• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

NYA's New Car

I don't think you can mate anything to a DC system either. As in swap b-pipes about. Offer it to swap for a spoon B-pipe and mate that to a standard back box :)

Sell that DC whilst the baffles are still intact Daz! Bought myne brand spankers, a year down the line the baffles in both boxes went. Had a custom exhaust fabricated out of the DC piping, new boxes mid and rear, with a spoon n1 style rear box / tip ;)

I've still got a shed load of Hatton stickers left. If you want a few for the new car, just send me a SAE and I'll get them out to you.

NYA's New Car

PM me your address Tone and how much you want for them and I'll get on it, cheers ;)

Btw, quick HDR picture my mate Ferg took yesterday, the car is filth at the moment, was supposed to be giving it a good clean today, but the weather is shocking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359897548.586950.jpg

NYA's New Car

Fitted my Number Plate Tilt thingy today. Looks quite cool, loads better than the big chunk of black plastic that was there before. Also fitted this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360158383.859032.jpg skunk 2 weighted knob (ooer). Superb piece of kit.

I like how this thread has a one star rating though! it almost makes up for the lack of pictures.

obama-cant-see-pics-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1249.gif

Okay moaners, here's the picture's you've been waiting for :lol:. Yes the car is dirty, but it's been on and off rain down here for the last fortnight or so. I will be giving it a good clean soon and more pics, but for now, be happy with these.

Recaro Luxury by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Skunk 2 Gear Knob by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Push Button For Fun by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

K20/Skunk 2/AEM/DC Sports by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

Honda Integra DC5 Type R by www.dpjphotography.co.uk, on Flickr

NYA's New Car **Now with pics for the moaners**

Car looks good.

However, this may be the sun light/angle but the door seems a different shade of blue, also the pic from the rear looking at the offside you can see a slight gap between the door and rear panel.

Like I said, could just be the angle etc :)

NYA's New Car **Now with pics for the moaners**

I thought that about the door being a different colour Stu,I think it is a mix of the lighting and the edit I did, plus the car is filthy at the moment so looks all kinds of shades of blue :lol: and the gap is just the angle and a dodgy reflection from the road.

Back