• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xdcx SS EP3

Some good figures then, have you had the Vtec point lowered?

RSX cold air feed map lowers the VTEC point to 4.3k revs. When I have the rest of my engine mods on and the proper map loaded to KPRO, the VTEC point is around about 4.3k also anyway.

I'm sure the RSX cold air map is VTEC @ 5K, the graph seems to show this also.

Nah, look at graph at 4.3 there is a tiny change there. In KManager the lower VTEC boundary is set at 4300.

I can hear the VTEC come in at 4.3 but there's barely a noticeable gain until it hits 5.5k where it then pulls right to 8k like I a bloody train :cool:

seal%20of%20approval.jpg

I love that drop :)

:twisted:

You'll love it when you get your coily's Nick. By the way, mine actually gets up the driveway at that, mind I told you on MSN it wouldn't, well it actually does and I cannot believe it. Doesn't go over speed bumps though haha.

J's racing front strut brace and engine torque damper fitted. Will get pics ASAP :cool:

In the mean time, I have now declared myself a Photoshop expert -

Montage.jpg

Don't mean to sound horrible but you could do that with MS paint lol.
Pictures still look good though mate

Don't mean to sound horrible but you could do that with MS paint lol.
Pictures still look good though mate

You downing my Photoshop skills????? :mad:

:p I know anyway haha, I was bored at work and I'm pants with photoshop, so that was good for me hehe.

You downing my Photoshop skills????? :mad:

:p I know anyway haha, I was bored at work and I'm pants with photoshop, so that was good for me hehe.

Your skills are very good :smt056 lol. I shouldn't comment as I have never used photo shop

Pay for software? People do that?? ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I may know someone who could hook me up with the most up to date software to take you on in the "Who can get better at photshop quicker" competition lol

Not that I condone downloading without paying :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: I may know someone who could hook me up with the most up to date software to take you on in the "Who can get better at photshop quicker" competition lol

Not that I condone downloading without paying :rolleyes:

You calling me out son?? :lol: I work in IT, you name it, I can most likely get it :twisted:

And yes, piracy is indeed very very bad and nobody should do it :rolleyes:

Back