• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

I've seen a fair few with 16's on mate and they seem to be ok, maybe someone with first hand experience could confirm this??
  2. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

Couldn't agree more, stay well away from 18s. I quite like the idea of 16s actually, never really thought about downsizing.
  3. Aaron87

rota grid drifts

I'm looking at doing the same, however getting 17x8.5. I would imagine rolling the arches would be worthwhile doing even if not desperately needed just so you have less rubbing etc when cornering hard at high speeds.
  4. Aaron87

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

Those Rota Grid Drifts look absolutely amazing! How on earth did you make 9.5" rims fit into the arches? I'd love to have a look like that!
  5. Aaron87

A standard EP3.

Seriously clean car mate, you've done a fantastic job tidying it up! What did you use for the headlights? Mine are looking even worse than that!
  6. Aaron87

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Damn! How on earth did you get them to fit in the arches? I was a bit skeptical about getting some 17x8" ones under there!
  7. Aaron87

What widths are you running on those bbs? They look sick!
  8. Aaron87

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Thanks for the info, I'll get in touch with them once I've got some pennies sorted out for it!
  9. Aaron87

I'll keep looking around, just trying to find the right one so I can point Santa in the right direction ;)
  10. Aaron87

Is your spoiler from Knight Racer then?
  11. Aaron87

Yeh i've been looking at the Knight Racer one, seems to be the better of the replica ones. There's a company that does them for £165 on eBay but I'm not sure I trust them for good fitment!
  12. Aaron87

Is that a rep spoiler? Looking at getting one myself but not sure which one to go for. I'm on a fairly low budget but I don't want to buy something that's just rubbish!
  13. Aaron87

my supercharged premier edition

Looks much cleaner now mate, you've done a good job with it so far. Also, it's only one word that you've spelt wrong in your first post. I don't think it's really that much of a drama that requires spamming this thread with complaints is it?
  14. Aaron87

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

Beautiful EK4 mate, and that lap looks awesome fun!
  15. Aaron87

JapanZek`s EP3 #36599

Looks great mate! Really like those wheels too.
  16. Aaron87

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Very cool little SS mate. Is that a genuine Mugen spoiler or a replica? Looking at getting one myself but there's so many replicas I don't know which ones are best to get
  17. Aaron87

My New Mugen

Looks awesome mate, love the side decals too!
  18. Aaron87

Will these fit?

Hey I'm looking at buying some 17" Rota Torques for my EP3 from a friend who has them on his Lexus. He's told me the tyre sizes are 225/45/17 but I'm not sure if these will fit into my arches ok or if I'll need to do anything to make them fit properly. Anyone shed any light on this? I'm useless...
  19. Aaron87

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3

Nothing new has happened yet mate! Watch this space though ;)
  20. Aaron87

Greeting from Canada (S4HEI's J's Panda)

Holy moly thats awesome! Some serious dedication there mate!
  21. Aaron87

Looks awesome in yellow mate, really like those wheels too! Great job!
  22. Aaron87

My EP3 NHB after a wash

Looks awesome mate!
  23. Aaron87

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3

Just realised I haven't actually updated this since my original post over a year ago! Shocking behavior from me, I apologise! Anyway, here's what's been going down with my EP3... First thing was just a little cosmetic work - debadged the 'civic' and 'type r' off the boot lid and put a few...
  24. Aaron87

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Some fantastic pictures there mate, looking so damn clean!
  25. Aaron87

Arif's EP3 Build Thread

As above, some very brave decisions there mate but it all seems to have paid off, she looks fantastic! Now you need to get her lowered to give it a more aggressive stance and you'll be sorted ;)
  26. Aaron87

My DC2 Type R (Turbo)

Looks and sounds awesome mate. Very nice indeed!
  27. Aaron87

My type r project

This looks cool mate! Got a question for you though - Where did you get your Mugen style spoiler from? Is it a good fit? I'm after one but there's so many versions on eBay etc I don't know which one to get!
  28. Aaron87

