• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

My Mugen lip (replica) comes very close without any drop. Will be interesting once i've got the teins on. Should still be able to park it up the kerb down my road.

I reckon I might be in trouble then dude :p, as I've nearly lost my stock lip up and down my drive with the Tein's having only been on 3 or so weeks; so they've hardly settled either.

The Tein's are a nice looking drop TBH, not stupid low - and well it's Tein quality :cool: If you're interested at all mate, I've recently put a before and after pic up in my thread of the Teins fitted, have a butchers, to get an idea of the sort of subtle drop they give - that wasn't a plug for the thread either :)

I reckon I might be in trouble then dude :p, as I've nearly lost my stock lip up and down my drive with the Tein's having only been on 3 or so weeks; so they've hardly settled either.

The Tein's are a nice looking drop TBH, not stupid low - and well it's Tein quality :cool: If you're interested at all mate, I've recently put a before and after pic up in my thread of the Teins fitted, have a butchers, to get an idea of the sort of subtle drop they give - that wasn't a plug for the thread either :)

You may have a little trouble park up and have a look how much space you've got.

The road to my gym has humps and i'm going to have a check one night to see if i can still get over them. My lip needs a repaint ideally because of sh!t loads of stone chips.

You may have a little trouble park up and have a look how much space you've got.

The road to my gym has humps and i'm going to have a check one night to see if i can still get over them. My lip needs a repaint ideally because of sh!t loads of stone chips.

TBH, I know for a fact that I will scrape up and down my drive, as the guard/flap below the stock lip catches - it's minimal, and I don't mind it, but I know that the Mugen Lip(s) are lower at the front and don't have that rubber guarding, so I'll be losing paint, up and down, each and every time. Oh well :p

TBH, I know for a fact that I will scrape up and down my drive, as the guard/flap below the stock lip catches - it's minimal, and I don't mind it, but I know that the Mugen Lip(s) are lower at the front and don't have that rubber guarding, so I'll be losing paint, up and down, each and every time. Oh well :p

The look and stance far outweighing the need for twice yearly spray jobs I see :p ;) haha I had the same with my saxo, but I was rebuilding the whole front bumper almost twice a year. Too much spare cash fail :? lol

The look and stance far outweighing the need for twice yearly spray jobs I see :p ;) haha I had the same with my saxo, but I was rebuilding the whole front bumper almost twice a year. Too much spare cash fail :? lol

:lol::p

If I reverse up my drive and get out - half-way up, and push the rest of the way - I might be safe lol.. or at least the lip will LOL.. No, but seriously, reversing up spares mass chunk scrapage.

:lol::p

If I reverse up my drive and get out - half-way up, and push the rest of the way - I might be safe lol.. or at least the lip will LOL.. No, but seriously, reversing up spares mass chunk scrapage.

So long as you have a plan that's all good :p haha I used to have to conduct 20 point turns if ever I came across a road with speed bumps :? D'oh..

Nice work dude! Castles really are for the pure winz! Did you go inside and have a look round? Caernarfon's a lovely place for a few nights!

Nice work dude! Castles really are for the pure winz! Did you go inside and have a look round? Caernarfon's a lovely place for a few nights!

Oh yeh, not much point poodling around the outside and going in for a look-see haha Was also really suprised at how cheap it was to get in to places, nothing cost more than £5 to get in! :D And being a National Trust member got me free entry into two attractions so all in all was fairly cheap (bar the fuel there and back, 320 miles each way :? ). But there's alot more I'd like to see so want to head back up there soon to see the rest that I missed out on.

Right, not a very exciting update, but one that I hands down accept should have been done sooner, but it has now been done and I'm sure this will please the mods, mainly aiming this at Captain Redbeard ;) But I finally got a quote for the cover of my modifications from Admiral (both ones fitted and to be fitted) and it is now paid for *grins* It wasn't as drastic as I expected it to be, an additional £147 for the bits tha are already fitted and the bits I've got waiting to fit. Then an extra £70 or so for the bits that I'm hoping to purchase with some of the money I get from my house sale.

All in all I'm happy it's done, and wish to apologise to those that were affected by my somewhat lackluster cover prior.

But now watch this space for the next stage :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car, will keep an eye out for it round Brighton!

That picture taken down the Marina?

Nice car, will keep an eye out for it round Brighton!

That picture taken down the Marina?

It was indeed J, and thanks for the comment :) Have been trying to keep an eye out for your S2000 but am yet to see it in the flesh sadly, looks awesome!

TarmacNymph - i live 5min away from caernarfon.Did you go for drive through the mountains?where else did you visit?Nice CTR like the pic in the square tow point looks mean!

TarmacNymph - i live 5min away from caernarfon. Did you go for drive through the mountains? Where else did you visit? Nice CTR like the pic in the square, tow point looks mean!

Hey Huw, cheers for the comment mate :) And yeh, drove through the mountains, the roads up by you are awesome! :D Pity virtually everyone in Wales wants to drive at 40mph everywhere but when I got open roads I was grinning big time. Roads are so much smoother up there too :cool: In terms of where I went, I visited Caernarfon, Conwy, Bangor, Snowdonia, and Harlech. All very nice places I must say. Yet there are quite a few more places I want to visit so I'll be back at some point over the summer hopefully.

Yes i know what you mean or if they're not doing 40mph it ****ing it down!you will have to visit anglesey nice places on the island!!Theres the race track to and if you do plan to visit if you want to go there trackdays are free to watch and the website will tell you the dates and info on all cars/bikes that will be there.Your wheels,were do you get the paint from?will a paint supplier have it or?

As per new thread title, I've been shopping, so a big thank you to James @ Touge for my latest package ;) And a thank you in advance to TDI South, Laid Back Racing, and Eurospec for future parts and/or fitting services :D

As per new thread title, I've been shopping, so a big thank you to James @ Touge for my latest package ;) And a thank you in advance to TDI South, Laid Back Racing, and Eurospec for future parts and/or fitting services :D

What you bought then?

Back