• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wadey

1. wadey

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Price

Hi everyone been looking at trading in and buying a newer DC5. But don't want to pay over the odds. Looking at a Blue DC5 face lift 06 Plate 22k on the clock and in very good nick. They said it would be about £14k? Any info would be appreciated lads cheers.
  2. wadey

Best polish/t-cut/light scratch remover for black fn2 ctr

Yo bud i use Mequiars scratch X its the best i have ever used! Its really good stuff!
  3. wadey

Spoons NHB DC5

Hi mate car looks good! Im planning buying the DC sports 4branch, decat and system and the AEM long arm induction kit. How does it sound when pottering about? Then when you give her the beenz!
  4. wadey

Brake Discs

I put drilled and groved on the front of my DC5 and notice a big improvement! Each to therown I suppose ***. Only thing I would say with drilled brakes when braking hard they do make a bit of noise.
  5. wadey

Headlights all smeary and rough to the touch

Hi I know meguires do a head light cleaning kit not tried it myself but it's got a good write up.
  6. wadey

Anyone running 50 profile winter tyres?

Alright mate, I live at the top of Scotland and last year i got a set of snow tyres for my dc5! They were magic well worth the purchase! Didn't get stuck once and was so much safer to drive in! Got a good deal on www.mytire.co.uk just waiting for the weather to get bad before I put them on.
  7. wadey

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 manifolds?

Sound cheers for all the good info! I will be puttin updated mounts on her! No worth taking the risk! Cheers lads!
  8. wadey

My caliper refurb.

Alright mate what a job you made off you're refurb best I have seen! Have you set up you're own paint shop yet? Or could yoyou make more stensils?
  9. wadey

DC2 DB8 DC5 Water in your boot??? How to fix it..

Looks like a good job well done mate!
  10. wadey

Mm do I or dont I? Think to be on the safe side I will
  11. wadey

Do you also know if I fit a manifold do I also need to fit better engine mounts?
  12. wadey

DC2 DB8 DC5 Lowering springs

Cheers lads some good advice! Don't no ** ** bother with the fast roads set up? Heard that it eats the corners of the tires?
  13. wadey

Cheers lads for all the good info think ** go for the DC!
  14. wadey

DC2 DB8 DC5 Lowering springs

Hi can any tell me what's the max you can lower a dc5 on springs without having to fit shocks? And any good makes would be appreciated cheers?
  15. wadey

Hi I'm was wondering if anybody could shed some light on a good manifold was planning the Dc sport 4-2-1 or the spoon 4-2? Does anyone what ones better? Cheers?
Back