• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Yella

1. Y

TGM ep3 BBK worth the money?

i use cheap ass motaquip discs ( peugeot) and DS2500's never had an issue, nor does my brother. EBC are gash, not sure how they still sell anything with their rep
  2. Y

TGM ep3 BBK worth the money?

not sure anybody can really justify the need for 4 pots on an EP3. standard set up is good, strengthen it with some good fluid, braided hoses a dn a set of good pads like Ferodo DS2500's and should be good to go. Works very well on track and never once has it felt underbraked on the 3 ep3's...
  3. Y

Keep it red or spray it

if you do it, do it properly, not cheap but gets the right effect. Mine was fully sprayed champ white and then is pent a small forutne on brand new plastics, lights bolts, screws etc. once done it looked brand new, it hink with any resprays you should always try to keep it a manufacturer...
  4. Y

KPRO or K100???

just to tack on, resale time a kpro will be more salable, in fact now prices are down on the K100 there really will be no market as you will have to pay someone to map it to your car, where as kpro you could use base maps. That said i am getting my new Ep3 tuned next week and i too have gone K100.
  5. Y

cleaning stainless steel?

if its real stubborn rust like i have had on my piper this week, then Autosol on a dremmel with a buffing head on it. It should only be surface so using a wire brush type head is silly as you would only use that when you are looking to expose new metal. It may take a time but i can tell you my...
  6. Y

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

DC5 looks like it could do with a serious machine polish.
  7. Y

C/W colour for power coating!

why not just get them spryed. i had my powder coated wheels drayed Champ white and it looks great and is just as durable. then it will colour matched perfect.
  8. Y

i will let you know as he has still not paid

i will let you know as he has still not paid
  9. Y

my crash damaged type r project

mate facelift grill for sale http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=220200&p=2697967#p2697967
  10. Y

Valuing a Modified Car?

i know its a lot of power and all that, but no one is gonna part with 8k for it. Usually the sort of person who wants a car like that will want to do it themselves anyway. Also 8k money is evo money all day long and as a complete car that will be a better proposition to own. my message as...
  11. Y

Not a HONDA owner anymore :(

ibiza 1.9 tdi 130 sport, can buy an early one for 2-2500, remap for 300 quid and you're at 180 bhp, 300lb/ft torque, insurance grp 8 and 60mpg. its win win
  12. Y

Teigwa fuel economy?

none, in theorey it should be better as its getting more cold air in thus meaning better burn and less fuel needed. however,,,,, in reality , due to the noise you will put your foot down more entering the Vtec a lot more and end up burning more fuel. its all about self restraint
  13. Y

TDi North's 2010 Time Attack Challenger

whats Daves chances at Brands. Gt a little bet with the mini guys that they will get beat, but they have something up their sleeve. any inside info please appreciated. We'll be up there with Regal who will be running there VXR corsa int he event. should be a good day.
  14. Y

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

do these people deserve to live, leave the bit aboutt eh car etc. They were prepared to smash a woman in the face!!!!! waste of space c**ts like these need putting down, end of.
  15. Y

DC2 DB8 DC5 would an EP3 engine and gearbox fit a DC5

yeah, but the plan will be to fit a JRSC at the same time. anything less than 3500 and i will have it.....lol
Back