• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

I'm hoping so, got a fair amount of pad left on the redstuff's to work through yet so it'll be a while but I'm already starting to drive harder to get through the old pads faster ;) haha

Spent today giving the car a good wash, a polish and cracked open new bottle of carnauba wax to finish it off. I have some AutoGlym pack thing that I am trying to finish up as had for a while.

- Rinse
- AutoGlym Active Insect Remover, to get rid of any splattered beasties
- Rinse
- AutoGlym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner with roasty toasty water
- Rinse
- Turtle Wax Nano Tech wheel cleaner
- Rinse wheels
- Meguiars Natural Chamois to get it all dry
- AutoGlym Super Resin Polish
- Meguiars Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax, used Meguiars Super Terry Towel
- AutoGlym Fast Glass

Spent hours on it, but it's looking more shiney than ever and the paint is super smoooooth to the touch -

DSCF0894.jpg

DSCF0893.jpg

DSCF0889.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

Promised pictures of the N1 as well, it was still super shiney from some handy mans polishing skillzz, but it had wee dirty bits on it so gave it a little clean -

DSCF0890.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

DSCF0892.jpg

:twisted:

Over the moon with my wee chug-a-bug :D

Great work mate, satin's always look mint after a nice clean and polish, they seem to look fresh no matter how old they are. :smt023

I used Autosol on it mate, but as you know, it's in mint condition, so only took a few minutes.

Good work on the cleaning.

Thanks guys.

Aye Nick it was nice and shiney when it went on, must have drove through a puddle and got it manky, but it'll keep the good shine you gave it as long as I am looking after it :cool:

Do-Luck Powerline Hoses
Ferodo DS2500 Front Pads
Silkolene Pro Race 2000

All done tonight :) Brake pedal feel is night and day difference from stock, the car is stopping with so much more authority now, wait till the pads are bedded will be even better!

Thanks to Nick for recommending I do these upgrades. I knew there would be an improvement but he re-assured me alot that the difference would give me a big smile and he wasn't wrong. I recommend this or a similar upgrade to anyone, it's awesome.

Fast road setup next :cool:

Awesome mate, I'd jump to doing that right now, but I've only just had the fluid replaced.

Soon though.

Great work again

Just some new photo's of my car, took them in a multi story in Dundee at a meet and thought they looked OK -

10-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

The lady looking bored as hell :p -
9-1.jpg

There was a wee tunnel in Dundee as well at the meet, so we done these videos -

[video=youtube;vMQL136w2Vg]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;CQFC2X7RQOA]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;lF3HsRowEU0]old link autoupdated[/video]

Will be taking pictures tomorrow with my new seats in the car.

I have KPRO coming in next few weeks.

I have brand new Mintex rear discs and pads sitting in my boot waiting to be fitted.

Also after xmas have ABP Eibach springs, Eibach camber bolts/arms, E-Tech strut brace and SFS hose coming.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be taking pictures tomorrow with my new seats in the car.

I have KPRO coming in next few weeks.

I have brand new Mintex rear discs and pads sitting in my boot waiting to be fitted.

Also after xmas have ABP Eibach springs, Eibach camber bolts/arms, E-Tech strut brace and SFS hose coming.

:D

Could I borrow your credit card lol

Pictures of new seats :smt047

They look pink, and they are blurry. They aren't pink or blurry in person haha -

DSCF0951.jpg

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

First post updated to include all the pictures.

Mintex rear discs and pads now fitted. My OEM discs were buggered, like you would not believe! I thought the braking was far better after doing lines, pads and new fluid but with these new discs and pads on back it's scary how rubbish my brakes were before haha.

KPRO going in on Saturday :twisted:

Spoon 4-2 and 2-1 secured, picking these up on Saturday as well :twisted:

Also got me some new headlights, none of your fancy HID's though. Got the Extreme Brilliance Xenon's from Halfrauds, 2 for £20 not a bad deal as each bulb was meant to be £20 each! Think they are brilliant as is like, so HID's must be even better! One day I'll get them :)

Back