• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. pennohrc

JDM Red mats?

Would love a new set, picked my Prem NHB ctr up today, all its missing is these! even worse knowing that this time last year, mine i had from new 'sold as in new condition' for around £70
  2. pennohrc

Short term insurance?

im after short term insurance, preferably 7 days, although a day would do. im under 25 and Its for a ctr. i've spent the last hour unsuccessfully trawling through companies online, geting turned down for a)Being under 25, b)It Being a ctr. problem is, i turn 25 in two weeks, and dont want to...
  3. pennohrc

JDM Red mats?

i know there discontinued, but anybody know of a dealer/website that can still get these new?! (oh, and the going rate for them these days?) thanks in advance :cool:
  4. pennohrc

Where to buy Gruppe M

now done dotty :D
  5. pennohrc

is this right???? how cheap

scam
  6. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

no mate, brother has offered to 'modify it for me' but for what its worth i cant be arsed with the agro, am going to punt it on when i get a chance.
  7. pennohrc

Pick up my beaut on tuesday!

Hi mate, very good price that, in satin silver - the best colour imo, ac - which i wasnt fussed about when i bought mine, but wish i did have it now!!!!! low milage, youve had a winner. congrats on the purchase mate and enjoy!
  8. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Yes nick, would not go on any other way. :o
  9. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Yes mate, baffled :confused: Yeah, s.west, down in Weymouth
  10. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

(The crease in the middle of the photo)
  11. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

just had a closer look and the top of the holders either corner are hitting the underside of the bonnet on the black card stuff... see pic. So as quick as it went on, it came off! Rattling bonnet - fail. Gona sit on it and think of a solution.....
  12. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Not sure wether its the main brace itself or the two braces that bolt on in the corners, gona have a look now....
  13. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Got the e-tech brace from ebay, used, at around £65 i think. one thing i have noticed is that the bonnet isnt sitting true with is causing the bonnet to rattle.(even though i thought i had adjusted the brace sufficiently to prevent this) will go have a play in a minute and see waht i can do...
  14. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Fitted this today, E-Tech front Strut brace, not my first choice, want a j's Racing strut when the £ is right. However, easy to fit, took no more than 10 minutes to install. I like it!
  15. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Had this fitted a few weeks back, excellent piece of kit, considering i live off of the iphone, this was an obvious choice, all songs/playlists etc controlled through the head unit and screen, also charges the iphone at the same time! :D Only niggle is that on a sunny day, the glare on the...
  16. pennohrc

A simple yes or no needed!!!!!!!

Thank you jermal.
  17. pennohrc

A simple yes or no needed!!!!!!!

Does the standard cd player in an ep3 civic have a connection in the back for an I pod to play through aux??? Thank you in advance
  18. pennohrc

Gruppe M

bread and jam / living out of your car FTW! :smt045
  19. pennohrc

Gruppe M

^^^^^^ WHAT HE SAID!! :smt077
  20. pennohrc

Gruppe M

I was lucky...... no customs charges :D
  21. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

£106 from holdcroft honda FTW :D
  22. pennohrc

Gruppe M

Previous customer of xp02ed here, highly recommended, super fast friendly service, plus great price! :D
  23. pennohrc

Crumb's NHB EP3

Nice job with the interior crumb :cool: Totally changes the car imo, especially with the jdm mats on the red carpet! Any pics of the rear seats? - to see the difference
  24. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Red JDM mats :cool:
  25. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

DC5 Footrest (broke original taking it out!) Pedals to follow at a later date :cool:
  26. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Red Earthing kit fitted
  27. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Thanks Suits :D
  28. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Just really keen at the moment mate! always been a guy that believes in doing things properly and using the best money can buy, kinda learnt that from raing MX, you just cant do it half heartedly! I dont wanna get sucked in too much (although i feel i already am!:twisted:) with modding. engine...
  29. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Yes dotty, these are the only things i would consider to the exterior! :twisted: CF Looks ace on the satin! What makes were these parts? and roughly how much? i do like the vented bonnets! Seen a few different cf bonnets between £300 - £450, plus a while back, watched a used siebon cf rear wing...
  30. pennohrc

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

mean as fcuk :twisted:
  31. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Next purchase will be the jdm mats! putting the black mats over the red just isnt good imo
  32. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Battery tie from james - JMR, superb piece of kit, hes done a lovely job on these, if you aint got one, you should be geting one! :cool:
  33. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

For my next big spender was the interior from a premier, those all so lovely Recaros and the red carpet. Got these from a breakers up north, the chap was as good as gold, even had them delivered to my door in person.
  34. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

First BIG spend was on a Gruppe M Induction kit, brand new, sourced from member xp02ed, top bloke! done me a great price, and got it to me from japan within 5 working days. I had a read up on the guides already posted on modding the existing scuttle panel, bought the equipment needed and done...
  35. pennohrc

How to fit a JDM carpet to an EP3 (or any other carpet for that matter)

was on ebay, only the seats were advertised, got talking and he said he had the other bits (i didnt need the door cards) and we struck a deal, i have been on the hunt for these seats for the right price for months now, most jokers want £800+ :lol:
  36. pennohrc

used this guide yesterday, fitting my premier interior i managed to get a hold of! :twisted: superb guide, fairly straight forward job, but this guide helped take the thinking out of it! :D
  37. pennohrc

What induction kit to get for the ep3

would highly recommend the gm, but expensive and hard to get hold off. second hand kits do appear on ebay from time to time.
  38. pennohrc

Satin black on Satin Silver??

nice one chiffs, am lookin at doing this at some point, does look cool, black on silver. Painted my calipers red a few weeks back, worked my way around, one at a time, drying time was quick, done all four within 3 hours, put two coats on each using a tin of high temp paint from halfrauds...
  39. pennohrc

Satin black on Satin Silver??

