• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Jdmep3civic

1. Jdmep3civic

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

may have to find a friendly garage with a "chassis ear" works wonders
  2. Jdmep3civic

May be a poor spot weld creaking. had this on my EP2 when i first bought it was still in warranty at the time. took to honda, spent a week on it and found a poor spot weld in the o/s/r fixed it and noise was gone. i've had this happen to jags and land rovers at work too.
  3. Jdmep3civic

Suits' JDM S2000

Have you got a after-market manifold on it with a flexy joint nick? Would be worth checking the Flexy section as they are prone to collapsing, causing a restriction and loss in power.
  4. Jdmep3civic

Mate this is a great help! I'm going to Japan in March and want to see Spoon and Mugen. Also the Honda Museum. I have got the address for Spoon but cant find Mugen! Is there any useful websites too?
  5. Jdmep3civic

MonsterUnit MR Jdm Ctr.

Thats because its my old car nick!
  6. Jdmep3civic

Engine Build

a small fcuking fortune!!!
  7. Jdmep3civic

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

is it me or are the front discs on the wrong sides??
  8. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

Now in the for sale section!
  9. Jdmep3civic

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

thats what stu said to me, until he bought a load of stuff of me!lol
  10. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

when it was on when i first had the car, it was stupidly loud took it straight off! BTW car will be up for sale at the weekend!
  11. Jdmep3civic

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

all in was a productive 1 1/2h work!:lol: i got oem and you got a Gruppe M happy days!!!
  12. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

Thats ok stu. For sale thread will be up tonight/tomorrow. sad times but got to point where i cant afford to do big mods!
  13. Jdmep3civic

Misfire all of a sudden - It's like a tractor

i'm still putting my money on a knackered injector and ecu!
  14. Jdmep3civic

Misfire all of a sudden - It's like a tractor

could be a number of things, check the plugs first condition? then unbolt the coil packs with the engine running start with number 1 cylinder nearest the drive belt end, pull the coil pack up to break the contact to the spark plug, if the engine runs worse that cylinder is ok if it doesn't then...
  15. Jdmep3civic

DC5 steering wheel onto an ATR?

Might chris, i done this conversion on my mates ek9. You will have to use the dc5 air bag too, im sure all the SRS connectors are the same at the drivers air bag. Just depends on the splines on the steering column.
Back