• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kopite81

Double Din Advice?

The DNX5260BT is awesome !
  2. Kopite81

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Yeah the one with black on it is a catd As I've recently done the audio upgrade in mine ( which wasn't cheap ) and had the front bumpers paint sorted etc , I will take 9k for it Come and have a look if your local !
  3. Kopite81

Is the one at bridgefoot a red one ? And from bridgefoot accident centre?
  4. Kopite81

What would you say ed?
  5. Kopite81

Ok Guys, Done a thorough clean and protect today seems as im going to be trekking across motorways for the next 12 months, Started with the interior and then onto Snow foam using Duragloss 902 then onto two bucket hand wash again using Duragloss Dried with poorboys waffle weave towel super...
  6. Kopite81

FN2 Replacement bulbs

Hi, I'm looking to replace my side lights and main bulbs in my fn2 Can someone please point me in the right direction Ps I don't want hids! Thanks Danny
  7. Kopite81

Fcuking Honda Warrington!!

The one in Warrington is lightcliffe Honda
  8. Kopite81

They have made me phone my breakdown , I'm waiting now. Usually I would goto greenacre in Blackburn but I've moved over here , Last time I will use these mate for sure! I'll be telling them I want a new battery putting on then too!
  9. Kopite81

Right start of rant, Took car in for 2 factory recalls MICU WIRING HARNESS fixed both supposably , Got home and that night headlights and fog lights didn't work! Took back fixed, Got up this morning to go pick the nippers up that I only get access to every fortnight , press...
  10. Kopite81

Bring Your Honda Home Deal

If anyone wants valve Clearance done my friend works at Honda , tell your dealer your friend works @ Honda and you were quoted £22.50 I got mine done yesterday ! Can't beat that price Honda normally charge £50 for it
  11. Kopite81

Double Din Advice?

Kenwood 5260bt!
  12. Kopite81

Minging Type R

Fcuking tramps! Great transformation ***!
  13. Kopite81

Paint Protection

Right..... I've decided on For washing Snow foam using Duragloss 902 Rinse then 2 bucket method again using duragloss Dry using poor boys waffle weave drying towel For polish/wax Perfect polishing cloths for use with Autoglym SRP And for protection Autoglym HD Wax Pics will follow on my...
  14. Kopite81

Post your head unit

Kenwood 5260BT Top bit of kit :)
  15. Kopite81

Let's see what the boss says lol !
  16. Kopite81

Yeah , I got this back from Paul @ TDI yesterday Hello If booked in and done before the 12th August as we have an offer on it works out at £494.24. This includes springs shims front adjusters all fitted and fully setup Regards Paul West www.tdi-north.com
  17. Kopite81

Updated with Type R Owners External decals thanks to Mook!!
  18. Kopite81

Decided against the GP Pack , I went to view one with it on wern't all that impressed tbh going to put the cash towards springs and frsu instead i think :)
  19. Kopite81

A basic guide to foaming.

Great post mate , Any ideas on best place to buy duraglos 901 Cheers
  20. Kopite81

Managed to source one , I'm humming and ahhing though..... Mmmm decisions!
  21. Kopite81

Toying with the idea of a,GP Pack , My friend works for Honda and gets 50% discount,.......
  22. Kopite81

MY FN2 (Eibachs fitted)

Car looks bang on pal !:cool:
  23. Kopite81

Quick Update, Just picked her up from paint and she looks awesome! :) Took a few pics Enjoy!!
  24. Kopite81

Paint Protection

Whats the best ? And why Also is it really worth doing? Supaguard Diamondbrite Autoglym life shine Cheers!
  25. Kopite81

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Where do you purchase the ultra braces mate? Been on their site and ebay shop but no mention of fn2 ? Cheers Danny
  26. Kopite81

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Awesome thread mate, My Milano is in for paint Monday ( full front end ) then let the mods commence!
  27. Kopite81

Power Washer

Which Karcher have you got mate? Home base have a 15% off everything deal on and I've been looking at this? http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=1674679 And...
  28. Kopite81

Power Washer

Anyone know of any good deals on a decent PWasher ? Gonna try my hand at snow foaming see what all the hype is about Cheers
  29. Kopite81

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Dude I'm so embarrased lol the kisses are a mistake ! Haha Ive been emailing the wife and auto pilot took over !
  30. Kopite81

Fire a link over for one of you don't mind , I've done a search over 7k results come up :eek:
  31. Kopite81