K20A-Jay's Cosmic EP3

Looks like a nice clean example mate. Got any further plans for mods on her?
  29. Aaron87

My satin silver facelift ep3

Nice looking car mate! Are those the standard brembo discs (not drilled or grooved)? Im looking at getting a set for mine and wondered what the quality was like?
  30. Aaron87

Ryan's NHBP USDM EP3 Type R

What a fantastic build thread! Love everything you're doing here mate, keep it up!
  31. Aaron87

Change of wheels and a good clean

Nice job mate, so clean you could eat off it!
  32. Aaron87

My Satin EP3

Looking very nice mate, so rare to find one with genuine low miles like that!
  33. Aaron87

k20 turbo

Looks great mate. Good effort with the custom exhaust :)
  34. Aaron87

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Looking fantastic mate, loving the little J's racing sticker on the bonnet. Might have to steal that idea and put something on mine!
  35. Aaron87

my cosmic grey build thread

Oh really? How much will you be asking for it?
  36. Aaron87

My Rotrex Build

Holy moly! This is awesome!
  37. Aaron87

My SS EP3.

Nice clean example :)
  38. Aaron87

my cosmic grey build thread

Very nice mate! How does that exhaust sound?
  39. Aaron87

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

Very tidy looking, love that rear wing too!
  40. Aaron87

Jack's PY K20 EK9

Awesome, just pure awesome. Love it!
  41. Aaron87

Sukhi1313's FN2 Type R - Updated (FRSU 2, Eibach's Springs & Spacers)

Wasn't a massive fan of FN2s before but im starting to like them more and more. Very nice example here mate :)
  42. Aaron87

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Fantastic work mate!
  43. Aaron87

My Satin Silver Facelift EP3

Really nice clean looking example there mate.
  44. Aaron87

Ed's Satin ATR

Very tidy looking :)
  45. Aaron87

RHD EP3 from the States!

Nice work on those wheels, looks great on the car
  46. Aaron87

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Love the carbon in the engine bay, looks boss!
  47. Aaron87

Cosmic Ep3 Type-R K100,RBC Fitted new pix

Oh yeh ofcourse, i'll get the whole Eibach set for those bits too. Yeh as nice as coilovers are I just cant justify the amount of money they cost for decent ones.
  48. Aaron87

What a bargain! I've been looking into getting coilovers but I think for the driving I do I don't really need anything really posh and expensive so this setup seems perfect.
  49. Aaron87

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Car looks great mate! I live in Shrewsbury so im just down the road from you, you should pop down sometime so i can have a closer look at this beast :D
  50. Aaron87

This looks great mate. I've been looking into getting hte Eibach 30mm springs for mine but wasn't sure whether it made much of a difference in looks but I can see from yours that it does look really good. What's the ride like with them on with the rest of the the suspension being OEM? Also...
  51. Aaron87

Grinding noise at 3500 rpm

Turns out it was the heatshield on the cat. It was pretty much falling off and rusted to bits! Problem sorted now and driving like it should :) Thanks for the responses guys!
  52. Aaron87

Sweet! I'll give that a go and see if it fixes it.
  53. Aaron87

Hey guys I've got a strange problem with my EP3 that I can't seem to get my head around so I thought I'd pick the brains of some of you lot. Basically when my car revs at 3500 rpm it makes a strange grinding sound from the front of the car. Now this happens at any time so includes driving...
  54. Aaron87

Front Strut Bar and Engine Torque Damper

Sweet! I'm bidding on one on eBay at the moment and wanted to make sure it would actually fit with the pipes being there. Cheers!
  55. Aaron87

black dc5

Absolutely stunning mate! Can't beat a black car when it's as shiney as that!
  56. Aaron87

Front Strut Bar and Engine Torque Damper

Sorry to bump an old thread, but i was wondering if you had problems fitting the japspeed front strut brace with the air con pipe being in the way?
  57. Aaron87

Birchy's Silver CTR

Looks cool mate. Where abouts in the west midlands you from?
  58. Aaron87

My New Milano EP3

Really good example there mate, the paintwork looks very well looked after!
  59. Aaron87

facelift or not

Personally I really prefer the look of the front end on the facelift ones. But if you're a man with a budget then a different front bumper shouldn't be too much of an influence on you. Something with 30k less miles will always be a better buy.
  60. Aaron87

Thinking of a turbo kit for your K20?

