• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Plastic covers for rear lights

try Lings Honda website for new parts or you can try a local breakers yard
  2. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Service in Northamptonshire

tbh there isnt much choice for us from the shire, the best places are either at the dealerships or if you dont mind the drive to honda-r down in oxford
  3. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Question about front lights on fn2???

if your headlights are white in colour then most likely they're 6k for side lights check out www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk
  4. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 FN2 Head Unit

yeah cd comes out hotter than the earths core when used for a while and the head unit has trouble reading the cd at low temps
  5. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

AEM cold air induction for fn2

civic si is the coupe model from the states - different to the fn2 careful when ordering parts from the US as alot of them will not be right for your car if you're looking to sell it just warn the buyer they will need to modify it slightly to fit their car
  6. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 some prat has opened thier door on my new car!!!

ed from diamond dents local to northants will do it for £65 + vat his number is 07873588233 i've used him a few times and he does a great job all the best with the repair
  7. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Sunshades

:) i agree
  8. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

19s look great... but yes you can feel every little bump in the road... for the handling and steering feed back i havent noticed any difference from the 18s - might just be me though but yeah looks great but it'll burn a hole in your wallet! £170 a corner for recommended tires - yoko advan sports
  9. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Any chance of a facelift on the FN2 Type R?

theres no face lift for the type r
  10. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Bonnet Protector and Bumper Bootlip Protector

quoted from civinfo,
  11. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Bonnet Protector and Bumper Bootlip Protector

romour is these bonnet protectors damage paint work, correct me if i am wrong
  12. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Hi new owner

hi hi
  13. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 New to Honda.

:D hello
  14. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Wind deflectors

i have to agree with riter about 1cm needs to be taken off of the front end of the wind deflector, i didn't believe this at first and fitted it then pulled the window up slowly bit by bit and you can get hear the deflector cracking, swiftly removed the 1cm off the front and no problems, ohh and...
  15. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 FN2 Sub help

easily sorted, if your worried about getting a flat battery (unlikely), piggy back the remote wire onto the cig light, that'll mean your amp is powered only when your key is in postion 2
  16. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 FN2 Sub help

theres is a rubber gromit that you can poke through, located on the off side of the engine bay that'll run through in to the drivers foot well above the pedals. good luck with the install
  17. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

hello mate, new to the fn2 sceen? your gonna love it, i only have a few niggles with mine which...

hello mate, new to the fn2 sceen? your gonna love it, i only have a few niggles with mine which is the squeaks, very thin paint and i had to get my 3rd gear synch changed under warranty. My car stil under warranty so no major plans for now, although im planning a rotrex supercharge some time...
  18. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

I cant see :( !!

hid kits are avaliable for dipped (h4) and fogs (h11) on the fn2 the kits are plug'n'play but if your not too confident you can always ask your dealer to fit them
  19. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 Brake Calipers

paintless dent removal or either remove the door cards and push the dent out yourself Diamond Dents did a great job on my off side rear quarter they charge about £65 per panel "ed" the nice chap removed 3 dents in total under an hour i would happily recommend these guys
  20. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

FN2 sound systems?!

any news on this? i'm interested in how you plan the wiring, got a ballistic which i plan to hide under the boot floor, fits a treat but struggling to think of a way to run the wires from the stereos pre-outs
  21. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

Total Closure

neily do you work for any of those companies? :lol: i'll take it into considration many thanks
  22. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

Total Closure

FN2 spoke to a few people from hornet viper and clifford, most sounded like they didn't know what they talking about and said "you will need an new alarm with it", sounds like they trying to string some more money out of me :o any suggestions?
  23. aAaaHhHH-LOonG!!

Total Closure

hi all not sure if this has come up before, but anyone know of a total closure unit that can piggy back on the existing factory alarm?
Back