• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment Setup Help & Advice Please...

Hey guys, I been busy the last few weeks and I have actually gotten the stuff I been trying to get done to my car for a while done now. Honda Civic Type R EP3 2005 Plate. Currently have the following installed: Complete SuperPro Bush Kit (Front Caster Increase Bushes) Front SPC Camber Bolt...
  2. JubeiTigeruk

4 Wheel Geometry Alignment In South Wales For My EP3....

Hey Guys, currently ordering / installing some mods and wanting to get a Fast Road Setup when all these are done. I wanted to know the following! 1. I live in Bridgend (between Swansea & Cardiff in South Wales) So where would be the closest please? 2. How much it would cost? 3. How long it...
  3. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 PowerFlex GEARBOX TOP MOUNTING?

Anyone done this mod on their car as I been told its a very worth while mod? How hard? Long? Does it take to do... Also whats it like to live with day to day or is it aimed at a Track Car more so than an every day car. Thanks. JubeiTigeruk
  4. JubeiTigeruk

Which Control Arms For My EP3?

Hey Guys, I recently installed a Complete Master Bush Kit to my EP3 along with a JDM Rear ARB. I am also wanting to install some rear control arms... Which would you go for if you were doing it or what have you guys installed in the past or known others to install. Pictures / URL's would be...
  5. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 JapSpeed Exhaust System...

Hello! Has anyone here or anyone know of anyone that's gone for the following Setup? JapSpeed 4-2 Manifold - http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-4-2-Manifold/p-5-1-806/ JapSpeed High Flow Cat -...
  6. JubeiTigeruk

Painted Brakes - Type R Decals - What You Think?

Hey Guys/ Girls... I recently freshened my brakes up going with the Silver look and Type R Decals wanted to see what you think of them if you like them or not or what you have done be nice to see too! Silver Paint Kit - £19.00 Type R Decal Set (2X Front) - £4.99 I have to admit the Paint...
  7. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 Lowering Spring Ride Height (Pictures)

Hey there guys, I am looking to get lowering springs like I have been for a while but I plan on doing it end of this month now as I have already got the JDM ARB & Bush Kit ordered... I want to see the Ride Height of Eibach Pro Kit / Sports Kit / Skunk2 Lowering Springs / Any others that have...
  8. JubeiTigeruk

Coilers Or...?

Hey there, I have a current problem with my Type R EP3 2005 plate with the shock which is a standard shock. Coilovers - Which ones would you go for baring in mind I don't want to spend over £800 for them and I use it DAY TO DAY so I don't want stupidly stiff rid. I plan on doing a Complete...
  9. JubeiTigeruk

Help / Advice Please? Strut Movement?

:mad: Hey guys, I have today had my Service & MOT done at Honda today which it passed the MOT and everything is fine. However I had a noise coming from the front of the car which I have posted other threads about before which has been bugging me. The Noise Front of the car Forwards or...
  10. JubeiTigeruk

Next Buy...

I been talking about all sorts here and there for buying and so on... I am going for: SuperPro Complete Bush Kit Rear JDM Anti Roll Bar Front Eibach Camber Kit Rear Buddyclub Camber Kit Eibach Lowering Springs (Was going to go for the Skunk2 but they seem a pretty big drop) however I can't...
  11. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 2005 Front End Noise / Metal Sound

Hey guys, I have had my EP3 for coming up 3 years now and its always gone to Honda for Full Service History and so on (just how I am with cars I know) anyway as of late I seem to have the following. 1 - Full lock left or right (e.g Parking) slowly moving forwards or backwards a clicking /...
  12. JubeiTigeruk

205/45/R17/88W

Hey guys, I been looking about for Tyres... here are the prices of what I have found and was wondering if anyone knew or has anything for sale cheaper! Fitting been added also Yokos – Prada Spec II - £124.43 (PT) + Delivery £10 = £279.00 BRIDGESTONE RE050A - £131.80 (PT) + P&P = £293.60...
  13. JubeiTigeruk

Type R EP3 Oil... Which To Buy...

Hey guys, can someone give me a straight answer of which Oil is needed for my Type R EP3 2005 plate. Thanks!
  14. JubeiTigeruk

FD2 Type R DC5 OR FD2... Question...

Hey guys, if looking to buy a Type R DC5 or FD2 Where would you say would be the best place to look for one? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong part of the forum by the way... What importer sites do you know also keen on looking for the time being as I won't be looking to change my EP3...
  15. JubeiTigeruk

Alloy Colour Change / Different Alloys...?

