• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. webbdog

Breaks lower tie bar

Anyone know where I can get one of these for ep3? Only things I can find is flea bay replicas
  2. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Hello all not honda related but wondering if you could help me out.... My missus went to start her car this morning and nothing happened. At first I thought it was a flat battery but there wasn't even a clicking noise. All there is is the oil warning light come up on the dash so I checked the...
  3. webbdog

Time has come for FRSU..

I see I can buy everything straight from FunkyPower but is the Eibach camber arms any good? I know theres some dodgey makes about and also would Protyre be an ok place to get everything fitted and set up a FRSU? its just they would be alot more convenient for me.
  4. webbdog

Key fob doesn't work. Help!

Hey guys basically my key fob started taking a few clicks to open the car and now doesn't work at all. I can open the car with the key but the alarm goes off and can't start the car because of the imobilisor. Is it simply a battery issue?
  5. webbdog

Tegiwa and hydrolocking

Just a quick question, Is there any danger of your engine being hydrolocked with a Tegiwa intake installed? I was pulling off the motor way the other day when it was hammering it down and the front of my CTR got completely owned by a lorry hitting a puddle on the side of the motorway was like a...
  6. webbdog

OEM headunit ep3

Evening all, does the OEM ep3 head unit have an ipod connector? I want to go back to OEM looks inside. Thanks
  7. webbdog

When does an ep3 really run out of fuel

Where on the petrol gauge on an ep3 is truly empty. Is it just after the red or on the 0 like when the cars off ?
  8. webbdog

Choose my Milano wheel colour

So I've just been quoted a pretty good price for my wheels to be refurbed and I am stuck with what wheel colour to go with. I don't want black because everyone has that! I was thinking along the lines of a dark subaru gold? What you guys think? Oh and they're standard ep3 wheels.
  9. webbdog

Car splutters then engine warning light

Evening all driving along with fuel light on when my ep3 spluttered. I thought oh **** running out of fuel but the ecu light came on? Thought it could be to do with low fuel level and crap in the throttle body because the engine started idling at 500 revs but has gone more towards 1k? Vtec...
  10. webbdog

Slight ticking from engine when idle

Hey guys owned my CTR for nearly 4 months now and have noticed a slight ticking noise when the car is just stationary running. I keep a close eye on my oil levels and other fluids and they're fine? This just normal? Edit* im pretty sure it's not tappets as that's what happend when my old car...
  11. webbdog

Need new brakes...These any good or just ebay crap.

Hey so yeh these any good or can anyone else recommend a decent set which wont brake the bank...
  12. webbdog

Engine warning light on after a week in my garage?

Hey basically as the title says, I went on holiday and kept my CTR in my garage for a week. Started it up fine reversed it down the drive and made it to the bottom of the hill and the engine warning light came on? Vtec still engages fine? Anyone know what this could be before I take it to the...
  13. webbdog

Wrapping and jet wash

Hi all just wondering can you use a jet wash on a panel that has been wrapped? Thinking of getting my roof done but use a jet wash to clean it. Thanks
  14. webbdog

Want a new simple head unit

So yeh as the title says I want a new headunit for my ep3 a simple plug and play that doesn't need any adaptors ect ive got an alpine one already installed but the radio connection is different and can't connect my iPhone to it. Thanks
  15. webbdog

What do people think of this induction?

Hey guys, whats everyones views on this aem induction? think its an ok buy or to knackerd? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-civic-type-R-EP3-aem-cai-induction-kit-cold-air-induction-AEM-CAI-/270903649970?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f131da6b2
  16. webbdog

Wheres the best place to buy Eibach pro springs?

So yeh as the title says wheres the best place to get a set of these bad boys? ebay? or a proper mail order company? many thanks.
  17. webbdog

Eibach pro springs

Anyone got any pictures of their car on eibach springs I want to see how it looks
  18. webbdog

Post your head unit

Hey guys whats everyone got installed in their CTR? post some pics and a mini review
  19. webbdog

Coilovers or springs?

Hey, basically I want to lower my ep3 but I don't know what to use? I obviously want it to be decent but I'm not going to be thrashing it round a track every weekend. So what do you guys think coilovers or springs?
Back