• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Crumb's NHB EP3

random question but you know those bars that has the number "2" on it (appologise for my mechanic talk), can you get them in annodised colours?
i saw annodised gold and purple ones on an EK/EG civic not so long ago and it looked sweet.

nice tie bar btw

Thanks it's another dotty cast off :lol:

The mesh really is a important job that I still have to do.

Very good job you did too.

Seeing your car up on the axle stands made me realise how thin the OEM exhauts pipe actualy is.

Cars looking fresh mate, I like it.

Thank you sir :smt023. The B-pipe will be improved shortly once a certain big package arrives from Japan. 8)

Re the mesh, I'm not 100% happy with the tape solution and it will need revisiting when I can be bothered :lol:

Nice one mate, don't suppose you know the part number for the jazz washer jets and how much they are?
Cheers mate.

As a matter of fact I do.. :cool:

Part number: H76810SAAE01 x2 @ £8.89ea plus VaT (about £20 total) :smt023

Nice mate! I still haven't got round to doing my tie bar.

Axle stands on the sill, and jack underneath the LCA for change over?

Thanks guys. :)

I couldn't get the car high enough to put the stands under the sill so I used the bolt just inside the front of the rear wishbones.

Then I used the bricks to support the OEM jack underneath the LCA's to keep them in place whilst I took the bolts out. I still needed a spanner to line them up fully though, wedged into the gap at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
:smt047

RM01Aa.jpg

RM01Ab.jpg

RM01Ac.jpg

Managed to dodge customs charges too :cool:

Gonna be busy tomorrow :twisted:

I hope I don't get stung either. Is the b-pipe all one bit? I will need a long box to post my Spoon b-pipe.

Yep, one long bit with the silencer already attached.

They had to send it as two seperate packages though so it's possible to get stung twice by customs, obviously it's all relative though as the individual value of each package will be lower than the combined value.

Murph got away with it too. Sorry mate, you're screwed ;)

On the plus side, you will have a very nice exhaust :)

Back