Hey Guys, just going through some thoughts of mine I am interested in a colour change on the Standard Type R EP3 Alloy. I have seen Glossy Black, Matt Black, Powder Coating, Red,Orange, Green but I have never seen a Bronze? Has anyone got any pictures of the standard alloy in a bronze that...
  16. JubeiTigeruk

Skunk2 70mm & 74mm Pro Series Throttle Body....

Hey guys, I have a EP3 Type R and I been looking at the Skunk2 Pro Throttle Body Range... 1. Worth it for the money? 2. Will this again be worth it for the money with everything else standard on the car... actually I have a AEM V2 Intake so I guess will it fit that or does it depend on the...
  17. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Shift Light / Sound...

Hey guys, I am wanting a Shift Light... Where? How much? Worth it for the money!? If you could send me some links and thoughts it be great! Thanks! JubeiTigeruk
  18. JubeiTigeruk

Mugen Low Temperature Thermostat EP3 Question...

Hey guys, I am just bored looking about the net tonight and I seen this... when would someone use this on their EP3? Plus is it worth while!? Thanks.
  19. JubeiTigeruk

Earthing Kit!?

Hey Guys, I don't know if its in the right place on the forum so I am sorry if its not but would anyone say there is any point getting an Earthing Kit other than for looks!? I do kinda like the idea of the look but I don't know if anyone would say its worth spending the money for it!? Thanks!
  20. JubeiTigeruk

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

Hey guys, this week managed to get my hands on a AEM V2 Induction Kit and its coming next week. I wanted to ask before fitting it... will I have any problems passing the MOT or whatever with this fitted? I am guessing not from past Induction Kits on past cars but just thought I would ask...
  21. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Superpro Complete Bush Kit...

Hey guys, I am looking to get this kit end of the month / start of next month I wanted to know if anyone has a diagram of the where each one goes. Just wanting to look for myself. Plus be nice to know what anyone else thinks of this kit when they went from Stock to these! Thanks. JubeiTigeruk
  22. JubeiTigeruk

Standard front EP3 facelift edition grille sprayed

Hey guys, I am looking at spraying my standard front grille like a glossy black with the bottom line of it in a glossy red or metallic. Has anyone done this before? If so do you have pictures!
  23. JubeiTigeruk

Rear Lower Control Arms EP3 - Maybe A Silly Question To The Ones That Know But Here..

Hey guys, I wanted to ask as I am getting Front & Rear Camber Correct Kits & Lowering Springs + Bushes while shopping around look at what to go for I have noticed "Rear Lower Control Arms". I have read what they do but maybe I am having a funny thick day but: What do they do? Do you...
  24. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Boot / Number Plate Bulb Replacement...

Hey guys, 1. Are the bulbs in the boot lamps 501's like the side lights on the EP3? 2. How do you go about changing them? Any picture guides or advice? Thanks.
  25. JubeiTigeruk

Tyre Wear Problems

Hey guys, getting new tyres tomorrow morning which is cool but noticed on my current tyres that on the inside of the tyre its wearing more than the rest. I have had tracking checked and they said it wasn't even out. Anyone know of anything that might be common on the Type R EP3 2005 models...
  26. JubeiTigeruk

Brake Calliper Upgrade OR Painting... Help / Advice / Thoughts Please!

Hello! I have recently upgrades my Discs & Pads all round on my Type R EP3 which I have uploaded pictures etc!! I am now looking to Paint or Upgrade the Callipers... Unsure how to go about this! I would like to Upgrade them but I am on a budget as I am looking to mod the car handling wise so I...
  27. JubeiTigeruk

Changing tyres again next month...

Hey guys, that time has come again for me to change the front Tyres on my Type R EP3 2005 Plate. I am looking at going for the Pirelli PZero Nero this time around. Anyone else has these on their Type R and how did they find them from new to end? I have had: Toyo T1R Proxes (+) Great...
  28. JubeiTigeruk

Recently Upgraded Brakes (All Round)

Hey Guys, thought I would let you know recently had all my dics and brakes upgraded from the standard brakes on my 2005 Plate Type R EP3. GodSpeed Brakes (Local Company to me) Front & Rear Discs Grooved Discs EBC Bluestuff NDX Pads Front & Rear £370 (Inc VAT & Delivery) for the lot...
  29. JubeiTigeruk

Upgrades / Mods I am wanting to do... advice if its a good idea or not?