Car looks awesome mate well done ! We're is the little white car from ? Xxxxxxxx
  32. Kopite81

Rear Speakers done !! Dynamated Infinity Coaxials Fronts to follow......
  33. Kopite81

FN2 Pollen Filter

Can anyone advise how I change my pollen filter ? Thanks
  34. Kopite81

Good Paint Shop

Hi , Can anyone recommend any good sprayers around Warrington ? Thanks
  35. Kopite81

tyre prices

Vredestein’s are great tyres IMO , I've had these on most my cars and can't fault them @ £80-85 a tyre too
  36. Kopite81

Fn2 Crossover

Cheers ed
  37. Kopite81

Fn2 Crossover

Anyone?
  38. Kopite81

Fn2 Crossover

Hi All, I'm doing the speaker conversion this weekend , I'm using components for the front and coaxials for the rears , Do the fronts have a factory crossover if so were is it located ? Cheers
  39. Kopite81

White Alloys or leave them?
  40. Kopite81

Hopefully this has worked....
  41. Kopite81

By the way how do I put my thread at the bottom of my posts?
  42. Kopite81

The skunk2 is now on what a difference it makes ! When I do the speaker conversion at weekend ill add more pics
  43. Kopite81

Fcuking hard work I tell ya lol
  44. Kopite81

Ok so i did the audio conversion today ( What a nightmare!! ) I mounted the GPS under the Teardrop Ipod in the Armrest Mic for hands Free on top of steering wheel Heres a few pics of the finished product... Im fitting the Skunk2 Shift Knob shortly its just arrived :) Speaker...
  45. Kopite81

Having Problems/faults with my Head unit FN2

Im removing my factory radio at weekend if you want to purchase it!:lol:
  46. Kopite81

Loving it! The skunk gear knob did you get it off the site I sent you last night? I've ordered It but it won't let me pay for it ?? I know a website not set up to accept payment STRANGE Lol
  47. Kopite81

Nice one mate , Did you have the rears done too or just the fronts ? Also don't know if you have done it but my chrome around the exhaust is minging any advise for minting them both up?
  48. Kopite81

Cheers mate, will look miles better when it comes out the paint shop with matching paint! And a full mop / polish :) Thinking of getting the calipers painted red and the type r writing on them silver at some point too ??? This weekend coming ive got the audio conversion to do should be fun lol
  49. Kopite81

Hi All, Thought id best share the FN2 with you all!! Needs a front end respray ( to be done in 4 weeks ) @ a cost of £800 due to last owner using chips away to do a bumper repair and fcuking the colour match up ! Just ordered new speakers for the front and rear in the front infinity 6.5"...
  50. Kopite81

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

quick question if you dont mind how do i put photos in my posts?
  51. Kopite81

Wicked..... I'm ordering one now ;-)
  52. Kopite81

Did you just get the gear knob ( no short shifter ) ? How do you remove the OEM one and fit this ? Cheers
  53. Kopite81

Top thread mate! Car looks epic .... The skunk 2 gear knob you have is it this one http://www.hondaperformanceparts.co.uk/Shift_Knobs/SKUNK2_Weighted_6_Speed_Gearknob_440gms/
  54. Kopite81

Advise from Impulse Audio

That's what I was thinking I'm going to use fat max rattletrap on the inner and outer skin of both doors and as much as I can on the rears I will do a write up on removal of the head unit when I do the install unless there is already one on here ( I can't find it if there is? ) Danny
  55. Kopite81

Lol
  56. Kopite81

FN2 replacing stock speakers

Is there a cross over on the rear even if I'm upgrading to coaxial?
  57. Kopite81

Hi , Ive just ordered the facia kit so I can do the stereo change over They advised me that if I am upgrading the speakers which I am that my door cards will need stiffening how do I do this HELP!! Danny
  58. Kopite81

Dynamat

Hi All, I'm going to upgrade my ice very shortly in my fn2 I have a question if anyone can help me The Dynamat comes in sheets of 18"x32" How many do I need to do both front doors and both rear speakers Thanks
  59. Kopite81

FN2 Speakers

Im sure about the fronts now 6.5" with astra rings are fine it's the rears I need help with now :confused:
  60. Kopite81

FN2 Speakers

Hi Can anyone tell me weather 6.5" speakers will fit both the front and back of the fn2 also do I need rings for the back I understand the Astra front rings are ample for the front Which ones do I put In the rear Thanks
  61. Kopite81

Pioneer AVIC-D3

Hi Mate Do these stereos have a code ?
Back