• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ljw

Millano red respray

Just wondering if anyone on here has had a respray to cure a faded millano red car. Been meaning to have mine done for around 2 years now, but most garages don't want to take on resprays around where i live as its easier and more cost effective to do smart repairs etc, due to the time and...
  2. Ljw

Good Replacement for Tegiwa Induction kit??

I've got to the stage where I've just had enough of my Tegiwa induction kit, The noise and rattle against the scuttle panel just gets on your nerves after 3 years grrrrr, to the point where i feel like ripping it out. Basically I'm looking for a good replacement, I am currently preparing...
  3. Ljw

Stop-Tech 300mm Touring kit Brake Pads

Hello, Trying to source some pads for my EP3 which is running 300mm Stop-tech touring kit which was fitted by ABP in 2015. I'm getting really confused because there are different sizes of callipers for the Touring kit and I'm not sure which mine is. There is a 'ST-40 Calliper' And a...
  4. Ljw

piper sports cat failed on emissions

I had a piper manifold and sports cat fitted to my car around a year ago with the O2 sensor also. First mot I've took it too after being fitted it has failed on exhaust emissions. I had it fitted by abp motorsport I've contacted them and they said that they cat has too get really hot before its...
  5. Ljw

Ep3 wing mirror glass - how to fit?

Only the mirror glass has fell out both of my wing mirrors. How do you fit these, I know they need to be glued in... but they are heated mirrors and I'm not sure what glue and adhesive to use to insure they don't fall off or the glue doesn't melt?
  6. Ljw

Servicing in West Midlands?

Anybody in the west midlands recommend somewhere to get my ep3 serviced? In the past I've used abt motorsport but the distance is making it awkward for Me to get it done and I'm fed up of travelling.
  7. Ljw

Ep3 feels unsteady at high speeds

Ive got a 2003 ep3, my car has eibach springs, frsu and stoptech brake conversion. Latley ive been doing alot of long distance driving, ive noticed when increasing the speed (motorway speeds) it starts to feel like almost the wheels are going to fall off? Does not feel comfortable at all or...
  8. Ljw

what alloys can be used with a stoptech caliper kit.

i have got a stop tech brake conversion on my car, at the moment i have spacers on to clear the oem wheels... what other wheels are a good fitment?
  9. Ljw

Tegiwa intake rattle

Hello I've got a tegiwa intake fitted to my car, and it keeps rattling against the scuttle panel when moving off. I have put extra of the tape they give you in the kit... Which works ...But it doesn't last long. A lot of people say you gave to live with it if you have one, but is there anything...
  10. Ljw

Ljw's pink Ep3

After having the car since april this year, i thought it was about time i started a thread...especially how im addicted to spending fortunes on it and it still looks like a bag of nails haha!I was entially at the time looking for a Fd2,DC5 or EP3... but i stumbled on this ep3 29000miles and a...
  11. Ljw

enkei rpf1 on ep3

hello, at the moment i have stoptech brake conversion.. i've had spacers put on with the standard wheels (not sure of the size) to clear the front calipers? will i need new spacers to fit enkei's
  12. Ljw

Good place to get a car resprayed????

Hello, basically ive got a Milano faded pink ep3... ive had the car mopped and waxed etc many times.. and the colour does come back for period of time.. but if its not kept waxed it starts to fade all over again. As much as i like the colour red, i need to change the colour as thats the only...
  13. Ljw

Steering really heavy under low speeds?

Hello I have an ep3. The steering was quite light under low speeds... All of a sudden the steering under low speeds is really heavy, sometimes feeling like there is no power steering. However over 15mph it goes back to normal?
  14. Ljw

Tegiwa intake rattling?

Hello I had this fitted around 5 months ago, I took it back to see where the sound was coming from. They said it was the induction kit, knocking against the scuttle panel. Is there anything you can do to prevent this?
  15. Ljw

Ep3 revving on its own?

Around 2 weeks ago I had a full complete service, everything and anything that could be done was changed. i haven't used my car within a week. But when I went to use it, it started up fine... I pulled off and 100 meters down the road the car started revving by its self from 1000-3500 revs...
  16. Ljw

How to remove pre facelift gearknob

Hello, just thought I'd post this, as I struggled for so long to get it off. Somebody has most likley already done this..... And it's the stupidest thing, but you never know it might help someone as impatient and as stupid as me :) basically I wanted to remove the gearknob off my ep3 to replace...
  17. Ljw

What's the next step to get more gains?

Hello I've only had the car 5 months at the moment I've added following; tegiwa intake, piper maniford piper sports cat spoon b pipe spoon back box kpro ecu stoptech big brake converison eibach lowering springs, front rear camber bolts, frsu jdm front and rear anti roll bar... im abit...
  18. Ljw

Can't find these pre-facelift black headlights anywhere

I saw these headlights on another ep3 the other day, i thought they looked brilliant. I wanted dome darkened headlights, but being pre-facelift... The best thing you can do is covert to facelift. However, i like the look of the pre-facelift car....ive looked around everywhere to find them. But...
  19. Ljw

Whats the best double din for ep3

Hello, i need to change the headunit in my ep3. At the moment i have the standard one in and it doesn't have aux in or anything. I want something that looks grown up and doesn't have stupid blue lights on. Ive been to halfords and local shops but they don't have alot of variety?
  20. Ljw

I want to change the brakes on my ep3?

Hello, ive got a ep3. The brakes on the car are okay but not as responsive as i would like. The offside front needs new disks and pads. But rather then replacing them id like to upgrade. ive looked at big brakes and calipar kits, but they come in at over a grand. is there anything you can Do...
  21. Ljw

What parts do i need in addition to eibach springs?

hello, basically i just want to know what parts I need to improve the handling on my car. I have a ep3. Ive already put on 30mm eibach springs, however didnt change anything else whilst installing. i understand that i need a FRSU but what do i need for this do i need new droplinks? Etc im quite...
  22. Ljw

Insurance gone up by 4400???

Hello, i'm just looking for abit of help. Im 21 with 3 years no claims, driving for 4 years. Ive had many cars (insured with the same company admiral) first car at 17 being a bmw 320i, then a clio 2.0, cooper s works, e91 325d estate... And then my car now 2003 ep3 type r. All insured with the...
Back