Hey guys, I am looking to do some more mods to my Civic Type EP3 2005 Plate soon and I been thinking of the following: 1 - ENERGY-SUSPENSION Master Bushing Set - EP3 2 - Spoon Lower Tie Bar - Rear 3 - Spoon Upper Strut Bar - Front 4 - Spoon Lower Tie Bar - Front What I am wanting to know if...
  30. JubeiTigeruk

Removing EP3 Front Honda Badge.. (To Replace It)

Hello, just looking to see if someone has a picture guide on replacing the Red H on the front of my EP3 as I have cracked mine some how (stone most likely) Thanks guys... JubeiTigeruk
  31. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Front Honda H Badge...

Hey guys, washing the car last night and I noticed I have some how managed to crack my H Badge on the front of my EP3. Looks like a stone done it or something... anyway few things... 1. I seen them online & with Honda Directly about £40 (give or take a few pounds)... Is there anywhere to...
  32. JubeiTigeruk

Driving... Shocks / Bushes... Advice Please?

Hey Guys, I have a Type R EP3 2005 plate and I notice that when I go over pretty bigish bumps at a reasonable speed I find that it feels a bit weak / loose between the wheels and the steering wheel. It may be me just being strange or something but is there anything that can sort this out like...
  33. JubeiTigeruk

New Rear & Front Discs Needed... Advice Please?

Hey guys, I am looking to replace my Standard Rear Discs on my EP3 and looking to replace the Front Discs in couple more months time also. I would like to go for something that looks nicer behind the wheel without going too crazy on price, I have noticed the following I am interested in and I...
  34. JubeiTigeruk

Noise From Headlight Adjuster Motor... Ideas / Prices Please?

Hey guys/girls, Saturday night I was driving along normally and noticed when stopped that this clicking noise was coming from my headlamp. Happens to be the Headlight Adjuster Motor looking into it and when adjusting the level of the headlamp it stops it when its on 2 but 1 or 3 it will make...
  35. JubeiTigeruk

My EP3... Ongoing....

Hey Guys / Girls... Here is my Type R EP3 from when I got it from the Honda Garage to what I have been doing I have done more to it... I plan on doing more but I have alot of upcoming events so might be a bit slow for a while but there shall be things done. Nothing MAJOR but some things will...
  36. JubeiTigeruk

EP3 Rear Wiper Blade Replacement....

Hey guys, wondering if you know where a reasonable priced / good place to get a Rear Wiper Blade for my EP3 its currently fine but I am going to need one in the next week so looking to get one early to make sure I won't have to wait. Look forward to your replies! Thanks! :) :D
  37. JubeiTigeruk

Does Anyone Know What Bulb Is In The Roof Light Inside EP3?

Hey guys, I am wondering does anyone know the name/code for the bulb replacement for the bulb that is in the roof in the centre of the EP3's? Not the ones above the dash the middle roof ones. Be great if someone can help! Thanks!
  38. JubeiTigeruk

Wind Deflectors...Fitting Help Please?

Hey Guys / Girls (If any)! Sorry if I have posted this and there is already a thread about this but can anyone give me help getting these Wind Deflectors fitted to the car. I understand how they go on but I was wanting some pictures and help just to have that bit of confidence to ensure I don't...
  39. JubeiTigeruk

Civic EP3 Exhaust System...

Hey there, I am looking to install an exhaust system to my car but looking to watch out for the price as I am looking to buy a house also. However I am wanting to buy a CAT Back System first and then looking to change the rest few months down the line. What I am asking is if someone could...
  40. JubeiTigeruk

BMC CDA Indution Kit Type R EP3 2005

Hello, I have tried looking on the site to see if I could find someone that has used a BMC CDA Induction Kit on there EP3 but not been able to find one. Any advice would be great as I am looking into getting this one as I am not wanting spend the money you have to for the Grump M / Mugen...
  41. JubeiTigeruk

Help Choosing Exhaust System Please?

Hey Guys/Girls if any I am looking to change the exhaust system on my EP3 and I am wondering what to go for and I was hoping to get some ideas and help with sorting this. I am after a Complete one but with a CAT that will pass the MOT as I am not really wanting to be taking it off and on all...
  42. JubeiTigeruk

Modding EP3...

Hey guys, I have owned a Type R EP3 for about 6 months now and I am wanting to do some mods to it. Was wanting to see what you guys have done to your cars and so on to get some ideas, I am not into doing over the top things I like it looking as it is but different if that makes sense...
Back