• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. r8hjx@woknroll

The crank pulley had come apart:-(

Hi everyone, I’m trying to figure out what is the best option to do, my ep3 which has been sitting in front of the parking for few months, one day I had a very cold start, just as usual, engine crank and starts up, in the meanwhile I notice aux belt wasn’t rotating, and in second, smoke and...
  2. r8hjx@woknroll

A £45 omp steering wheel from eBay any good?

Hi guys, wish you all had a good Christmas and happy new year, and yah, I bought one of this from eBay. Starting to regret but it’s been shipped out already, any good? I mean will this snap off while I tuning the car hard? Lol... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. r8hjx@woknroll

Banjo bolt size??

Hi guys, would anyone know the banjo bolt size for fitting the GOODRIDGE braided lines? Thought could be either M10x1.1 or M10x1.25 Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. r8hjx@woknroll

Helps for fitting a front camber bolts

Hi everyone, if anybody help me or give me some hint I'll be much appreciated, today trying to put a front camber bolt into the top hole of the knuckle, the bottom bolt has been loosen already, seems can't tap that in, don't want to force too much and cause damage to the lobe on the bolt. Please...
  5. r8hjx@woknroll

Rays te37 17" in offset 8.5j &9.5j fit standard ep3 with eibath springs suspension?

Hi, any idea will the rays te37 17" 8.5j&9.5j fit the ep3 arch without touching? The offset is et 35 with the 8.5j, et32 with the 9.5j The car having oem shocks and eibath pro springs with 30mm lowered I believed.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. r8hjx@woknroll

Rear pioneer 6x9 speaker x2in the boot shelf

Hi, I'm a bit newbie for this, and would like to know if anyone would help me, I couldn't find anything like this...there is 2 6x9 speaker fitted in to the boot shelf, where can I connect them to? Thought about rear oem speaker? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. r8hjx@woknroll

Car pull right when put foot down on acceleration.

I don't know if anybody know or help me with this, my car had done the gearbox upgrade with oem lsd and 5.1 FD in Tgm, they found in the OS driveshaft, there is intermediate shaft bearings, tom told me is not suppose to be that loose reckon it's finished..but by the time couldn't find me one in...
  8. r8hjx@woknroll

Car has badly understeered..

Hi guys, a quick advice is appreciated, in the last few days, I've done few things to my ep3, I took the aftermarket coilovers and put back the oem shocks with eibach spring all round, at the same time, I changed the tie rods up front because those old one were pretty worn also new drop links...
  9. r8hjx@woknroll

How to tell if the head gasket fail

Hi, I currently stuck with a coolant system after I change the radiator, fan switch and thermostat, and I keep topping the coolant up, coolant seems dry out slowly in the radiator to me, I wonder where the coolant going to..and I'm start to thinking if the head gasket is blow? In what way should...
  10. r8hjx@woknroll

Help, after work done to it, fans not kick on

I currently had a confused after I changed the mishimoto radiator, mishimoto thermostat, mishimoto fan switch for my civic type r, now, I refill almost mare than 8 litres Coolant with cap off, all I can see is the coolant will steamed itself off...and I never see the radiator fans kicks in..I...
  11. r8hjx@woknroll

Please help..dc5 brembo's calipers bolts

Hi, picked up a pair of dc5 brembo, disc and lines together, and found out the bolts missing.and I know they are different than oem, been search around for buying one but found nothing, lings no luck due to the jdm parts, wonder what in length, pitch and size of the bolt?! so I can buy from...
  12. r8hjx@woknroll

Exhaust manifold advice

Hi everyone, thinking to upgrade my current 421 unbranded manifold to something good...I've been told toda is best, but what about the buddy club? Anyone has these fited? Any good? Also, for the cat back, is that custom exhaust is the best over all the aftermarket for performance wise and quite...
  13. r8hjx@woknroll

Someone fit a rbc IM with 70mm spoon sport TB?

Hi, just wondering as mine is running rbc with adapter with stock TB, and I've seen some nice deal spoon sport 70mm around for sale, so wondering will this bolt on without changing or adding anything, ah, plus the intake hose will fit the larger bore or not? Sorry if these been covered, I'm...
  14. r8hjx@woknroll

Ep3 has none ac, but ac condenser fan still fitted to it

Hi everyone, this is my first post, hope can get some helpful advice, I bought a 04 ep3 months ago, love it and intent to bring it up to my standard, I bought a mishimoto radiator and low temp thermostat to replace the oem's, while I took the radiator out, I notice that the ac condensor fan has...
Back