• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Why Yellow Belly? My first r was a prem ep3 in 2010, had an Fn2 the last 2 years now back in a cosmic prem ep3

So decided to sort out a common issue regarding the yellowing of headlights. Mine weren't too bad but after machine polishing the car the headlights stood out a bit.

It was a fairly easy job using the Meguiar's headlight restoration kit.

Left side before:

Left side after:

Right side before:

Right side during (no going back now):

Right side after:

Very happy with the results. Thanks for looking.

Got my winter prep done today as the weather was nice.

Normal pre wash and 2BM etc. Did a decon with Car Chem Tar & Glue Remover, AutoGlanz Blood Tonic followed by claying.

Then moved onto Auto Allure Resurrect cleanser polish, Bilt Hamber Cleanser Fluid and my LSP of choice was Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax.

I also cleaned behind the number plates as I replaced them today with the new ones that are in the photo's.

Thanks guys.

Enough time for passers by to say 'are you washing that car again' and 'you'll polish it away if you are not careful' or 'it'll probably rain later'

Seriously though I probably spent about 6 hours on it yesterday. Hard work but I find it quite therapeutic.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Enough time for passers by to say 'are you washing that car again' and 'you'll polish it away if you are not careful' or 'it'll probably rain later'

Seriously though I probably spent about 6 hours on it yesterday. Hard work but I find it quite therapeutic.

while you're at it, will you do mine.

hqdefault.jpg

while you're at it, will you do mine.

hqdefault.jpg
Ha ha.

Yes that gets said a lot too.

Thing is I did all that on the Friday, then went to a last minute car meet Sunday evening so washed the car again on the Sunday afternoon.

I'm sure my neighbours think I'm nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not done anything over the winter apart from damage a rim and tyre on a pothole so had to replace my front left tyre again.

Still just passed the MOT today with no advisories for the 2nd year running since I have owned the car so pretty pleased with that.

I've been incredibly lazy over winter too, glad I'm not the only one.

That must have been one hell of a pothole to damage a rim though?

Back