Any body have/have pics of a silver ep3 civic with oem wheels painted satin black?? thanks in advance.
  40. pennohrc

Is it worth buying the tanabe concept g cat back exhaust???

Have the blitz nur spec on mine mate, was dissapointed at first, not much louder than stock, ended up cutting the silencer on the centre pipe off and welding a piece of straight through stainless in its place,much happier now, some low down grumble and an aggresive tone when booting. Wouldnt...
  41. pennohrc

Exhaust Disappointment

just a quick update, had a my bro make a jig for the centre pipe, cut out the silencer (box), had a piece of stainless pipe welded in place (our mate done an excellent job on the welds) sources some original gaskets, PROBLEM SOLVED! Now with a straight through stainless centre pipe, I have the...
  42. pennohrc

nice job mate, will defo be refering to this when i come to tackle it!
  43. pennohrc

Gruppe M....

just a heads up for those looking, (not mine btw) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&item=280339254757
  44. pennohrc

JDM full carpet - Easy fit?

I look forward to it, could be on my to do list if it ain't to much agro!
  45. pennohrc

De cat advice??

from what i believe this is true, i wondered wether you could have the setup of a decat - aftermarket centre pipe + back box without an ecu upgrade/re map (for the time being?)
  46. pennohrc

De cat advice??

Any one have any knowledge / comments about this?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320363150275&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
  47. pennohrc

DC5 Pedals & Footrest part numbers

did you get these from luvjdm?
  48. pennohrc

Is an induction kit really worth it?

:gayfight:
  49. pennohrc

Is an induction kit really worth it?

gruppe M - power gains on its own = minimal if any, but roars like fcuk :twisted: So imo worth every penny, looking like a c u next thursday when engaging vtec :lol::lol:
  50. pennohrc

K&N Typhoon's..

I LIKE!! :lol:
  51. pennohrc

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

yeah, had vibrating probs, ended up getting some extra cushion tape for under the bonnet and cut open and wedged some of that foam for copper pipes (like a bike bar pad) behind the gruppe m box on the scuttle panel. i also did find the vibrating alot less after i fitted an sfs induction hose...
  52. pennohrc

Exhaust Disappointment

Would putting a cat bypass pipe on improve performance/ noise. have seen this magnex bypass.... http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=1926&manufacturer=Magnex&category=Exhaust
  53. pennohrc

Exhaust Disappointment

No bung for it!
  54. pennohrc

Exhaust Disappointment

Had it up on small ramps earlier, got underneath it, went right through to see wether it was touching/vibrating against any thing, all was fine, also checked various shields for rattling, all seemed fine, all bolts tight. :confused:
  55. pennohrc

Exhaust Disappointment

source a used blitz nur spec system for my ep3 ctr,(centre pipe and back box) upon fitting i was extremely dissapointed with the overall sound, it was no louder than the stock!? :evil: even when in vtec, no roar and no grumble lower down, only the gruppe m broke through on the noise sound of...
  56. pennohrc

Yeah! +1bhp (badger horse power)
  57. pennohrc

My JDM EP3

white wheels look mint dotty... proper job
  58. pennohrc

i once found a small badger in mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  59. pennohrc

its not a type r. . . but i am a member lol

my missus has a peugeot.... all it does is blow bulbs! :lol:
  60. pennohrc

All 'Megged' up.

:cool: cool, would look ace with original white wheels:twisted:
  61. pennohrc

FN2 new R vrs old R

Hell no!!!!!!!!! :lol: What i meant was if i had the cash for an fn2, i wouldnt get one, i would source one of the last ep3s! :D
  62. pennohrc

FN2 new R vrs old R

If Money no object, outta choice... ep3 always! thats how much i dislike the newer shape!
  63. pennohrc

Gruppe M fitted! exhaust??

I recieved and fitted my Gruppe M this week. HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Enough said! what do you guys think about an exhaust to acompany this?! if so what one and where to get it? Already been pointed in the direction of : Fujitsubo RM01A/Legalis R Or the Toda. i have seen...
  64. pennohrc

Gruppe M fitting

I had a brand new GM sent to me from xp02ed,(recieved today actually!) superfast delivery...5 days (considering it came from japan) He was very helpfull, highly recommended!! xposed.com.au
  65. pennohrc

FOG LIGHTS FOR EP3 CTR 2005 54 PLATE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Honda-Civic-TypeR-Fog-Light-Kit_W0QQitemZ260378406876QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260378406876&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
  66. pennohrc

Carbon fibre manifold

was looking at a thread yesterday about someone makin cf ep3 bits, alot of people askin about finding a carbon fibre spark plug manifold cover, came across this today, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=190296336301
  67. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Thanks for the post mate, spot on! exactly what im after, got one on the way now! :D
  68. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Nick : See you have Engine start button tucked away there, how much agro was it to fit that, again, genuine honda part?
  69. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

Nice mate, exactly what im goin for, minus the red carpet!
  70. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

nick: looks cool mate, your interior??
  71. pennohrc

My EP3 Civic Type R

* Bought Febuary 2009 - 54 Plate, Facelift Satin Silver Ep3 Civic Type R, 2 Previous owners, 50K on clock, FSH - 2 Honda stamps, the other 2 from the dealers that took the car as px. Bought COMPLETELY STANDARD. *LIST OF MODS, IN ORDER OF COMPLETION: *Red L.E.D Footwell Lighting *Personal...
Back