• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. O

CH1 MERRY CHRISTMAS

:santa: have a prober bo chrimbo folks
  2. O

So whats wrong

fair play mate, with it being in honda soon i may just try wangle it for free:p don't even get me started on the weather.... my car is disgraceful!!
  3. O

Break down. Fuel pump problems, ATR

we all get the odd silly thing.... it's just unfortunate you're greedy!!!:D
  4. O

So whats wrong

top news there mate, nice xmas present for yourself!!!:santa: was thinkin of having mine done in the new year when its at honda, unless its an easy DIY job??? did you be sure to do it when cold???
  5. O

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

361 for the bumper 600 in labour 140 paint and sundries 10 environmental waste charge... but i'll keep the bumper lol:D 1111 and with vat it comes to1261.... all euros... wont be done til the new year tho!!!:(
  6. O

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

:gayfight: think we just like the layout of our own....
  7. O

yeah and i remember him asking for the bumper and not getting it lol... i'll be having mine, it may well come in handy in the future for me, or one of you's, may get my bonnet resprayed too whilst its there and possibly front bumper!! we'll see what i'm quoted and how the assessing goes??
  8. O

he worked for the council.. in fairness he did knock into the house to tell me, but i seriously blew a fuse....... i just dont need the hassle this time of year, and with working nights as well, gonna be hard to get it sorted before the new year, and i'm so embarrassed driving it... went to...
  9. O

nope... lovely sunny day... he was parking or reversing, total retard
  10. O

i'm getting impatient at this stage... i'm actually starting to do work now, which is not something i like to do.... altho wish i was in work today, cos if i was my car wouldnt have been outside my house for someone to crash into.......:mad: so not happy today:mad:
  11. O

:lol: :lol: :lol: i'm dyin for this to be up and running....
  12. O

saying that i'm always bored at work.... sout park is helping me thru it at the mo tho!!
  13. O

back at ya!!!!:tumble:
  14. O

:lol: :lol: :lol: somethin for friday!!! go to www.goldenpages.ie and look up 'good looking women'
  15. O

bloody harsh!!! i take it back so!!!
  16. O

howdy chaps:smt109 ...... good to see we're still managing to keep the usual forum banter going, that right tim lol:lol: still missing accordr etc, altho there has been probably more activity on this forum in the last week then there was before our one went down!! i missed you guy!!!:smt022
Back