• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by C17GEY

1. C17GEY

JDM folding mirrors

I just stumbled upon this thread, I've got a pair of mirrors which I'd intended to fit to my EP3, I know the Jazz has folding mirrors, so the assumption is, that it can be done, but you'd need a wiring loom from a Jazz, but then I've no idea how it all goes together.. I'm going to have a look...
  2. C17GEY

The English Mugen Site

I have some great news.... and no Top Gear fans, it's not about the Dancia Sandero :( The http://www.mugen-power.com/en/index.html site will b up and running on the 32nd of Neverember :D It's actually been like that for a good while now, so I don't expect it to be soon anyway.... 12 months...
  3. C17GEY

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

That is so true!!!
  4. C17GEY

painted my wheels today

As per most of the posts before me, wheels look lovely, centre caps, not for me. Wind deflectors Carbon Bonnet Carbon rear wing Would look awesome, I wouldn't bother painting the roof though, it'd look like an off colour skunk :(
  5. C17GEY

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

DO IT :twisted: DO IT :lol: DO IT :cool:
  6. C17GEY

no vtec engagement

I don't think I've ever see you being wrong about something, so I thought I'd check the Service Book as it happened to be in the drawer next to me. Good shout Neily :D
  7. C17GEY

no vtec engagement

Engine Oil Filter - Every Service Air Cleaner Element - Every 25k Dust & Pollen Filter - Every 25k
  8. C17GEY

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

The purple is a nice colour.... I think if I had it on mine (NHB CTR) I'd be travelling down the road looking like a bruise on 4 wheels... :( Luckily, I've never cared much for purple on my car. Not criticising, if it's to your taste (and I can see why with the exhaust - Good thinking) then...
  9. C17GEY

My JDM EP3

Not to mention your Chavalier...
  10. C17GEY

My JDM EP3

I think this is Dotty's 373rd car this year.... I did lose count though :lol::rolleyes:
  11. C17GEY

window tints

*Homer Simpson style drooling* Mmmm tints
  12. C17GEY

My JDM EP3

Thanks Stu, depending when I get those hoses, I could ask Tom to fit them when I get springs & shocks done (Maybe)
  13. C17GEY

My JDM EP3

LMAO!!! :D:lol:
  14. C17GEY

New to the forum so here's my Prem CTR

Afternoon... Welcome to TRO. As you're only 10 mins from TGM, you could provide a handy free taxi service for people waiting to get their cars looked at by Tom... What a good idea I've just had :rolleyes: Anyway, welcome and enjoy :cool:
  15. C17GEY

My JDM EP3

I might even have the red carpet in my civic by then!!
Back