How much would that whole thing cost as a package? So damn fast!
  61. Aaron87

A choice of two back-boxes

Im looking at getting myself a back-box for my EP3 but I cant seem to decide between which one to get. Now, my first thought was going for the Spoon N1 as I've heard nthing but good things about them. The only problem with this is that I'm a man on a budget and paying around £450 for just a...
  62. Aaron87

Bud's turbo EP3 Dyno Graph page 2

Very nice car mate! Got any vids of the exhaust note from that? I bet it sounds epic!
  63. Aaron87

Idling when cold problem

Haha really? Im such a dumb ass sometimes!
  64. Aaron87

Idling when cold problem

I've had a search around but can't seem to find a solution to my problem. When i first start my EP3 up from cold it tends to idle at around 1.7k rpm rather than down at 1k. After a few mins it goes back down again to normal. It's not really much of an issue but would love to know why it's doing...
  65. Aaron87

Aero Wipers for Ep3.

Looking at ordering some of these ones tomorrow, they any good? http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/aeroblade-wb5-24-retrofit-flat-and-aeroblade-wb5-15-retrofit-flat-twin-pack-wiper-blades/
  66. Aaron87

Yellow wiper blades

Just wanted some opinions on these http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/cdetails.asp?ID=100871927 Also, has anyone ever bought anything from this website before? Just wondered if they had a good/bad reputation at all. Cheers, Aaron EDIT: ignore the link, looking at the wrong model!!
  67. Aaron87

EP3 gear change popping

Kinda, you get a bit of a thud when coming out of gear too.
  68. Aaron87

EP3 gear change popping

I've noticed that I occasionally get a wierd popping when changing gear, it happens usually when going from 1st to 2nd or from 3rd to 4th. It sounds and feels a bit like it's popping out of the first gear instead of doing it smoothly like normal. It's only really happened a few times so I'm not...
  69. Aaron87

my charged cosmic

Fantastic looking CTR mate, massive inspiration for what to do with mine once I get a few more pennies!
  70. Aaron87

EP3 Front Honda H Badge...

Yeh man that would be awesome! Think im going to be needing new pads sometime soon so I may go all out and just get new pads n discs all round. Might get the callipers sprayed red whilst I'm there
  71. Aaron87

Ah fair one. I'll have a look around and see if I can find anything
  72. Aaron87

Any luck with the front badge mate? Mines in the same way and could do with replacing.
  73. Aaron87

Which shampoo??

I'm having a few issues deciding which shampoo to use for my cosmic grey CTR. I'm currently using some shampoo/wax mix that I picked up in tesco but I quite fancy getting something a bit special now I have a nicer car :D There's several good reviews on various shampoos on the internet but I...
  74. Aaron87

HID's on Facelift Ep3.

Looking at getting some of these myself. Could you give me the link to the ones you're looking at?
  75. Aaron87

My new Car!!

Got yourself a bargain there mate, mine just cost me a tad over £7k and ita done 57k miles!
  76. Aaron87

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3

Haha that's my brothers car. And yes, he is a typical BMW driver!
  77. Aaron87

Silly question about standard EP3 stereo

Ok ignore this, I've found it :)
  78. Aaron87

Don't think I've got it, only got the servicing book with it
  79. Aaron87

This may be a stupid question but i cant seem to find the answer anyway! How do i set the time on my stereo? I've tried pressing random buttons but nothing seems to work. I've also tried the wonderful google machine but nowhere seems to have any info for me! Help?!:(
  80. Aaron87

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3

Just thought i'd stick up a few pics of my wonderful new car :) Comments/ideas welcome!
Back