• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Chr15

Is this a members car? And is this dyno right?

350 bhp at the fly is quite achieveable for a D16Z6 - the D-series engines accept forced induction amazingly well and looking at the specs this one has at least got stronger internals and the vitara pistons which should allow it to cope with the added stresses. The Z6 is the best of the bunch...
  2. Chr15

Should I buy?

My 52 plate also had 8 owners when I bought it, but was fully stamped and was clean as a whilstle. 3years and 35,000 miles later it's still in great condition and has never let me down, but I don't pay for servicing anymore as I do it myself more regularly. It's also black......but sadly I'm not...
  3. Chr15

Problems removing rear drop links

I did the front ones on mine just the other day and they were in a similar state. I used a dremel with a tungsten cutter to cut through the nut in two places. Then whack it with a hammer and off it pops, but I still had to do it on each bloody nut! Rears next...might try the mole grip method...
  4. Chr15

what spec of alloy wheels/ tyres in ok state?

You should take a look at these first mate...
  5. Chr15

just checking on additions

Fitting a 4-2-1 manifold is not pointless without a remap, you just won't provide quite as great a power increase. I have good reason to believe the old myth about the K20 running lean with a decat fitted is also a load of toss too - a member on here has been running a wideband with a kidd...
  6. Chr15

EP3 "real" top speed?

Surely the CTR doesn't have that bad aerodynamics, does it? It's shaped like an egg with the pointy spoiler on one end.
  7. Chr15

E46 BMW M3 build up

Oh and in response to the insurance... I'm 22 and live in a decent village in Notts with low crime rates. Car is kept on the Drive and I now have 5yrs NCB. Last year it was £560 as I was with Directline and they gave me 10% off online discount and 10% off as my brother living at the same...
  8. Chr15

E46 BMW M3 build up

lol, to be honest the only way to see the imperfections the car has is to see it up close in person. Being such an OCD freak when I polish my car, I'm a sucker for spotting swirl marks in other peoples paintwork - esp. the darker colours. This M3 is covered in them but they will come out given...
  9. Chr15

E46 BMW M3 build up

Two friends of mine recently bought an M3 each, and they are worlds apart. One is in carbon black, the other in red. The red one was spotless inside and out and cost £16k, whereas the black one is not as tidy and cost £15,500, both in convertible guise. Nice cars, but as with anything else...
  10. Chr15

Spoon or r8byb or supersprint

I've just fitted one of r8bybs unsilenced b-pipes and there is definately better response from the engine now. I've always run my car with an open-cone filter setup though which is very loud especially when you hit VTEC, and the air filter noise is still louder than the exhaust note. I can only...
  11. Chr15

Rattle solution

Simple - remove the heatshield altogether. Doesn't take long at all (3 bolts IIRC). Also before you start just make sure its not the i-VTEC cover. Get somebody to rev the car a little whilse you listen around the engine bay. If its the i-VTEC cover it can be solved by simply placing a couple of...
  12. Chr15

pull off creak

My CTR is a bit like me - a bit stiff and creaky first thing in the morning lol Mines done it for 20k miles. I should really have a look at it one of these days.
  13. Chr15

Any young CTR drivers?

I got my EP3 at 21 and it was £560 fully comp with DirectLine. However that is with 4yrs NCB, 10% online discount and a further 10% discount as my brother is also with DL and at same address. Having said that, my renewal this year went up to £720. Apparently RBS lost millions last year due to...
  14. Chr15

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Just hit 80k on a '52 plate. Runs better now than the day I bought it with 59k on the clock. :)
  15. Chr15

K&N the opposite of Ronseal

hahaha, jesus that sounds awful. Maybe its something to do with the actual design of that particular element. I have a similar kit (open cone with an alloy intake pipe) on mine and its undetectable it on tickover. By the way, after I played your vid I found this as a related video....LMAO...
  16. Chr15

Vague feeling steering under hard acceleration

Yea I'm in the same boat now mate. I bought the Nangkang ones as a get-by as I was going through tyres every 8k miles. I've calmed down a bit now and these have lasted me 7k so far with about half of the tread still there. I'm in no rush to change just yet. The Proxes 4 tyres are £66 each from...
  17. Chr15

