• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Thats a really good spec dude!

I would think about adding some better discs all round, as when your on track its highly likely the OEM discs will get eaten up by those pads, nom nom nom :D

Your chassis will be really tight with all that bracing.......a set of coilovers?

Im not helpful for the wallet...sorry :D

Get some pics up of the CTR.

Jay

Yup, Bride time soon ;) But I need to wait until the other half makes a decision on whether she wants to go back to uni, as if she does, then she won't be able to buy a house with me for 5 years so the deposit I've got saved up can be blown and then resaved in that time :lol:

In regards to the roundabout thing, I'll have to find an empty one and do a few "laps" :p

You should give the Holmbush (Tesco) roundabout ago, large enough and usually quiet enough to get a good few laps in if required. Then you could always follow it on with a quick exit at the roundabout and go onto the A27 and have a quick blast under the Shoreham flyover.

Just a thought!?!

That is one crazy list! I would love to see those wheels though, they sound interesting lol.

Will upload some pictures tonight :)

These sound amazing !!!!

F*cking LOL! I wonder why that might be Suits ;)

Thats a really good spec dude!

I would think about adding some better discs all round, as when your on track its highly likely the OEM discs will get eaten up by those pads, nom nom nom :D

Your chassis will be really tight with all that bracing.......a set of coilovers?

Im not helpful for the wallet...sorry :D

Get some pics up of the CTR.

Jay

Yeh you, stop making me spend my money! :p But no, discs are on the menu, not sure on rears but I'm set on the Project Mu 2 piece discs for the front, super on nom-ness! And yup, coilovers are also on the menu, thinking Nitrons as they come recommended :)

You should give the Holmbush (Tesco) roundabout ago, large enough and usually quiet enough to get a good few laps in if required. Then you could always follow it on with a quick exit at the roundabout and go onto the A27 and have a quick blast under the Shoreham flyover.

Just a thought!?!

Bit of a drive for me, but may be worth a look one day ;)

Cheers Bud, you'll be seeing it all next week anyway :) hehe

Have you bought that sticker yet?! :lol:

I was just about to say to you

now i have my coilovers on the sticker will look at home!

Not sure what colour i want though

For all and sundry, but mainly Martin seeing as he has been quite eager to see them lol Ladies and gentlemen, my track wheels :cool:

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

:lol: about fecking time. I actually quite like them, the finish on them is spot on. I wouldnt have them on the road though lol.

I think that's an issue for me, as in the flesh they look so good I've been very tempted to use them as road wheels for a little bit, but can't be bothered to swap the tyres over :lol: But yeh, I'm really happy with the finish :) Just need to get my new H emblem stickers for the centre caps sorted then they'll be done.

Yeah that will be a bit of PITA to swap over. So seeing as this thing is destined to go on the track, have you got any track days planned in the pipeline?
Are the tyres not road legal?

Back