• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Knite Force

Spa Track Day - 13th October

Nice line-up!
  2. Knite Force

Come say hello mate, I always like to meet new people!
  3. Knite Force

I'll be going november 8th to Spa
  4. Knite Force

EP3 <—->DC5 fender braces: identical?

Hi all, Can anyone please confirm if EP3 fender braces fit a DC5 and vice versa? Many thanks!
  5. Knite Force

Knite Force NL 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3

What was your full setup, and what numbers did you reach?
  6. Knite Force

Claying the engine? Never heard of that mate [emoji5] I kinda know how they sound, my mate has them in his (now Supercharged) K24 Time Attack car. They sound MAD, to be precise [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
  7. Knite Force

2.2's. They should do pretty well on a stock engine I guess.
  8. Knite Force

Pretty curious how this will sound... Also fitted a new Competition Clutch stage 4 clutch and Ultralite flywheel during the winter, and changed the FD and 6th gear... Haven't driven it since last october [emoji85]
  9. Knite Force

My Type-R #3 - Milano FN2

Love the wheels!
  10. Knite Force

R888's are big fun: in the dry ánd in the wet! [emoji6]
  11. Knite Force

Thanks gents. Swapped the DC Sports header yesterday for a Toda race header, wich was converted to 3". Need to get it retuned now. Last friday we swapped the KW V2's for the KW Competitions. Had the car re-aligned and can't wait to get to the Nürburgring to see how it handles...
  12. Knite Force

Need to update the first post again... [emoji85]
  13. Knite Force

Advice needed! technically stolen?

Good luck mate, what a nightmare...
  14. Knite Force

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Too bad that it's a write-off, very good no-one got hurt. [emoji2] Good luck hunting down a good one, there are plenty out there in the UK... ;)
  15. Knite Force

My EP3 Anniversary

Looking good on those wheels!!
  16. Knite Force

Recently bought an 06 premier edition ep3

Lookin' fresh!
  17. Knite Force

updated first post
  18. Knite Force

I trip to the Ring also qualifies as a "nice drive!" ;)
  19. Knite Force

Gooooooood upgrade!!
  20. Knite Force

When will the bad luck end??
  21. Knite Force

My Satin Silver Ep3 Type R

Any plans with the car?
  22. Knite Force

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

HKS HiPower is the way to go then. Not too loud, and just a bit more free-flow.
  23. Knite Force

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

God, I love that color!! And the spoiler, looking sharp! Any future plans with it?
  24. Knite Force

My slow start to the honda crew

Ditch the T1R's. Try RE050 instead, you'll be amazed what a difference it'll be. Looking sharp on the Ring though! [emoji106][emoji2]
  25. Knite Force

Hahaha, great write up mate! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji2]
  26. Knite Force

Great to read that you're keeping the car and fix it. But please, search for a GOOD place where you will get it done. Too many cars start rusting after fixing some damage or a respray due to poor work (preparation mostly). Better pay a couple of pounds more with a good and lasting result...
  27. Knite Force

Wow, nice car mate! How did you clean those seats that way??? They look great!!
  28. Knite Force

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

Any chance of me getting my hands on a carbon fibre set?
  29. Knite Force

Ungrade front and rear ARB

Hello gents, In the next few weeks I'll be refitting all handling parts from my "old" to my "new" EP3. It's a 2004 facelift btw. The setup will be: Fully polybushed, KW variant 2 coilovers, front and rear upper strutbraces, ASR rear brace, Beaks bar, Ingalls camber bolts and rear camber...
  30. Knite Force

Thanks gents!
  31. Knite Force

Hey guys, New car, new page. The moment I'll start working on the EE9 again I'll start updating that page Last year I bought a 2002 Satin Silver pre-facelift EP3. Car made a stunning 252HP, mainly thanks to the RBC, K-Pro and the complete exhaust that was under the car. The car used to...
  32. Knite Force

Ray from Holland

Welkom!
  33. Knite Force

Knite Force NL 2002 EP3 + NL 1991 EE8 +NL 1991 EE9

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I got ill again shortly after posting my latest messages here, I just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago. So, still no work done on the EE9. I do have a question: currently there is a 2,75" Greddy catback fitted under my EP3, but I don' t like the looks of it...
  34. Knite Force

Still recovering as we write ;) Yeah, it has been posted by myself or the guys that help me/do most of the work around the globe. About time it gets finished :)
  35. Knite Force

And then I got ill, december last year. Unfortunately no work to the car has been done since then and allthough I got out of the hospital again this week I hope to restart working on it as soon as my body lets me! Any questions? ;)
  36. Knite Force

Meanwhile @ the batcave: constructed the Brace between the top of the rollcage and the roofframe. Difficult multi-angled piece: took all day to fabricate and line up with the side braces.
  37. Knite Force

Tijdje terug @ Marcell's Batcave Carbon dakje @ Hontec voor de volgende fase Kop voor een deel geassembleerd door Randall Afgelopen dagen is de tankinstallatie aangesloten en is een begin gemaakt aan het strakmaken van het motorruim...
  38. Knite Force

Took out the roof:
  39. Knite Force

[ http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/randallenabe/EE9/EE9193.jpg ] [ http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/randallenabe/EE9/EE9194.jpg ] [ http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab101/randallenabe/EE9/EE9195.jpg ] [...
  40. Knite Force

Bedankt Niles dat ik nu alleen moet roken, deze is voor jou!:
  41. Knite Force

Part II: Kruiske... Hier kan ook nog wel een stukske ijzer... Op maat gemaakt: Welcome to the Dark Side... :twisted: Nice: Andere kant ook maar gedaan... Eindresultaat van vandaag:
  42. Knite Force

Passen van het frame: Het frame afgewerkt met moeren aan de onderzijde: Nog een keer passen: Aflassen op correcte positie: En daarna weer passen:
  43. Knite Force

Sorry for the (Dutch) comments that go with some pictures, I'm just copy/pasting it for you guys :)
  44. Knite Force

Beetje crappy pic, maar de kooi loopt dus door de firewall naar de schokbrekertorens... Begint trouwens ook weer lekker knus te worden in Randall's hok...
  45. Knite Force

Tilton brake bias adjuster: Test fit: Welding the bracket: Endresult:
  46. Knite Force

Removed the front windshield Removed all unnecesarry interior-brackets Welded all holes in the floor: Thanks ran Grinding Primer
  47. Knite Force

So we started working on the car (skipped a lot of pic's_ But recently we made some GOOD progress: Modded Fullrace traction-bar: Test-fit: like a glove... Cozy! No mo sunroof... Bye bye doors Removed some minor rust Primer Bye bye dash No more...
  48. Knite Force

By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force
  49. Knite Force

"Old **** never dies, it just gets better and better" By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By Knite_Force By...
  50. Knite Force

No, I'll be going for a TODA ITB'd B16B. I still have the perfect OEM B16 that came out of the car and for some silly reason I feel that there "needs" to be a 1600cc engine in the EE9. I bought the EE8 with a broken engine, this one will definately will be K'd! ;)
  51. Knite Force

Hi Guys, My name is Marcell, 35 years old from Boxmeer, Holland and as a daily driver I drive a 2002 Satin Silver EP3. Car is pushing out 251 BHP and enjoys regular trips to the Nürburgring as much as I do. For the past 5 years I've been restoring a 1991 EE9 Civic VTEC and once that' s done...
Back