• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Spooner Restorations

1. Spooner Restorations

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

As said previously looks the mutts nuts!! Good power as well you must be chuffed mate.
  2. Spooner Restorations

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Another happy customer :) Remember to send me a 'preview pic' when the RRC's fitted 8)
  3. Spooner Restorations

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Good to see you having a go at spraying Darren, just be careful not to go through the lacquer when your wet flatting! Are you polishing by hand?
  4. Spooner Restorations

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Very nice, Suits! The interior looks just as plasticky as the modern Hondas. Not that that's a bad thing. Enjoy fella.
  5. Spooner Restorations

Soooo it's not a Honda

Nice ride Lottie.
  6. Spooner Restorations

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Thought I'd share a photo I took of your car @ japfest.
  7. Spooner Restorations

Put that spoiler back on ASAP mate
  8. Spooner Restorations

The drivers door is a different blue, the door handle looks the same as the rest of the panels... Don't mean to criticise your car Daz, just looks different to me. Maybe take the door card off & see if there's champ white lurking behind there. The arctic blue does appear lighter if painted onto...
  9. Spooner Restorations

Try solid fabrications... Their works awesome man.
  10. Spooner Restorations

Sell that DC whilst the baffles are still intact Daz! Bought myne brand spankers, a year down the line the baffles in both boxes went. Had a custom exhaust fabricated out of the DC piping, new boxes mid and rear, with a spoon n1 style rear box / tip ;)
  11. Spooner Restorations

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the teg, Darren! Congratulations on your purchase man!
  12. Spooner Restorations

CUSCO paint code

Porsche Riviera Blue ;)
  13. Spooner Restorations

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

Wait out for a DC5 rather than selling your 96 spec IMO of course. Your teg is very nice, stick with it!
Back