• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Don-Z

Why did gary quit out of the last race?

Why did gary quit out of the last race?
  2. Don-Z

DC2 DB8 DC5 Di Noc

Looks very good.
  3. Don-Z

S2000 & NSX S2000 insurance

Thank god for being a little older (Over 35 but Under 40!!!) I insured my S2000GT last year for £527. Fully comp Protected and had my partner on there too. Not that it matters now. i had my fun with it for 18 months and now have the FN2 to play with. that was only £400 to insure.
  4. Don-Z

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

We are too, hopefully if everything works now after my Op. Krysten CTR has a company car so can only have a one car choice, hence the S2 going for something more practical. A bit off Topic but.... I Know you are into them, did you see Ramstein last year in concert, Watched the DVD the other...
  5. Don-Z

S2000 & NSX S2K piccies my friend Clawz for DonR

My partner chris has to work every Saturday so wont be able to do Sat meet unless i turn up without him. I Know sundays are better for me, Krysten CTR and Clawz. Not sure about Michael with his Civic, Would could get some cool Honda shots if we all Turn up though.
  6. Don-Z

I Paid £250. It was well worth it for the time and effort they put into it. It was a full clean, Clay bar, Cleaned wheels (they were covered with big blobs of Tar) , Machine Polish to remove as many of the swirls and damage as possible then full sealer glaze and Wax. Plus all the hints and...
  7. Don-Z

Hi there Guru. You must still have your S2000 then. We both done the same and went from the EP3 to the S2000. :cool: Oh i did love that car but, the trouble is i could never use it that much as it was so impractical in the end for me. I done only 3500 miles in 18 months of ownership. I said i...
  8. Don-Z

I was down there yesterday taking some pics of the FN2 now its had a detail at Evolution on Heigham Street . Unfortunatley the previous owner did not care when it came to cleaning the car, Basically it was a mess, worse thing is i could not see how bad it was when i purchased the car. Bad light...
  9. Don-Z

FN2 Have women taken over the Type R's??

You got to drive careful nowadays. I like to try and look after my cars too, they are like my children, nuture them, clean them and keep them safe, but show them they can have fun sometimes too!;)
  10. Don-Z

Mine was Royal Navy Blue Metallic. That colour is not as common as some of them and does not stand out too much. She is no longer mine now, sold her end of Feb and been replaced with an FN2 NHB GT
  11. Don-Z

Project Lude

Thats a nice looking piece of machinery there. My father in law has the motegi 2.2 5th gen. Its in the met Blue but could do with a good paint job and a decent clean for a change....mind you it can't be far off 100K mileage now.
  12. Don-Z

She was actually a little dusty that day too, but had only been cleaned the day before. She has been sold now, have gone and purchased a Type-R again but the FN2 now. Just wanted something a bit more practical again.
  13. Don-Z

Thank god i'm not a typical woman driver then. Been driving for nearly 20 years now.....yes that means i'm not all that young and i've never had any accidents......touch wood quickly!!!;) Perhaps being female, i never look at what the driver looks like or even what sex is behind the wheel...
  14. Don-Z

Why does it matter if its a minger driving the car, as long as she is driving well, thats all that matters. Most men i have seen driving the EP3 or the FN2 are not exactly Male Models now are they. I am female and had the EP3, sold it for an S2000 for a while and now decided on practicality...
  15. Don-Z

Just remembered

If they had charged me for somrthing that wasnt there i would be straight down there and demanding at least my money back.
  16. Don-Z

Unused MAC Course...

I was also the second owner of my car. we looked into it and found the original owner had not used it so we got it for nothing bar a tank of fuel used on the day...... But boy that was a good days driving.
  17. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

Nice one Guru, Mines Royal Navy Blue, GT too. Well most of time its only me in the car so i don't need too many seats and looking forward to something different now i'm getting over the shock of the CTR being sold.
  18. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

I do hope so as missing my ctr and got to without a car for 2 weeks now.
  19. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

oh yes but thats probably no different to tackling lift off oversteer on the CTR, every car has its quirks :P
  20. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

well it has the hard top too. just got to get used to that huge bonnet for parking when i get it.
  21. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

Thanks scouse, that how i feel, bad to see her go but good news as i should have fun in the S2.
  22. Don-Z

Sold My CTR

Well she has left me now, after nearly 4 years of very happy motoring. My nighthawk black Beast has gone to a new home. Was feeling sick all morning knowing the guy was on his way to buy it. It was sad to see her drive away too without me in the driving seat. :cry: But now i must look...
  23. Don-Z

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Mines nearly 4 years old and MOT booked next week March 02 plate Bought Dec 02 with 14k Now done just under 28k
  24. Don-Z

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 - The Future.

Well i am a woman witha big butt :!: :shock: :wink:
  25. Don-Z

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 - The Future.

I sat in a DC5 the other day and just found the seats so uncomfortable compared to my CTR, it's kinda put me off wanting one now.
  26. Don-Z

Greenlight Insurance

I will give them a ring and see how good they are for me when mines due in Dec. Plus a few others in the list.
  27. Don-Z

New Civic Type R

You would'nt want a piccy of me in there. Plus i'm not really sure how to put piccys up on here yet. :wink:
  28. Don-Z

New Civic Type R

He doesn't have to tell me dan, i can read that for myself now. Yep i like snowboarding too, every year its snowboarding hols only, none of this lazing around on a beach somewhere.
  29. Don-Z

Our DC5

Lovely car livvy, and its the spec C too.
  30. Don-Z

New Civic Type R

Well as long as they do'nt have that disgusting orange as an option for the R i don't mind. That blue is peachy though.
  31. Don-Z

New Civic Type R

That looks quite horny, wonder if i'll have any redundancy money left by then to help me change. That looks much better in blue than that horrible orange colour.
Back