Yea I'm in the same boat now mate. I bought the Nangkang ones as a get-by as I was going through tyres every 8k miles. I've calmed down a bit now and these have lasted me 7k so far with about half of the tread still there. I'm in no rush to change just yet. The Proxes 4 tyres are £66 each from...
  18. Chr15

Yeah those tyres are probably the issue, I've run over 33psi on the front & rears before now and it doesn't cause any immediate issues. I've never tried them myself but I've heard people comment on Parada spec2s also being a bit dodgy in the wet, but then most performance tyres won't be much...
  19. Chr15

Sounds like your car is doing a little wheelie, lol. Does sound tyre-related though. I'm guessing it was dry as we havent had any rain recently. What tyres are you running and what pressure are they at? The only time I've ever experienced something similar was driving in the wet/damp with worn...
  20. Chr15

Steering Shake Normal?

This happens to mine too. I've had three sets of tyres (Potz, T1-R and now budget Nangkang NSIIs) and they have all vibrated at anywhere over 100mph - of course only on private roads ;) I noticed when changing my front pads and discs that the track rod ends are looking a bit tired and the...
  21. Chr15

Car not pulling, feels slow and sluggish

These may be of help (they maybe for the K20A3 block though but PNs will be similar for K20A2) Civic 03-05 VTC Spool Assembly P/N: - 15810-RAA-A01 Civic 03-05 VTC Oil Control Assembly P/N: - 15830-PNC-003
  22. Chr15

Yea the engine will still redline if the VTEC doesn't kick in but the performance will be pants. It could well be that the higher-profile cam is still engaging but the cam timing isn't advancing as it should. The problem you are describing does sound as though its related to the VTC system...
  23. Chr15

Just a thought, but does VTEC still engage? I think you said earlier it does engage but doesn't seem to give the power which is normally expected, yet will still rev to 8300rpm... I-VTEC gives the extra power by not only swapping to the higher-profile cam, but also alters cam timing via the...
  24. Chr15

engine management light driving me nuts !

Did the EML come on straight after having the new cat fitted? I'd suggest if the lambda sensor was unplugged it would have shown the Engine Light straight away. Just to be sure, try disconnecting the battery for 5mins to clear the EML first. Then see how long it takes to come back on again. If...
  25. Chr15

Heater Blowers

lol, In a worst case scenario I'd say you probably would feel your face burning and turn off the heater before it really got hot enough to start melting anything. Its a common fix and I believe quite a few people have done this on the UK & US forums and I've never heard of any safety issues...
  26. Chr15

Heater Blowers

Its a common problem - Mine went in Oct last year. You can fix it for free if you have a soldering iron and a small piece of wire (about 1/2 inch long). Follow the advice in the link above and remove the resistor behind ECU (ECU needs to come out completely). Disconnect the battery before...
  27. Chr15

Unfortunately matey problems like this are a matter of process of elimination. Change something or try something new and if that doesn't work, move onto the next thing. The key to doing it at the minimum expense is to try the obvious, easier and cheaper options first. In respect to the...
  28. Chr15

All you need to do is take the slack out of the cable. If you gently press your finger down on it you will be able to feel how much tension is in the cable. Press your finger down until you can feel the throttle beginning to open. If there is too much slack, the engine wont be able to either...
  29. Chr15

You will need to have a look at your throttle body and cable assembly... You will find a threaded adjustment screw which runs through a little steel bracket. There are two nuts on the screw - one for adjustment, the other is a lock-off nut (the one on the right as you stand towards engine)...
  30. Chr15

CH1 throttle cable

There is a how-to here mate... http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=140289&hilit=Throttle+cable+adjusting I did mine before I even saw this and was amazed how much more responsive it made the car. There seemed to be a distinctive delay between putting my foot down and the...
  31. Chr15

Check the throttle cable adjustment. Could be as simple as the throttle not opening to WOT.
  32. Chr15

Definitive K20/K24 Sensor Listing

Saw this and thought of you... hopefully this may be of use to somebody. Courtesy of TS FROTH on k20a.org. This is a comparison of every major sensor located on the Cylinder Head/Engine block of a K24/20. However, this is not just for the electrical sensors but anything that is used to...
  33. Chr15

K&N Induction kit (Hoover)

