• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Whats the best thing about owning an EP3

People loves their car for many different reasons whats yours ill start?

Everyone is envious of your car lol
And its one of the few cars that are still fun and envolving to drive

Everyone is envious of your car lol
And its one of the few cars that are still fun and envolving to drive

You said it in a nutshell, its an adrenaline rush and well VTEC just sounds the nuts, its a big boys toy and a respected one.:D

Well in all fairness, I had more fun driving my RS1800 :lol: I would say that was more down to a bit of the fear factor chucked in.

But I feel alot safer in this car and it sounds wicked with my piper system. Plus I know that it's one of the best handling cars around and my gf likes it

I liked the engine, looks and gearstick.

Hated the ten a penny factor and the fact they are so cheap nowadays they're being snapped up by weapons.

everyday useability mixed with performance on tap when needed......

p,s I dont think they stand out from the crowd at all,barley gets a glance.

The fact that my 'mates' enjoy stealing my ariel!

And the empty rear half of the car!!

The best thing is knowing you're on your way to a better car like a Golf GTI FSI or a Megane 250 cup. After 4 years of high reving honda it can become boring. Though I've used the EP3 as a van which has been practical & stayed in great nick apart from the odd scratches in the boot, but it's only a boot.

Sitting on the 2nd row of the grid at Brands Hatch waiting for the red lights to go out and racing to start knowing You are driving a car capable of winning the race, then turning it back into a road spec car and still being able to traffic light grand prix but in comfort ;)

The fact that you can overtake people without wondering if it'll run out of steam before you pass the car in front.

The fact that I can drop the missus off at her mums, then have some real fun without getting an ear full.

The handling is sublime for a FWD car.

The 'wet look' of the pearlescent NHB paintwork after a good polishing sesh.

It isn't anywhere nearly as compromised as a daily driver as many other hot hatches.

The roar of VTEC with a decent induction system (my personal favourite). ;)

Back