• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Harv

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

So as the car was relatively clean, and there was no other cars on the driveway I thought i'd get a few pics for you all. So here she is :) Starting to really enjoy driving it now, took a while due to various things e.g. RWD (wasn't confident in it!) DCT (feels like you aren't in control of the...
  2. Harv

Done something wrong I think

I changed my email address in the profile and now the quick reply box is missing. When I click to post reply, so I can get to message screen I have to write two words in an image verificaiton. Have I done something dodgy to my profile?
  3. Harv

New tyres on front or rear?!?!

So, seems this causes a difference of opinion. What do you do? Put the new tyres on the front, or put the old tyres on the front with new on the back? :confused: I've only ever bought 4 new at a time so it's a bit new to me this.
  4. Harv

Valuation, EP3

52 plate 130k miles Red Fully service history Genuinely good condition Needs new clutch Steering rack seems good £3k I reckon with the miles 2500 tbh. Not for me, brother wants it
  5. Harv

EP3 V DC5 gear ratios

Anybody have these to hand? I'm just wondering as I swear the gearing feels longer in the teg. maybe it's just me. :lol:
  6. Harv

DC5 ice install

Ez So because I discovered that Dotty's new head unit is :cool:, i've gone a bought a similar one :lol: I need the following parts also, so any help suggestions would be appreciated, FM Band converter new Front speakers (OEM or bigger size if they fit straight in) new Rear speakers (OEM or...
  7. Harv

Safari does not work with this site

Using Safari, evertime I visit the form it looks like i'm not logged in. You have to click on a forum header to become logged in. It's really annoying. :(
  8. Harv

New Trackday tyre Federal RSR

Seen this on the DC5 forum, anyone used these yet??? The price is outstanding, i'm hoping the performance is too?!??
  9. Harv

Need some new cleaning shizzle

I binned lods of stuff when sorting out my shed after selling the evo, so all I have now is a mitt and some shampoo.. so recommendations from the OCD cleaning gurus please for some new wax, clay bar etc etc, also a cheap website where to get it all :twisted:
  10. Harv

Recommend me a stereo..!

Got myself the single DIN try and surround thingy for the teg so i'm going to change the stereo... Any suggestions? it only has to have ipod (don't use CDs) and have a good ipod search function... :cool:
  11. Harv

DC2 DB8 DC5 Think I need a new clutch

It's quite difficult getting into a new gear when change at high speeds/rpm in the DC5. Assuming this is due to needing a new clutch?
  12. Harv

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

I have a DC5, no pics but I assure you I do own a DC5 :lol: It's pretty cool. That is pretty much it, thxs bye.
  13. Harv

The word 'the'

Or more appropiatly ''t eh' has been added to the swear/text filter? or is it just me? Cos it's not text speak and it's not swearing... just dodgy typing, particulary from myself. Just wondering why it's been done, was it annoying Nick? :cool:
  14. Harv

CD10

Is a horrible points code thing to have on your licence. DO NOT WANT.
  15. Harv

Falken FK452

Anyone use or know how good these are?
  16. Harv

Editing posts

Just edited a post of mine and instead of saying 'save' it said 'vote now' which isn't correct lol i clicked vote now and it saved it so it seems just the name is wrong.
Back