• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

Mad car man :cool: .

P1's look a t pitted though :( .

Just needed a clean. Have since given it a good going over today, very shiney now ;) just a fooking shame it started to rain before I could get the wax out :( only managed snow foaming, one wash, one polish and the heavens opened up.

Try this stuff mate, its quick, brilliant and smells of bubblegum.

It comes with two microfibre cloths and can be used when the car is wet or dry.

AW09206-6109TPS494538.jpg

That Aqua Wax is the tits. I spray the whole car after a wash whilst it's relatively wet then go round buffing. If it's hot I would do a panel at a time, found this easier when I was cleaning the birds car.

Nice to see you've finally got a build thread up on here mate ;) Are you going to attend that Sussex meet if it gets arranged? As want to see it in action :p

nice she sounds amazing,loving the time and effort u have plumbed into this glad ur happy with her u have many more plans?

nice she sounds amazing,loving the time and effort u have plumbed into this glad ur happy with her u have many more plans?

Got quite a lot planned! Firstly, LSD and a Stage 4 clutch/flywheel, up the boost with a re-map, maybe map in some mild anti-lag. Then sort out buckets/harness bar/harnesses. Hopefully pass noise limits on tracks and enjoy!

Then, swap out the TEIN superstreets for something a bit more track focused. Forge the engine, up boost till I am running 450whp ish, maybe enter time attack ;)

Brakes are like mirrors!

The videos are really nice too. Gotta love turbos. Nothing like them.

Got quite a lot planned! Firstly, LSD and a Stage 4 clutch/flywheel, up the boost with a re-map, maybe map in some mild anti-lag. Then sort out buckets/harness bar/harnesses. Hopefully pass noise limits on tracks and enjoy!

Then, swap out the TEIN superstreets for something a bit more track focused. Forge the engine, up boost till I am running 450whp ish, maybe enter time attack ;)
wow she will truly be epic with that work done,what do you think front grip will be like running that kinda power i take it you will probably be running road legal slicks and slicks when on the track or?

is it me or are the front discs on the wrong sides??

I had an arguement with my mate who done this. They are on the wrong side but he said that they will stop the car quicker with the grooves working against the pad casuing more friction.

I had an arguement with my mate who done this. They are on the wrong side but he said that they will stop the car quicker with the grooves working against the pad casuing more friction.

Oh really?

TDI North fitted them so I assumed everything was correct.

Have just finished a 500mile weekend, another 500miles due Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening, very pleased with the Spec2's. In the dry they are pretty damn good! In the wet, they are fine if you drive to the conditions.

:lol: That sounds like a stroke of genius. I bet the losers who developed the brake discs wish they'd thought of it.

Supposedly, it depends on the orientation of the central vanes. They are supposed to "chuck air out" while rotating. Will pop down at lunch and check. :lol:

Back