• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. whogives

HELP.... Guide to working out PSI Boost too BHP is it possible ???

LOL...... Yep like I said I was asking for some advise ............... I know nothing
  2. whogives

Well managed to get the old girl on a rolling road today..............results 289 BHP @ 8145 RPM ..... 190FT LB I may have been able to get a couple of more HP redline is know 8500 RPM But all in all not bad
  3. whogives

Now that's quite interesting .... thanks for that. .......... I'm just struggling to find a rolling road setup .
  4. whogives

Yer that's fine .............. like I said I haven't got a clue if it was possible to work out in the first place ............. Its off to the rolling road then :) Thanks for your inputs
  5. whogives

OK :) Stoo do you have any input
  6. whogives

Rotrex sport supercharger

I fitted a CT Engineering S/Charger to mine , my MPG has gone down to 20MPG ( I did upgrade my injectors to 650 ) ...... Mind you if you have a s/charger the MPG isn't important anyway :) HAPPY DAYS
  7. whogives

Ok ........... So if a N/A Engine K20 produces 196 BHP @ 14.7psi (Atmospheric) 196 divided by 14.7 = 13.33 BHP ..... 13.33 X 26.7 psi = 355.91 so this is the BHP being produced .... I know this is theoretical guess work. But interesting to find out :). My Map has been done by Vit-viper so...
  8. whogives

My reason for asking is I thought that all standard engines produce 14.7 PSI .. ( Normal air pressure) so if your car has 198 BHP standard and your car produces a boost of 14.7 PSI..... Your BHP is double so would be 396 BHP. Or boost was 7.35 PSI which HALF it would be 1.5 times (296 BHP)...
  9. whogives

This may have been asked before ....Sorry if it has Is it possible to get a very Rough idea of the BHP , when you know the PSI Boost.... s/charger kit ?????
  10. whogives

Trackers are they worth it

I know this has probably been asked hundreds of times..... 1. Do they really get your insurance prices down. 2. Has anyone got a tracker fitted. 3. Any reference too what type and who...(so many on the market) Any info greatly received :)
  11. whogives

Adrian Flux Insurance

Thanks for the reply back, since my (RANT) I've spoken to you guys who offered to change the date on the policy F.O.C . Fair enough. But I did look into Flux Direct and they quoted me £110 LESS . for the same car / modifications . So I have gone with them.
  12. whogives

Adrian Flux Insurance

WOT A JOKE :( Ive just taken insurance with these people done it over the phone ..last week. I have had to send them my NCB Letter which is fine. I noticed that the insurance runs out on 21.11 the new Adrian Flux starts 23.11 I emailed them asking to alter the start date too 22.11...
  13. whogives

Idle running problem

Well I've found the problem with mine at last.....The supercharger has a support bracket on the bottom of it.. The bolts holding the bracket to the supercharger has worked its way out. So there's know a screw hole in the casing which is letting the air in.... causing the idle issue. ...
  14. whogives

Idle running problem

Mine is a NEW genuine 64mm throttle body from Tegiwa Imports. SO I'm really lost :(
  15. whogives

Idle running problem

When you say the ECU was the problem, do you know what they did to correct it ??? . As I have a flashpro, was wondering if there was a base map to reset all to normal ???
  16. whogives

Idle running problem

No my car is a FN2, I also resently had a supercharger fitted to it. Am I correct in thinking the FN2 doesn't have a IACV .... I have today fitted a New throttle body I had for Tegiwa Imports Still having the same problem... runs for a about a 1min then the revs start up and down. Can the air...
  17. whogives

Idle running problem

This has probably been asked before .... My cars idle is running up and down constantly between 800 rpm then up to 2000rpm. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
  18. whogives

CT Super charge Kit ....CPL Racing

Sorry for the slow reply, I'll get some pics for you :) . I've also been talking too Vit ....vitviper.com don't know if anyone else has come across him. He does a lot of e.tuning.
  19. whogives

Just a quick update, I have ib the last two days fitted my CT Supercharger........ALL GOOD , I do have one question for anyone who has fitted. It says in the instruction the fuel pressure regulator need crushing ...showing the fuel tank under the back seats ...(which in a FN2 it isn't ) These...
  20. whogives

