• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Eibach springs

Ive just put new top mounts on
  2. K

Eibach springs

Hi I've recently taken my coilovers off due to I could take anymore of the uncomfortable ride that they had and it wasn't practical as the dc5 is my daily car. I've replaced them with eibach springs on standard dc5 shocks and since beeing fitted their is a slight knocking noise when turn at...
  3. K

Integra dc5 arc,mugen,ing,buddy club

I have recently placed an order with injection imports and have a kakimoto regu o6&r on the way :)
  4. K

I've been looking at a j's racing 60r exhaust but have the chance to get a full spoon system manifold back so trying to decided if I get manifold as well I will need k100 or kpro
  5. K

Yea that's the one was well worth the wait :) I'm from Wales
  6. K

Hello guys Ive been on the forum for a while now while and searched for a dc5 for months and have come across some stunning examples. I’m not new to a Honda as ive owned two ep3 type r's and A few months back i sold my ep3 to my girlfriend with the privilege of still being able to drive it...
  7. K

Carbon fibre bonnet

Hi Just a question will a pre facelift carbon bonnet fit a facelift ep3 type r? Thanks
  8. K

number plate on side of the bumper help!

its for an ep3 ive managed to find one thanks
  9. K

number plate on side of the bumper help!

hey guys does anyone know where i can get a number plate mount bracket so it can be put on the passenger side of the bumper? thanks
  10. K

dc5 cusco rear strut fit an ep3

hi i was just wondering if a dc5 rear upper strutbrace will fit a ep3 type r? thanks
  11. K

My second type r *new pics of it modded*

im loving the wheels can u tell me waht wheels they are please?
  12. K

ep3/dc5 exhaust

thanks guys had a feeling they wouldnt
  13. K

ep3/dc5 exhaust

Hiya Does anyone know if a ep3 hks hi power exhaust fits a integra Dc5? thanks
  14. K

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

i want it looks gorgeous mate
  15. K

My Evo 8! now forsale pg23

that is gorgeous i want it lol
  16. K

Someone scratched my new car!

i would mop it with a cutting compound then polish it right up an see after that
  17. K

engine bay care

gunk good stuff
  18. K

SPAX coilovers any good ?

tein i would go
  19. K

Anyone slammed an ep3?

if u goin to lower ur ep3 then go for coilover they are much better for handling it was the best money ive spent and would use nothing else in the future
  20. K

Double din head unit

yep does fit go for it i love mine an looks amazing
  21. K

supercharge conversion

tdi i agree
  22. K

which one to buy for EP3........Spoon N1 or BC ProSpec?

i would go buddyclub sounds and looks the part with good power gains
  23. K

Milltek exhaust

ive had work done by abp motorsport an while there saw there civic type r with the milkek on it it sound better in person good choice mate
  24. K

Aem long ram

aem long ram i found to be good with no problems abp motorsport you can get one from
  25. K

What do you think will look better?

the white one are the best i think
  26. K

Brake disks

i use the same pads with tarox f2000 discs and found them to look the part and for performance thought they work well
  27. K

AEM V2, Typhoon K&N, Gruppe M, Apollo K&N

i have a aem long ram induction kit an found it was good for performance and amazing sound when the vtec kicked in
  28. K

Which exhaust for sound and performance

a buddyclub pro spec good for performance and sound
  29. K

for sale section

thanks for the information i got parts that i need to sell is there any way of doing it?
  30. K

trying to post in the for sale section but its restricted

hey im trying to post in the for sale section by its restricted can you help? thanks
  31. K

system cleaner

thanks guys
  32. K

system cleaner

hey guys im looking for some system cleaner for my type r buh dont want to use redex does anyone know of any performance cleaner i can use? thanks
  33. K

airbag light

hey guys i was out today and had to break hard and ever since my air bag light has come on has anyone heard or experience this thanks
  34. K

what brake discs really dont know

hey guys Im looking for some new discs for my ep3 type r after looking around and reading comments that has been posted i dont know which ones to get can anyone help me????? I will be manily using them for road use but plan to use it on track at some point. Ive been looking at Tarox...
  35. K

buddyclub/hks

ive listened to a lot of buddy club exhausts on youtube and they are loud due to the after market manifold what is the sound like just as a cat back exhaust with standard manifold with induction? thanks
  36. K

buddyclub/hks

thanks for the picture dotty your ep3 is lovely looks awsome with the exhaust
  37. K

buddyclub/hks

thanks guys for the information its been a big help one more thing is the tail pipe big does any know the size of the buddy club thanks
  38. K

tarox sport japan dics

thinking od getting tarox sport japan discs for my ep3 what people views on them? and if you could suggest any others thanks
  39. K

Carbon mugen grille

here you go buh there not cheap have a look www.uniqueautomotive.co.uk
  40. K

buddyclub/hks

hey guys im looking at a hks exhaust but just read that they can rust so my other option is the buddyclub pro spec 3 ive read that it is really loud is anyone running one and could any give me advice on how loud and if they are any good? thanks
  41. K

Black DC2

thats mint lol well done i love it and engine is awsome
  42. K

exhaust

just wanted help on picking the right exhaust for my ep3 i know toda is one of the best but aint got the funds for it. ive been thinking of: buddyclub pro spec hks hi power dc sports which one is the best for sound and to gain the best bhp?
  43. K

k-pro

im looking to get k-pro for my ep3 but the problem is i dont think the insurance will cover me with it on what do i do? the people who are running k-pro what have you done bout it if possible
  44. K

best induction for ep3

Do you notice the difference when you put it on? i read that the induction comes with oil im guessing for the filter how often do you need to use it?
  45. K

best induction for ep3

hey just wanted to know the best induction for a ep3 apart from gruppe m because its to expensive
  46. K

help

so the mugen manifold will sort the problem then and i can get a mugen manifold for 1500
  47. K

help

thanks for the information just one more thing if i put a mugen manifold on with the cat would i still need k-pro????
  48. K

help

thays ok i dont mind that but will the car run how its should???
  49. K

help

im thinking of getting my manifold and exhuast done buh rang tdi-north and they sed there no piont doing the manifold if your not running k-pro because the car wont run right and the fuel consumtion would be crap is this correct???
  50. K

carbon fibre grill

ye ive seen them for sale the only place i can find atm is uniqueautomotive but its a bit pricey lol if your intrested http://www.uniqueautomotive.co.uk/
  51. K

carbon fibre grill

anyone know where i can get a carbon fibre grill for my ep3???
  52. K

Best place for fitting manifold and exhaust???

Im thinking of getting my maifold and exhaust done on my ep3 but dont know where the best place is to get it fitted??? ive been thinking of taking it to TDI north but not sure what they are like any suggestions would be a big help
  53. K

the best manifold for ep3 type r

so how do everyone get round the mot situation????
  54. K

the best manifold for ep3 type r

hey new to the site im thinking of changing my manifold but dont know what is the best to get the torque and best bhp? Im thinking of mugen coz it stills keeps the cat but if its worth loosing it to get more power i will lol can any one help and tell me the best one to go for? also how do...
Back