• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Andy83

My 2004 EP3, Mugen Rep spoiler fitted

Lol I never noticed that, little job to sort soon. Cheers for the comment. Yea had the AEM a few years now and it's all good Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. Andy83

Not updated in quite a while. Well my Cobra catback is no more. It sat way too low and argued with too many speed bumps and driveway at my old house. So it has been replaced with a second hand aftermarket catback with standard genuine backbox. It still sounds pretty good along with the AEM V2. I...
  3. Andy83

Dutchy's 2005 Cosmic EP3

Sorry to see what happened mate. But what a final result, it looks amazing now, credit to you and the body shop [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. Andy83

Square number plates

Welcome mate. And thanks, I was after K20 SLO but that had gone lol Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. Andy83

Square number plates

Yes on mine Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  6. Andy83

finding a decent EP3

My ep3 was 5600 about 5 years ago, 2004 facelift, standard, very good condition and under 40k miles Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Andy83

Declaring mods you don't have...

Yea best to just declare all of it. I'm lucky as I've added a few mods to my existing policy and they didn't charge any admin fee and it didn't change the amount of my insurance Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  8. Andy83

Not posted for a while. Plans changed a bit and I sold some parts. After being neglected over the winter it's had some love again and I'm trying to keep it clean. I got myself a new plate as is wanted one for ages. I just need to spend some time and get rid of the marks left from sticky pads...
  9. Andy83

Another update, de wiper bung fitted yesterday, happy with how it looks. Also adjusted the spoiler so it fits better now. Just waiting on my mate to fit some parts along with a new auxiliary belt and then I can the remap booked in [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Andy83

FK2 Wheel Refurb

Awesome work mate well done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Andy83

Thanks for the comments guys. I need to adjust it a bit when it's not raining, one of the holes didn't seem to want to line up right so one bolt isn't in yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Andy83

Thanks mate, its getting there slowly, hopefully remap in August :)
  13. Andy83

I just realised I didn't post a pic of the carbon fibre spark plug cover I picked up at modified nationals Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Andy83

Hi mate search for club civic on facebook and contact dean stevens, much better quality than the rubbish on ebay :)
  15. Andy83

So I finally got my Mugen rep spoiler fitted today, really happy with it and the fit is spot on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Andy83

The Bikerat

In as this is going to be epic, I also missed this somehow, keep up the good work mate lol [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Andy83

EP3 Ep3 k20

Yea as above you need a K100 ecu remap to make the most out of the mods and get rid of the eml light which will come on if not already
  18. Andy83

Thanks mate, erm from one of the traders that got a handful of sets last year, just never got them fitted till now. Tints could be on the list sometime lol. Yes I know what you mean, I live in Carterton now and work in Abingdon so I use the A40 every day, but not for long lol Sent from my...
  19. Andy83

Thanks mate. Yes I know the feeling very well, couple of days and it will look rough again lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Andy83

I've had some new discs and pads fitted front and rear and My Honda Access wind deflectors. As it was so nice today I also cleaned and waxed it as well, happy with the results. Still needs a detail. Later in the summer I hope to get my RBC and decat manifold fitted with a k100 remap...
  21. Andy83

Kenz's DC5.

Looks amazing mate, awesome work [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Andy83

EP3 possibly a turbo conversion

Personally if it was me I wouldn't buy an eBay turbo kit. If I had the money I'd much rather get it done by those who know exactly what they are doing. TDI North and a couple of other places would be the best choice. Yes I know at TDI for example you won't get much change from say 6k all in but...
  23. Andy83

Couple more bits done today, Skunk 2 oil cap and carbon inlet cover. Really happy with how they look. I will get the engine bay cleaned in the better weather along with a good machine polish. Also cleaned it and waxed as its not been wet for once Sent from my...
  24. Andy83

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Nice updates mate, the cage looks cool [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Andy83

Yea it is mate, it's a much shorter throw and it feels great with the skunk 2 gear knob [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Andy83

