• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by clem

1. clem

help on induction kit

AEM :twisted::twisted::twisted: http://www.aem-power.co.uk/aem_v2_induction.htm I had one on my EP3 and just loved that rasp and roar on VTEC IIRC there are traders on here you can get it from i paid about 190 for mine
  2. clem

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Is this not a streetracing post ??
  3. clem

Spring in my seat squeaking

When i had my EP3 my passenger seat had the same problem, took it to the dealers and then changed out the wole seat base for me. (Under warranty) If you have warranty left then taht may be your solution
  4. clem

Getting Alloys refurbished.

This is a joke right ???:confused::confused::confused: You have it reversed into 1hour after driving by careless mate and now your careless dad has kerbed your alloys. 1. Get new friends 2. Dont let dad drive car hope you get it sorted
  5. clem

Faults...so what do I do now?

How about writing to HUK or calling them
  6. clem

leather gear gaiter (EP3)

When i had my EP3 i got one of these from a forum member who was making them, Yes it was a pain to fir just because there was excess leather at rhe bottom end and it requires folding and some careful manipulation to fit it and screw in the retaining plastic ring
  7. clem

Apexi Hayabusa ordered!

Was looking at DC5 on the net and found yours http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/y717ohc_used_honda_integra_dc5_typer_championship_white_for_sale.htm
  8. clem

Very nasty CTR crash

Snap !!:lol: See some ***** from crashes dont we :(
  9. clem

Very nasty CTR crash

Just interested ?? Nurse? ODP?? Porter?? HCA?? Agrred .. i also work in theatres and watched a guy die in front of me the other week for crashing his vx220 with no seatblt on, and killed his missus to add to the toll of the crash Remember always belt up!!
  10. clem

Any ideas?

HAve you tried doing an online quote using some creative dates to match your criteria ???
  11. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

ior you could get the box and then plug this lead in and wire it to an earth and live in the car and it will charge and play. I had mine in a belkin mount that sat in the cup holder You should be able to source one from the uk .... i bought mine from USA 18 months ago mail order...
  12. clem

I-Pod adaptor

i fitted one of these (KS-u57) to a JVC headunit for the same purpose and it sat behind the stereo no poblems
  13. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

on a quick serach on the connects 2 website i think i found the part number for what you are after CTVHOX001 - need to check though
  14. clem

FN2 Ipod integration

unfortunatley no but you should be able to get a connector to fool it to think that the multichanger port is a aux-in goto halford as they have the part number in one of thier flip down catlogues near the ipod solutions i have ust bought the VADX001 for exactly the same job in an Audi so...
  15. clem

Handy Resources for Budding Mechanics

Clicky
Back