• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

Looking good mate.
Like the red callipers, wasn't to sure wheter to do mine red but looking at yours I think painting mine might be my next mod when the weather warms up abit!

Looking good mate.
Like the red callipers, wasn't to sure wheter to do mine red but looking at yours I think painting mine might be my next mod when the weather warms up abit!

Thanks Gareth :)

Cheap as chips mod that you can do yourself and it looks much better, definitely should do it buddy ;)

Pics of mine from Banzai Mag Day. Check out my awesome cam cover :p

MineAlans1.jpg

Mine1.jpg

Mine3.jpg

Mine2.jpg

what does that bar across the engine actually do? my guess would be it protects the engine in a collision if it was ever to occur?

The front strut bar between the two suspension towers stops the body from flexing during hard cornering. Such flex throws the suspension geometry (and ultimately tyre/road contact patch) out and affects handling.

I have a CarbingType II undermount frame that underpins the front half of the car - much stiffness but increased responsiveness.

Still cannot decide what colour I want to go with the cam cover. The J's strut brace ends will be done the same colour as the cam cover and will be getting an SFS hose to match nicely as well depending. I need to bite the bullet and just decide on a bloody colour scheme!

I went with a few friends to a top secret photo shooting location on Saturday afternoon. This is all the pictures I took with my camera but there is lots more group shots I have and there was also a boy there with a fancy SLR camera so I will have even better ones to add eventually I hope!

1005-1.jpg

1013-1.jpg

1020-1.jpg

1021-1.jpg

1022-1.jpg

1023-1.jpg

1024.jpg

1025-1.jpg

1026-1.jpg

1028-1.jpg

1029-1.jpg

This is now one of my favourite pictures of my car -