• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any young CTR drivers?

lol a friend of mine has a Celica T-Sport, hes 21 but has no ncb and less than a year on his licence. he pays £3200. Crazy!

People paying that much just make me laugh. The absolute most I'd consider acceptable is £1500 a year but more realistically £1000.

I paid £4328 to drive a WR1 Impreza at 18/19

now i look back and think what was i doing?

dipshit could have spent that money so much more wisely :lol:

Who you with mate im 25 with 4 years NCB and it's £630 a year TPFF! Robbing b******s!! Oh yeah an it's on a Prelift EP3 52 Reg

Sorry i have'nt checked this thread for ages, mines an 02 pre facelift.

Im insured through adrian flux mate, a few friends who are after type r's that are a couple of years older than me are really struggling for insurance.

Mines alot cheaper than there quotes, im dredding renewal time now lol

I’m 23, just bought my EP3 and searching for the best insurance (currently on a Honda 7 day free insurance thing). Best I’ve found is around 760 (that’s with 4 years no claims).
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but admiral do a 10 month speed insurance where your insured for 10 months only and pay for 10 months, but it counts for a full years no claims. This was around £660 but I reckon I can get that down with phoning them.

im 22 with 3 years NCB, two accidents and its £1400 fully comp with my mum and bf as named drivers

I’m 23, just bought my EP3 and searching for the best insurance (currently on a Honda 7 day free insurance thing). Best I’ve found is around 760 (that’s with 4 years no claims).
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but admiral do a 10 month speed insurance where your insured for 10 months only and pay for 10 months, but it counts for a full years no claims. This was around £660 but I reckon I can get that down with phoning them.

Sounds about right, Im 23 an last year mine was a lil less but stil around the £700 mark.

Why not?

had the cash at the time, paid it outright, enjoyed it. would never do it again though

£4328

Its your money mate.

Never in a million years would I pay that amount of money for car insurance.

£4328

Its your money mate.

Never in a million years would I pay that amount of money for car insurance.

I was young, earning mega money, living at home, nothing else to spend it on,

wish i had saved it now though, all good in hindsight (sp)

i enjoyed it

Just wanted to say, after having an accident, eventhough Elephant are cheap don't bother. They aren't worth the hassle

im 21 soon and going to try skyinsurance see what they say bell wanted over two grand!!! no thanks

Back