• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

IT'S ON THEN!!!! :lol:

We both have silver CTRs so the tables are even on that front (eventhough you have prior experience using the programme). Not sure when I'm going to see my mate but I will try and get hold of a copy ASAP.

IT'S ON THEN!!!! :lol:

We both have silver CTRs so the tables are even on that front (eventhough you have prior experience using the programme). Not sure when I'm going to see my mate but I will try and get hold of a copy ASAP.

Bring it sucka! :p

did you go to progrip to get frsu done and if so how much did it cost you?

Yeah I used Pro Grip pal. It was £60 to get the FRSU done, totally recommend Pro Grip by the way, got to see my car getting done and it was cool. Also had a good chat with John and he gave me 2 bolts I needed for my coily's for free. You won't be disappointed if you use him :cool:

J's Racing front strut brace and ETD fitted. Nice crack on the top right of the front grille and some lovely paint cracking on the cam cover :( -

DSCF1027.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1028.jpg

Thanks buddy.

And really? You're at the seaside aren't you? Brighton looks nice :)

I guess if you make the effort it can be quite scenic around this way, the only problem is that it's always busy the majority of the places you go so no chance to get good pictures so I haven't bothered yet. Perhaps wait until it's brightened up a bit more and then I'll make a better effort :)

I guess if you make the effort it can be quite scenic around this way, the only problem is that it's always busy the majority of the places you go so no chance to get good pictures so I haven't bothered yet. Perhaps wait until it's brightened up a bit more and then I'll make a better effort :)

Ahh busy with tourists and stuff. I never thought of that. I'm too used to the quiet life up here :p

Looks great, nice scenary :smt023

Thanks Danny :D

Back