It must be the actual filter element itself that causes the sound. I have a very similar setup to a K&N on mine but I fabricated it myself from 2.5" bore Alloy tubing. It's got a cheap filter on there at the minute as I've been waiting to get my hands on an Apexi Power intake filter. I ran it...
  34. Chr15

engine management light on after fitting gruppe m

I've had this when I forgot to reconnect my IAT sensor. Make sure it is plugged in correctly and reset the ECU - disconnect battery at the terminal, leave for a couple of mins and then reconnect.
  35. Chr15

Seems odd. Have you checked the silicone coupling between the piping and TB? Maybe it has a split?
  36. Chr15

Sounds like its either the normal sucking sounds that are associated with open cone filters. Either that or if it's not quite air-tight it will be making it sound louder than it should be. You will also notice when you turn the engine off it will give off one last wheezing sound (sorta like an...
  37. Chr15

Valve clearance affect fuel consumption??????

You'll probably do all this work only for it to be failed on something stupid! lol. That's what normally happens to me anyway - yet our lasses shagged Ford KA with knackered suspension bushes, side mirror and door locks passes with flying colours?? Anyway, theres no denying going for Pro S is...
  38. Chr15

Sidelights Keep going!!

Yea it wasn't the easiest of jobs to say the least. I'm an engineer for a military harness manufacturer so I have access to really good soldering equipment w/very fine tips, as well as magnifiers with integrated lighting. Not something I could have done with the average DIY soldering tips...
  39. Chr15

Good stuff, you shouldn't find it too hard then matey. Changing the engine and gearbox oil is a piece of cake (although a little messy). I'd recommend a decent sized drain pan especially when doing the gearbox oil as it has a tendancy to drip all over the front subframe - Honda didn't really...
  40. Chr15

haha, she sounds like a Speedy Gonzalez. If you havent had the valve clearances & gearbox oil done in a while I'd seriously think about doing them. I'd recommend anyone who has a decent Jack, socket set and basic tools to just do at least the oil change yourself. Its really not a difficult task...
  41. Chr15

I reckon your missus has been thraping VTEC mate. You should be having words! lol
  42. Chr15

Sidelights Keep going!!

These are the Power LEDs I was talking about http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/501-LED-Extreme-Power-1.5W-360-degree.html. These look better quality to mine though, the quality of the ones I bought off ebay wasn't too great tbh. Like I say I've re-soldered each contact with a very fine tip, but I...
  43. Chr15

Sidelights Keep going!!

I've tried quite a few different types and worst ones were the cheap ones with 4xLEDs in them which ebay seems to be flooded with right now. After a while they start flashing and then just go out completely. I've got 'Power LEDs' in at the minute which have 5x SMT LEDs soldered together in a...
  44. Chr15

Eds DPB FN2 CTR GT - update pg 3

lolz
  45. Chr15

Honda Civic EK 3d!

Looks mint mate, what software are you using?
  46. Chr15

Mini Tec All-Wheel-Drive VTEC Mini Project

ARGGHHH!! Yea nice car, but the music was making me mad. Sorry for shouting.
  47. Chr15

Excessive fuel consumption or the other one?

DIY Transmission oil / engine oil / spark plug / airfilter Servicing: http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=196380
  48. Chr15

Yea no worries, I just hope it helps but it definately did with mine. It can be really frustrating when trying to pinpoint a problem like this as it's not major enough to stop you from driving it - it just keeps costing you an arm and a leg to run. I didn't need a washer (in fact I don't...
  49. Chr15

How many miles has the car covered? If its 50k or over I'd definately recommend changing it. As for what oil to use, completely up to you really. I just bought the mobil1 stuff as it was cheap and the guy said a few local garages use it as its good stuff. Its been ok in mine anyway, but I...
  50. Chr15

yea, i bet they were 750ml bottles. Thats why I had quite a load left from the third bottle. ;) 1.7 litres....less than a big bottle of pop.
  51. Chr15

I could have shown I used more than 2 litres?? Maybe they were 750ml bottles I can't remember now... Either way, there's not a lot in there.
  52. Chr15

Uk Ep3 in white?