My 2004 EP3, Rota Torques fitted Got a new centre console fitted yesterday along with a Tegiwa short shift and a new leather gear gaiter, really happy. Hopefully get my RBC on in the next few weeks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. Andy83

Exhaust and engine advice ep3

Hi mate no not yet, I hope to get the RBC done in the next few weeks. Then I will get the remap booked in and get my DC Sports Race decat manifold fitted just before the remap. I've decided against the throttle body. Have a few other bits to get fitted and then more plans some time this year all...
  28. Andy83

Eibach prokit drop

Yes I know Tegiwa state them both at 30mm. I got my Sportline kit from them last year when they had good deals for Xmas. Shame you didn't look earlier in the month as you could have got 10-15% off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. Andy83

Eibach prokit drop

Tegiwa sell both worth a look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. Andy83

I have mate, I did have a quick look the other day, you doing really well with it [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Andy83

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Really nice build mate, good luck with it and respect for doing it all yourself [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. Andy83

Thanks mate [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. Andy83

Civic EM2

Looking good mate, nice project and I've not seen any others about [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. Andy83

Another update, I got a great deal from Funky Power on Thursday. I got the DC Sports race manifold and Energy Suspension Engine Mounts and they were delivered Friday morning, love overnight parts (though not from Japan lol) Also finally gave it a much needed clean after about 3 or 4 weeks, it's...
  35. Andy83

Eibach prokit drop

My ep3 on the Eibach Sportline kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Andy83

I have also been thinking about that as well mate, I'm not after huge power, just want some improvement. Think I'm just going to get a manifold to go on with the RBC and then get it booked in for a remap and then enjoy it :)
  37. Andy83

That's great guys, I won't bother then and save my money to use elsewhere [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. Andy83

Lol I know it is mate, thanks, I will get there, good luck with your plans :D
  39. Andy83

Thanks for that mate. That's what I'm thinking as I know it will be louder anyway and don't want it too loud as its my daily. I will get things moving soon [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. Andy83

Hi mate thanks for the reply. Yes I've seen it on their site and also seen solid fabrications do one as well. Would it make that much difference over my current exhaust with the plans I have though? As an extra 600+ is a lot. I'm by no means chasing numbers. I've just decided that as my ep3 has...
  41. Andy83

Hi guys I'm planning some engine work on my ep3 and picking up parts where I can over the next few months. I have an RBC and adapter plate already. I think I will get a skunk 2 throttle body next. I'm then thinking of the DC Sports manifold. I will get it all fitted just before I go to TDI North...
  42. Andy83

Thanks mate [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. Andy83

Not much of an update yet but I've changed my mind a bit on where I'm going with this. I made use of the Tegiwa Black Friday 15% discount and got an RBC inlet and throttle body adapter plate for 259 posted. I will then hopefully get a manifold in the next few months and then maybe in the summer...
  44. Andy83

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Awesome. Pleased for you after all the issues you have had over the last few months. Pics look great, enjoy it and don't sell it lol [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. Andy83

Bit of advice

If you do all that you will need a K100 or similar ecu remap so the car runs properly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. Andy83

Lowering springs Eibach pro kit 15mm drop or Eibach sport 30mm which ones?

This is my ep3 on Sportlines, i got them when Tegiwa had some extra discount offers on. They are comfortable with a good drop and with my Rota Torques and 215/45/17 Hankook tyres they sit perfect for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. Andy83

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Yes think so as they will make start the new generation and new type r as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. Andy83

Saw one for the first time on the motorway last night on the way back from Bournemouth. It does look awesome and really nice in red, shame we were going different directions at a junction but it does make me want one even more. I could probably even live with the wheels if I had a red one...
  49. Andy83

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Awesome work right there mate, looks so cool well done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  50. Andy83

Thanks mate means a lot, funny how i wasn't sure on them at first. Then when i saw them fitted while still on ramp before camber arms and bolts were set up I knew id made the right choice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  51. Andy83

Yes own place first and then in a couple years work out if i can get a new R. No not a jazz lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  52. Andy83

