with a tracker is it means you will get the car back, which I wouldn't want.

Self destruct via SMS would be perfect.

lol. i had a tracker fitted before i bought the car. I thought these things were suposed to be very well hidden yet i found my tracker a few weeks ago when i was doing some work on her :rolleyes:

glad to hear your getting it back mate, a good outcome for your circumstances from what i,ve read, i look forward to your build thread:twisted: that should bring the love back:lol:

Glad you got it back safe and sound. (Although like others have said, id rather mine was never seen again if it happened to me).

Like Damien said, the love will come back when you start with your mods, and i look forward to seeing your build thread too! :)

I'm seriously impressed, as never would have thought you'd get it back mate, even more impressed that the police actually managed to get it back for you, but I guess that was more chance than hard work as the stolen plates probably just flagged up on their ANPR system or whatever it's called..
I'm not sure how I'd feel in your situation, most people seem to not want it back yet I seem to disagree, but then that may be down to me being unable to fully comprehend how it would feel as *touch wood* I've never been in your situation. Only thing that has been stolen from me was a headunit many many years ago and the process was painless, insurance paid for a replacement and fitting, along with fixing the lock that they slammed a screwdriver into, so I really didn't feel a sting of the theft, which is different to you. But I think that so long as the insurance paid out in full for anything and everything that needs rectifying then I'd be happy to have it back. Granted, driving it for the first few months may make you feel sick to the stomach knowing that some sh*tbag has been driving it but I'd expect that this will pass as the love for it increases again :)
Really happy that this seems to be working out for you mate and you're getting it back

Just read this, glad you got it back dude. Talk bout highs and lows!! Just hope the thieving little **** meets his match in the showers!!

Back