Am I alone in thinking 18's look too big on the EP3? Kudos for being original, although I'd probably go with a gunmetal grey metallic if I were to respray.
  53. Chr15

Hmmm, it may suprise you how much difference using old or the incorrect gearbox oil can make. Do you know exactly what it was that the mechanic actually put in there? New gearboxes often give off metallic particles as the edges of the gears and syncros start to wear. The first gear oil swap will...
  54. Chr15

Hmmm, I expected a half decent result considering you used BP Ultimate. I've been running on std unleaded or 'cheap' super unleaded (Sainsburys) recently as V-Power just costs so damn much at the minute, and I definately get more mileage from a full tank when I stick Acetone in there. To be...
  55. Chr15

Yep, anywhere between 75ml to 125ml will do the trick. To be honest, I'd probably just stick in both 50ml bottles as you'll be bang in the middle. The reason I started using it was because I was asked to get rid of a 5ltr bottle of the stuff from work. With the type of work we do, anything...
  56. Chr15

Personally I have run Acetone in a number of cars and bikes (2 & 4-stroke) and have never had any problems with anything degrading or reacting. I used to run it regularly in my old Civic EJ9 and I use it in my current EP3 with no problems at all. Bear in mind that the recommended amount is...
  57. Chr15

Try fitting a new fuel filter and run some redex through it. Your injectors may be a little blocked causing the spray pattern to spray in blobs of fuel instead of a fine mist. Alternatively, buy some pure Acetone. Add 1.5ml for every litre of petrol you put in the tank. It weakens the surface...
  58. Chr15

Whats the best thing about owning an EP3

The fact that you can overtake people without wondering if it'll run out of steam before you pass the car in front. The fact that I can drop the missus off at her mums, then have some real fun without getting an ear full. The handling is sublime for a FWD car. The 'wet look' of the...
  59. Chr15

NEW! Few questions...

Welcome to TRO, I'd say that guy in the NHB writing your reg down seems a bit odd to say the least. We're not the anorak-bearing trainspotters you may have been led to believe! At least, I have an NHB and I certainly do not see that as normal behavior! Also, a small word of warning - a friend...
  60. Chr15

Picture request

Personally I think white wheels look really nice on the Milanos. Sorry I don't have a pic. There's a few fellas on here with both combinations though I believe, I'm sure they'll speak up.
  61. Chr15

Anyone else freezing??

You guys need a JDM Gear knob sock....lmao http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-S2000-DC5-Socks-Warmer-Gear-Knob_W0QQitemZ320479124139QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4a9e0b5aab
  62. Chr15

Need help finding a resistor

Glad to hear it's fixed mate, no heater in this weather is dangerous if not just uncomfortable. If your windscreen steams up suddenly it can leave you driving blind for a few moments. All I would say is be aware that it could happen again in future if you're unlucky. When mine failed I rang my...
  63. Chr15

Free screwdriver set with castrol edge oil

Amazingly despite the fact the Halfords professional range have their logo clearly visible, they will only replace broken or damaged tools if you display the reciept! I was given a big set of their sockets for my birthday one year which would have cost over £100. The plating on my 10mm ring...
  64. Chr15

Need help finding a resistor

I have had this same problem - you turn on the heater but the blower doesn't work. Your temperature and fan direction knobs will still be working fine though (provided the resistor unit has indeed failed). Sounds as though you are on the right track - it took me ages to find the bloody thing...
  65. Chr15

EP3 Discs

Depends on personal choice I guess, but I wouldn't say grooved or drilled ones look chavvy. Not quite the same as brembos or StopTechs but I like it if I'm honest. My mates E46 M3 came with drilled rotors as standard, although they do look massive in comparison to the CTR brakes. I'm guessing...
  66. Chr15

cheap rear caliper tool

You have to wind them clockwise to get them back inside the caliper mate.
  67. Chr15

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Well if I do buy one it won't be for a while yet as I'm just about to move in to my first home with my pregnant girlfriend, lol. I've been torn as to whether I can keep the civic but we've been discussing selling her car to save some cash. I need my wheels refurbing after this weather gets...
  68. Chr15

cheap rear caliper tool

Anything with a strong wide blade and a beefy handle would work to be honest. I used an old blunt chisel to turn rotate the pistons on my calipers with no problems.
  69. Chr15

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Buckley- Did you go for the 4.5" one in the end then? I would have thought 4.5" is just a little too big to suit the CTR? Also do you know if the B-Pipe is mandrel-bent or are they crush bent? I was wanting a Blue flame exhaust as I like the oval tailpipe look as it fits inside the recess...
  70. Chr15

Big Ends knocking- i got ripped off!!

