• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Nice man, liking the scheme, echo above with the new purple king thing.

I hope that bottom front strut dosen't give you too many problems.

My comments are on fbook lol. Is it me or is your rear tie bar wonky?

And get some Gunk engine degreaser for the bay, work wonders

@Suits, thanks mate, and yeh, I hope the strut doesn't cause too much agro, have alreasy caught it whilst taking a roundabout that had a dip in it so I now know what to look out for and avoid haha

@James, yes, even though my Redstuff's were virtually new I got the P.Mu ones fitted regardless.... And they're.... FAP-TASTIC!!! :D

@Danga, yup, seen your comments on FB hehe and yeh the rear tie bar is wonky, didn't notice when I picked it up, only when I took the picture :? So will get around to undoing the right side and straightening it up when I fit the other bits :)

looking very good there mate.

Purple on Cosmic's = WIN

Cheers, I've always had a thing for purple for some reason but I think things are coming along quite nicely :)

Indeed ;) Just wish I could win the lottery as I've fallen in love with their discs now! :( lol

Looking epic mate, good choice of quality parts!

Thanking you kindly dude :) Still a long way off completing what I want but I'll get there :p

MU 2 Piece Discs FTMFW!

Very much so! As a wish list I'm feeling the 2 piece rotors on the front along with Spoon calipers, and HC+ pads on the rear to couple up with the braking quality of the front.. But big bucks, and little funds won't help, but give me time! haha Pity P.Mu don't have any replacement rear rotors as that'd rock! :p

I'd personally say the HC+ on the back would be overkill. I'd say the MU Type NS would be adequate for the rear mate. Bit cheaper too.

Spoon calipers with MU teflon lines = epic win.

Right, have had these for a while but only just got around to fitting them :?
Courtesy of Mook (nice one mate), new style forum graphics but with a purple R to match up with my purple Honda emblems on the wheels :)

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

Cheers Petey :)
And yeh Danga, I'm sure, as always, I'll get mixed reviews but I think they look cool and think they match the car well, but shall see hehe

Back