• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

53 Plate - Facelift Satin Silver - EP3

Engine:
KPRO
Gruppe M
RBC
Energy Engine Mount Inserts
Mugen Res Socks

Exhaust:
Spoon 4-2
Spoon 2-1
Spoon B Pipe
Spoon N1 B Box

Suspension:
Buddyclub N+ Coilovers
Eibach Camber Bolts/Arms
Pro Grip Fast Road Setup
J's Racing Upper Front Strut Brace
J's Racing Engine Torque Damper
JDM Front ARB

Brakes:
Do-Luck Braided Hoses
Silkolene Pro Race 2000 Brake Fluid
Ferodo DS2500 Pads - Front
Mintex Discs - Rear
Mintex Pads - Rear

Interior:
Skunk2 Gear Knob
JDM Red Recaro's

Exterior:
JDM Wind Deflectors

Pictures:
1-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Scoooop.jpg

Bay.jpg

DSCF0892.jpg

DSCF0889.jpg

10-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

Pictures of new seats. They look pink, and they are blurry. They aren't pink or blurry in person haha -
DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

Videos from a tunnel -
[video=youtube;vMQL136w2Vg]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;CQFC2X7RQOA]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;lF3HsRowEU0]old link autoupdated[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :cool:

Not lowering it yet, I think they look nice as standard height but might eventually lower it. If I do it will not be by alot at all because the spoon b pipe will hang low, there is more speed bumps than people where I live and getting it in and out the driveway when wanting to clean it would be a no no.

When you say new style Gruppe M, is there much of a difference between that and the older one?
Looking good though mate, silver FTW

When you say new style Gruppe M, is there much of a difference between that and the older one?
Looking good though mate, silver FTW

Thanks dude :)

As far as I have seen from pictures, it's only the badge that is different, new style says "M's" instead of "Gruppe M". I have only seen mine and Nick's though which were both the newer ones, never seen the other in an engine bay, only pictures. Be good to find out any differences though if anyone else knows??

Oh right lol, maybe they have a bigger filter.
Also have you thought about a silicone pipe from the Gruppe M?

Oh right lol, maybe they have a bigger filter.
Also have you thought about a silicone pipe from the Gruppe M?

I have indeed, I want a red SFS one, but no way am I paying £60+ for a bit hose :lol: I'll keep my eye on for sale sections on the forums I am on in hope someone sells one for £40 or under.

£60 for a SFS hose is, IMO, pretty damn cheap. I had them make a purple one for me (made to order) and that set me back just over £100 with postage, so £60 for a quality product shouldn't be shunned, especially if you've just forked out £500 or so on a GM :cool:

£60 for a SFS hose is, IMO, pretty damn cheap. I had them make a purple one for me (made to order) and that set me back just over £100 with postage, so £60 for a quality product shouldn't be shunned, especially if you've just forked out £500 or so on a GM :cool:

Technically, you are right haha. I will eventually pay that for one, but I am having a good time hesitating and moaning first like I always do before just splashing the cash.

The scoop from the newer Gruppe M has been redesigned so it doesn't catch against the bonnet when it's opened.

The scoop from the newer Gruppe M has been redesigned so it doesn't catch against the bonnet when it's opened.

Ahh yeah, I remember being told that now actually. Would do my nut in having to remove scoop everytime to open up the bonnet.

Ahh yeah, I remember being told that now actually. Would do my nut in having to remove scoop everytime to open up the bonnet.

Its not as bad as that, you just have to push the scoop back a little when you open the bonnet, but its not ideal.

Or just shave 2mm of teh scoop.

Its not as bad as that, you just have to push the scoop back a little when you open the bonnet, but its not ideal.

Or just shave 2mm of teh scoop.

That ain't so bad then. Good they revised it for new version though.

Also update - Been phoning around local garages this morning as I am the most impatient person ever. My neighbours friend has a garage going to fit the spoon b pipe and N1 tomorrow, but I want it done NOW :lol: I called my mums friends garage and no answer, all the other garages were saying Thursday/Friday with a few saying there mechanic was off this week which I found strange. Finally got hold of my mums friend and he says to take it in on the way home from work and they will "sort something out" with me :) He asked me if it was "just some sort of sporty back box or something" hehe. Hope they can get it done tonight for me, otherwise have to wait till tomorrow which would suck!

Back