I think the point these guys are trying to make is that the car must have been seriously neglected for the bottom end to need looking at by 55,000 miles. To be honest it sounds as if the foreign butt monkey who you have bought it off has run it dry of oil or something and the big end shells...
  71. Chr15

Pants in the snow!

The Pots that were on mine when I bought it were awful. The car would wheelspin in 3rd gear as soon as it started raining. Good fun to start with, if a little scary at times. Needless to say I wore them out within a couple of months. Then I switched to Toyo T1R's and it started snowing...
  72. Chr15

Undecided on tyres, t1r, px4, f1. HELP

I read the same post but I think the Proxes 4's are actually newer than the T1-R, although I'm not 100% certain. I don't think they'll be going out of fashion any time soon though - they were only introduced in 205/45/17 in late 2007...
  73. Chr15

To Cut or Not to Cut? 5Zigen exhaust tip

Slash-cut fo' sho' Looks better in the recess IMO
  74. Chr15

Undecided on tyres, t1r, px4, f1. HELP

+1 for Toyo Proxes 4s. I've had them on two civics and theyre a very good tyre. I've tried the T1-R and found they wore out very quickly on my CTR (under 10k miles). My brother has them on a BMW 320 coupe though and they have lasted a lot longer though. Seem fine in the wet to me.
  75. Chr15

Drony noise!!!

I'd guess most straight through catbacks are the same at 70-80mph. I bet 60mph is respectively quiet in comparison though, but grannies would point and laugh at you if you did 60 on the M1.
  76. Chr15

Experiences of people who decatted their cars

I'd hazard a guess it'd be very much similar to a decatted EP3. Both cars use the K20 regardless of a few minor differences.
  77. Chr15

Pants in the snow!

Seems strange to me, after driving a '98 EK civic and then my '02 EP3 through snow, I would say the EK was far more controllable. Not just because of the power difference, but there is more feedback through the steering. Both cars had 205mm treads too. I miss that car :(.
  78. Chr15

Ebay Induction kits

Very good point, GruppeM's seem to sell themselves even after a fair bit of use. I'm sure people have often spoke of it before, but I can't believe nobody has ever designed something similar for less cash. I don't think anybody will be able to make a truely comparable product though, the carbon...
  79. Chr15

EP3 Discs

I would hate to disappoint lol. Just changed my EBC discs over to a different grooved disc. The EBC dimpled/grooved ones came with the car and they were truely AWFUL. When I removed them they had hundreds of surface cracks across the braking faces and were making a really bad grinding noise...
  80. Chr15

Ebay Induction kits

Despite what people say about 'unbranded' upgrades, most are essentially the same as the more expensive counterparts. With most cheap induction kits its the cheaper 'K&N style' cotton filters which can be an issue, as you can't really rely on them for being as effective at filtration as an...
  81. Chr15

Experiences of people who decatted their cars

I decatted my older civic and noticed a real improvement in power. I had a megan 4-2-1, 2.5" decat, and a 2.5" catback fitted and the thing sounded awesome. The cats on the earlier civics were really restrictive. I wasnt able to remap this car either without doing an ECU and probably an IM swap...
  82. Chr15

MY EP3 is slow

An old battery can cause a drop in voltage making the ignition spark become weaker - but as long as your alternator is producing a charge of ~14V during normal running, I doubt you will see much benefit in replacing it. The batteries on CTRs aren't the biggest out there, so to leave your...
  83. Chr15

brakes squeaking.

I can't see it being an issue either. The force from the wheel lug nuts would displace the copper grease to a level which wouldn't affect the seating of the disc to an extent where you would actually feel it through the pedal. The amount of play in the two halves of the caliper and the...
  84. Chr15

Your tyre reviews

I was running Toyo T1-Rs on the front of my car last time around - which I didn't really rate to be honest. They don't last two minutes on my CTR and became terrible in the wet when they were getting worn. They're pretty good at first but after a while I wasn't too impressed. I've had Toyo...
  85. Chr15

brakes squeaking.