That's great mate.... Bit of a trip for cheap petrol haha. I did quite well recently, filled up with momentum and got over 300 before I put £38 momentum in yesterday. Decided I'm not doing anything else for a while now. Me and the mrs want our own place. I've also read to much about the new R...
  53. Andy83

No problem mate. They came with the alloys so I don't know the brand. The guy said he could supply some and said red or silver so i went for red lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  54. Andy83

How is this mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. Andy83

Auto Express feature - EP3 and FN2 required for photoshoot

My ep3 not heavily modified, if any good pm me Andy
  56. Andy83

Just saw it on Facebook, what a waste
  57. Andy83

hondata help?

Depending on what mods you have or plan then the k100 would be all you need and cheaper unless you need data logging etc. TDI North is usually the place to go, they know their stuff
  58. Andy83

Eibach Pro Kit (EP3 Type R) - how much do they lower?

It does get confusing, I was going for the pro kit but the sportline kit was cheaper so got that and more than happy how mine sits
  59. Andy83

I got mine from Tegiwa when they were offering a good discount. The sell both kits and regardless of pics the Sportlines are red and lower more than the pro kit
  60. Andy83

yes there is 2 kits the pro kit which are black springs drops 15/20mm and the sportline kit I have are red springs and drops 25/30mm
  61. Andy83

Yes me too mate, it was only slightly catching and drivers side was worse and it hasn't damaged the tyre, it just sounded bad and was a lot worse with weight in the boot and rear passenger. Yes that's always a possibility, it doesn't bother me, its in good general condition for its age and its...
  62. Andy83

my ep3

Lol sorry, could have worded it better, that was at modified nationals last 2 years, beats a leaky tent anyway lol
  63. Andy83

Another small update. The rotas no longer catch on the rear now. Went back to my mates work in botley after work yesterday for a camber adjustment. Although he took the rear wheels off first to see where they were catching. On inspection he came to the conclusion that at some point it has had...
  64. Andy83

my ep3

They do have good boot space and surprisingly comfortable with the rear seats down and a double air bed lol
  65. Andy83

Yea that's a good idea mate, I've got 215/45/17 and they are not stretched so I'm happy how they look
  66. Andy83

Yes its my daily too. I didn't realise they were 8j to begin with. But I've got camber arms so another tweak and all should be good
  67. Andy83

Thanks for the comments mate. Yes I'm really happy with them. They are 17 x 8j which is why they poke out more. At the moment they do catch on the rear on some bumps and with weight in the back and boot. I may need to have the arches rolled a bit at some point :)
  68. Andy83

Welcome mate, worth having a look as well, plenty of photos of them fitted. I hope to get one in a few months
  69. Andy83

Yes that is on my list. Check out Club Civic on Facebook, Dean is the man to speak to, he does mugen rep wings splitters and grills and they are good fitments as well, he can also get them sprayed and fitted for extra
  70. Andy83

Oh thank mate that means a lot. It's taken a while but its getting there, realistically won't really be much left to do, few more bits then just keeping in good condition. I want the bodywork sorted at some point. I wasn't sure on the Rota Torques either, wasn't looking at them and then they...
  71. Andy83

Thanks mate, yes they are on the list with more when funds are better lol
  72. Andy83

Couple of photos from Trax on Sunday. More mods to come when funds allow
  73. Andy83

Ry's Red EP3

Welcome mate, car looks great. I feel the same about mine best decision I ever made and just wish I'd got one sooner lol
  74. Andy83

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Yea its not a bad place to be but yes it is really expensive. Ive looked at Hond-R but they seem quite expensive for parts so never used them. Hopefully the drive today wont be too bad for you :)
  75. Andy83

There is a place in Oxford that do tints for a good price. Yes that's always good news when they pass with no issues. Yes mine is the most reliable car I've owned and I plan on keeping it
  76. Andy83

Thanks for that. Is a few dings and scratches that I'd like sorting properly at some point. Yes I want the windows tinted as well, its getting there slowly lol
  77. Andy83

