• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Lurked until it arrived, glad you are happy with it Darren. As previously mentioned about vinyl/ stickers/ KPro etc, but give it time and you will make it your own. :)

Wow, that took a lot of reading for not many pics

Nice car Darren, look forward to seeing it stripped back to OEM. Blue is lovely

NYA's New Car

Thanks again lads. Had a really good blast in it today and its safe to say I'm hooked.

NYA's New Car

NYAford2.png

I added a few more ideas that I think will really set it off. Subtle, classy, but still makes the car stand out.

NYADC5_zps04590255.jpg

Nice work NYA! Not a fan of Fords by thought your Fiesta was actually really nice, this is a massive improvement though :)

NYA's New Car

Found last night I have a DC Sports exhaust, and not just some PowerFlo thing. This changes a few things, it will make it easier to replace the centre section to quieten it down a little, it can be very boomy at around 3-4k. Either that or swap the back box, I'd like a Spoon N1 again like I had on the EP, but I know they are still very loud. Not sure what I'm doing until I can get under the car and have a real good look around and see what I've got.

Back