You can see if there are anti-squeal plates fitted without even removing the wheel. Having said that, I use plenty of copper slip on the back of all my brake pads, and fit said back plates where applicable and they still squeal now and again. Brake dust build-up seems to make it more...
  86. Chr15

Change rear discs and pads

No mate, I just used a fairly wide chisel to turn the piston clockwise back into the caliper. It didn't do any damage to the piston either. I'm sure there is a proper tool for the job, but this worked fine for me. It takes a bit of brute force to get it turning but once it starts to turn it...
  87. Chr15

Honda tech won't test drive due to tyre size.

Arse and elbow come to mind. 215's are fine. In fact I have 215/45s up front and 205/40 at the rear ATM and have had no probs at all. ABS still works fine so other than that, I can't see where the guy is coming from.... Grip is still spot-on in all weathers Decent ride quality Load ratings are...
  88. Chr15

Hummm 'Performance Chip' ??

They are a load of toss mate. My brother was stupid enough to buy one for his old Fiesta a few years back, and it simply a resistor which you can buy in an electrical shop for a few pence. Idea being you overide the Intake temp sensor signal to send a different reading to the ECU. The signal...
  89. Chr15

Change rear discs and pads

Its quite straight forward to be honest - I did mine two weeks ago. - Put a chock in front of each wheel, esp. if you're on a slight slope. Put the car in gear as well and release the handbrake. - Loosen the wheel nuts on one side. - Jack up the side of the car and remove wheel. - Remove...
  90. Chr15

Air con or no Air con???

There have only been about 5 days in this year where I thought to myself aircon would be nice. The other 360 days of the year I haven't even thought twice. Even on those 5 or so days, its only a problem for the first couple of minutes until you get the car moving. After that the cool breeze...
  91. Chr15

Any young CTR drivers?

I'm in the same boat - I paid £660 Fully comp from Directline this last year. I was 21 with 4yrs NCB. I'm now 22 with 5yrs NCB and they have sent a renewal which is asking for £749. Churchill will do it for £650 Fully comp ***, so I might just switch to them. I have a feeling its part of...
  92. Chr15

Gear box oil

I went to Retford Honda and asked for Honda MTF oil and they wouldn't supply me with any. I reckon they don't like to stock it as it just ties money up in unwanted stock. They told me just to get a decent branded 75w85 oil and use that instead. Ended up using Mobil 1 stuff at under 6...
  93. Chr15

After market wheel choices for EP3's

The OEM alloys do seem very strong - the actual rims seem to be really thick material. My 17" BSAs are like putty in comparison and I've managed to slightly bend one on the inner part of the rim. Not sure what Rotas are like in comparison tbh. I always liked Magline alloys, but they seem quite...
  94. Chr15

Hmmm, I'm saying that from memory back when I looked at this site - http://www.superhonda.com/tech/wheel_weights.html Scroll down to Honda civic Type-r and it says: Honda Civic Type R 02 Cast 17x7 20.2 Maybe thats in lbs but it doesn't say... I have another set of BSA 17" Livewires in...
  95. Chr15

Yea leggeras look really nice on Ep3's, only thing I'd say is that they don't look too far away from std rims in terms of styling. I bet they're a damn sight lighter though. I think the OEM alloys are about 20kg each! Have you seen the Team Dynamic 1.3's yet? And also the Team Dynamic...
  96. Chr15

The Torques in the link I posted are 17"x9". Would 9 inchers rub? I'm sure I've heard somebody say they don't in the past, and they would look sweet-as. I prefer the wider rim in the Torques because you get a better dish effect and depth to the spokes. Gotta be gunmetal grey for a silver ep3...
  97. Chr15

lol yea didnt realise until you said. Great minds think alike n all that... :cool:
  98. Chr15

I think these would look sweet as on an EP3... http://www.rotashop.co.uk/p1040509.htm
  99. Chr15

Whining Noise

^^ Yes as Stu said, cold engine is a must. I left mine in a place overnight where I knew I'd be ok to jack it up and start work the next morning. Do not start the car as it will cause everything to expand slightly. Heres a fairly good link...
  100. Chr15

Whining Noise

lol, yea its been a bit quiet here today. My managers goin away all week so he's left me be today which is nice! Been a bit of a TRO whore today! There are how-tos on it I think, but the one I used was american so it didnt all ring true. For a start I took the wrong bloody wheel off, lol...
Back