Thanks, I'm loving it right now. Yes it looks good in the pics. Plenty of bits I want sorting though. Stonechips on bonnet, dings and marks I haven't done. Eibach also do a pro kit which isn't as low as mine so that's another option for you
  78. Andy83

This is my ep3 on Eibach Sportlines, FRSU with Eibach front camber bolts and Skunk 2 rear camber arms. Rota torque's 8" wide and hankook ventus 215/45/17 tyres. The alloys catch slightly on bumps but being sorted on Saturday with a tweak of camber. I also have a Cobra cat back exhaust and I only...
  79. Andy83

Balls also needs a camber tweak on the rear as the wheels catch a bit on the arch on bumps and reversing off my drive lol
  80. Andy83

Thanks mate, means a lot. It's getting there. I'd love all the stone chips and the couple of dings sorting. And one alloy has a small stone chip as well that I'll get sorted when I can. Then really not much left I can afford to do. Front speakers are on the list and maybe premier seats one day...
  81. Andy83

Thank you mate. I wasn't planning on getting alloys when I did, was just looking about and then these came up at a good price and went for them. Just had to wait a month to afford the tyres lol. Worth the wait and I love them
  82. Andy83

Got my new Rota Torques fitted on Saturday wrapped in Hankook Ventus tyres. Also got Eibach front camber bolts and Skunk 2 rear camber arms fitted and a FRSU done. Also finally got my headlights polished and a new genuine Honda H badge fitted. Really happy with how its looking now
  83. Andy83

Sneaky peek of my new alloys fitted today. Will get a few more better ones when I've cleaned it tomorrow
  84. Andy83

Climair Wind deflectors.

They do look nice
  85. Andy83

AEM V2 intake

This is my V2
  86. Andy83

AEM V2 intake

He asked about the AEM V2 mate, the one for the ep3 is the short ram one, best price I found was on eightspeed
  87. Andy83

Loxy's Type R #4

Damn mate you are not hanging about with mods, do you have a money tree somewhere lol. Sounds like good progress, :)
  88. Andy83

Looks good in blue, better without black alloys
  89. Andy83

eBay turbo kit ep3 type r

Yea don't buy cheap in this case mate
  90. Andy83

Loxy's Type R #4

Looking good mate great work
  91. Andy83

It has grown on me a lot since I first saw it. Would be nice as an upgrade one day, but for now my ep3 will do lol
  92. Andy83

Clay bar epic results

Photo bucket or similar to post your pics and copy the IMG code
  93. Andy83

Which events are the best?

Modified nationals is also a great 3 day show in may. This year will be my 3rd with a local car club. Mostly go for the atmosphere and camping and getting drunk with my mates. We also do fancy dress on the Friday or Saturday for a laugh. Can't wait for this year. And don't worry about your car...
  94. Andy83

Yea you could easily spend a small fortune but its not really worth it unless you track it and use it properly. I can't remember mate, it wasn't a huge discount, couple of pounds off but still worth it to know its genuine
  95. Andy83

Loxy's Type R #4

Have to say mate it does look good in white and looks in great condition. Not usually a fan of them. But saying that I saw one in blue on my way to work last week with the gp kit and the 19" rages and it did look sweet, good luck with it after your issues with the focus :)
  96. Andy83

Oh thank you mate, I'm really happy with it still. I'm not really sure now where I'm going with it. I can't afford to go down the engine route. I'm thinking just a mugen rep spoiler and grill as I'm not paying genuine prices lol. Then probably get the wheels refurbished and I'd like to sort out...
  97. Andy83

EP3 Pic request of lowered EP3s

Mine lowered on Eibach Sportlines, low enough for me and looks great
  98. Andy83

Well if that's how it is I'm glad I can't afford one, really doesn't look good IMO
  99. Andy83

FD2 That Sound!

Lol no it won't be a stock exhaust and probably not stock engine wise either
  100. Andy83

PM from kwai

Well at least its been reported and dealt with
Back