• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I'm good mate, a lot older but not a lot wiser:) I've just sold the TVR and I'm thinking of getting another EP3 and getting into trackdays. I'm hoping to get to Japfest so hopefully I'll catch up with you there and you can talk me through the car?
  2. L

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Hi G, been following your thread, can't believe it's the same car that used to come to those Essex meets all those years ago:) It looks great mate and I hope to see it in the paint someday.
  3. L

30th anniversary

Yes, mine was a 52 plate as well, registered in the last week of Feb, couldn't wait a week for the new reg:lol:
  4. L

30th anniversary

Yes they do have Black and Red or Yes they do have Red? I don't think they were available for that long as there were only ever 300 made and most of them were sold pre 2003.
  5. L

30th anniversary

Yes, its a premier, no 30AE's in 2006, didn't the premiers have Black and Red recaros and not just red like the AE's?
  6. L

30th anniversary

I ordered mine in October 02 and got it delivered in Feb 03, I think the majority of them will be 03 cars as I created hell getting mine and was one of the first down south to get it. Was a great car and I wish I hadn't sold it now :smt022
  7. L

30 AE R-20614 Anyone have it?

Yes, it is, just wondered if anyone on here had it?
  8. L

No, reg was **** LKX when I sold it, I put a deposit on it at the motorshow in 2002, took delivery of it 20th Feb 2003, I sold it in Feb 06 to a guy that came on here for a bit but he sold it after it needed a new steering rack, don't know what happened to it then? Oh it was a Milano Red one.
  9. L

Anyone have my old CTR 30AE? Be good to hear its still on the road?
  10. L

2003 Civic type R with less than 6000 miles

Or at least sold the seats:lol:
  11. L

Still low mileage though, I sold mine 2 years ago and it had nearly 50k on it.
  12. L

Mmm strange one, I had a Red 30AE and the main difference with it was the seats, whats the point in having an AE without the seats?
  13. L

NSX Mmmm

Don't know if this is a repost but I just saw it on PH http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/322409.htm
  14. L

Can't get site at home?

Cheers, I thought it was a bit strange how I could still get it at work and not home?
  15. L

Can't get site at home?

I've always been able to get the site on my home computer before but for some reason on Sunday night it wouldn't open? I tried again last night and still nothing? I haven't changed any settings and I can still get other sites all ok, anyone have any ideas? Bit of a strange one?
  16. L

Just been delivered

Went out for a spin in it after work and was pretty impressed with, the engine is a bit noisy (diesel) but I am used to a Rangie so I'm sure its not that bad. Love the reversing camera, thats a great touch, even the Rangie hasn't got that. All in all it seems a good little car :smt041
  17. L

Just been delivered

My business partner just took delivery of this for his wife, 17 miles on the clock, looks a lot better than the old ones but it will be ruined in a month:rolleyes:
  18. L

Type R trackday car?

Thats spot on G, thats exactly what I was thinking about, a quick and well set up EP3 (I still have a bit of a soft spot for the EP3) would be nice just the job:D
  19. L

Type R trackday car?

Only want to spend £10k really.
  20. L

Type R trackday car?

Good point about EP3 or DC5, not looking at any 2 seaters as I want something that if need be the dog can jump in the back:D
  21. L

Type R trackday car?

Yes that would be nice;) I was thinking of a 51 plate EP3c but a DC2 maybe worth looking at?
  22. L

Type R trackday car?

I have been thinking about this for some time and wondered if you guys thinks its a good idea or not? I've been under some pressure from the Mrs to get rid of the Range Rover, its HUGELY! expensive to run and I reckon I've lost about £15k on it in just over a year I've given it some thought and...
  23. L

S2000 & NSX New NSX test mule?

NSX at the ring Just seen this on PH http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=16293
  24. L

Whats my car worth???

I do miss it, after taking the TVR on a track day the other week I'm really thinking about selling it and going along the Supercharged CTR and a trailer route:) If I could remember the reg I could HPi it too, I must have it somewhere:confused:
  25. L

Whats my car worth???

Out of interest I ordered mine at the October motorshow and took delivery of it in the last week of Feb, I could'nt wait any longer for it. I had to to start dealing with the logistics department myself as the dealer was so crap so when the dealer finally got it in and asked me if I wanted to...
  26. L

S2000 & NSX S2K test drive

Oh dear, getting quotes, thats it your gone :lol: Sounds like you had a good time, I think I would go for the S2K rather than the Civic.
  27. L

New mods fitted today

I thought mine were brilliant too, didn't get any fade when I hammered it to Le Mans and back :D
  28. L

New mods fitted today

Oh yes!!!
  29. L

3rd service today

I used them when I had my 30AE, good dealer would recommend them to anyone.
  30. L

JDM Badge

A bit of D/S foam tape maybe in order :lol:
  31. L

JDM Badge

Yer i think most people have one now, this is for a guy I know, he wants to cover a scratch up. The scratch is under the wiper, that will look nice :shock:
  32. L

JDM Badge

Need to get another JDM badge, anyone tell me the best place to get one from?
Back