Perfect thanks for the info, I'll have a search :)
  21. whogives

Hi Guys, I'm looking a getting the CT Super charger standard kit from CPL Racing. I was also looking at fitting myself, I've come across some good fitting info via 8thcivic.com .... Comptech Supercharger DIY fitting. I was wondering if anyone on here has got or fitted this kit..... If so...
  22. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

Well all sorted I had the 15mm spacers, changed the stud version to the bolts on version.... wheels off bolt spacers on, put wheel back on ...(happy days)
  23. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

That's what I thought :( To much hassle form me.... I've reordered the bolt on versions. I think eibach call them system 4 versions ....... thanks for the replies guys
  24. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

OK ........ Again thanks for your input............Done the easy route sending them back and getting the bolt-on versions :)
  25. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

Thanks for the info :) Do the studs come out of the back of the hub..(without taking the hub completely off).... seen some vids saying I need to take the hub off ?? Sorry for all the questions
  26. whogives

Fit eibach rear spacers

Ive bought some eibach pro spacers for my rear wheels, I've looked at them to find there different to my fronts ...(fronts were bolt on). These have come with longer stud bolts so I'm gathering I need to remove my original hub bolts and fit the longer eibach so I can fit the spacers. I was...
  27. whogives

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

hi loxy ........ ive just sent payment for some lights .....can you confirm ...... cheers
  28. whogives

Lowered springs and stoptech brake problem FN2

Right OK. .... Thanks for your help......... father Christmas needs to know ;)
  29. whogives

Thanks for the quick reply Loxy........ you mentioned new front shocks did you fit the standard or another version ?...... Do you recommend any ??
  30. whogives

Hi guys, I'm hopi g someone can help me.... I've had the eibach lower springs fitted a few months ago ..All Good. I then treated myself to a brake upgrade... I purchased the Stoptech Touring Brake kit which I fitted due to the calipers I also had to fit the wheel spacers..... know when I hit...
  31. whogives

300mm stop tech brakes are they good

Well i've had the kit come last Friday, fitted it myself over the weekend. All good quite easy to fit , good instructions. Supplied by Eight Speed :)
  32. whogives

Best Tyres for Rage 19inch Rims on FN2 Type R.

I have Michelin Eagle on mine, changed them 12 months ago. Done about 8k still plenty more miles left. I do tend to push the car know and again too :)........ time and a place
  33. whogives

Is there any preference to the type of brake fluid I should use ???
  34. whogives

Sweet .................. I've ordered the kit. I'm going to fit myself. I've changed my pads, and discs in the past, wasn't to sure about the calipers been a direct bolt on... I'm gathering thats right :)
  35. whogives

Did you get the kit fitted or did you fit it yourself ???
  36. whogives

I was just wondering if you had the Stoptech Touring kit fitted.......... I'm also looking to buy this kit
  37. whogives

fn2 exhaust??

I've got the HKS cat back system...... really nice , not loud at all. Is slightly more expensive but worth it.
  38. whogives

Pros and cons HKS RSK RACING SUCTION INTAKE KIT

I've had my kit on for about 9 months, its great :) I haven't had any problems with flat spots myself. I also run it with the HKS exhaust which again is spot on, Get the kit its nice :)
  39. whogives

Good detailing company in West Midlands

Just came across your thread ..... If your still looking for someone.......... I use a guy called Darren (REDLINE VALETING & DETAILING) Halesowen, Dudley area ... he's spot on :)
  40. whogives

Black centre caps

Also look on ebay as I'm sure I spotted some when I was buying my new standard type :)
  41. whogives

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

mook... I've just sent payment for 1 x sticker :) Thanks
  42. whogives

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Point taken :)
  43. whogives

Got it ...i'll stay out of this one lol ........took time but i'm there ...lol
  44. whogives

Sorry DUDE !!
  45. whogives

LOL........... In that case y u on here ??????
  46. whogives

LOL
  47. whogives

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

looks GREAT .......thats my next project
  48. whogives

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Had my new sticker arrive....... THANKS . Will be fitting it tomorrow. I think on the rear n/s window :)
  49. whogives

.......My integra Dc2 type R.......

sweet....... brings back some good memories :)
Back