• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JDType-R

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

She was moaning about it being cold and wanted to stay in the car lol even after telling her to get out 'she was ruining the shot' haha ooops!
  2. JDType-R

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

Chaps Had the Milano Red Fn2 out all day yesterday, and here are the pics as mentioned in another thread... Enjoy http://public.fotki.com/Jamesdingle/civicfn2/ I would post them all up individually, but didn't wanna clog the forum up (and couldn't be arsed lol) Think you'll agree...
  3. JDType-R

FN2 City Honda in Basingstoke

The speakers are really good, there are large speakers in the doors at the bottom and tweeters up by the wingmirrors. The systems is head and shoulders above the EP3 one.
  4. JDType-R

FN2 I've seen one...

Not keen on Silver, would love to see a NHB one!
  5. JDType-R

Pics in magazines really don't do it justice until you have a walk around it :D Was really impressed by the interior, will get some pics up later on :D JD
  6. JDType-R

lol postage might be a bit ;) Here's a pic from earlier to compensate haha the missus isn't small, i told her to duck and she must have looked up :rolleyes: Love it :woot:
  7. JDType-R

Also, not sure of the prices in the UK, but fully loaded GT model, on the road price here, £17,165 (included £940 tax paid for importing from the UK).. Can't complain.
  8. JDType-R

Well... I had a day off today, so thought i'd go in on the off chance of having a quick bash in one. They let me have it the WHOLE DAY :woot: woooooooohoooo, which i wasn't expecting! It was a GT in Milano Red.. Number 268. Our dealer took delivery on friday, one of the salesmen had it...
  9. JDType-R

1/4 mile time question, clutch/fly/LSD

Chaps My standard clutch is on its way out (on my 2002), and thinking about changing to a Clutchmasters FX300 plus lightened Flywheel and also at the same time dropping in a Quaife LSD... Would this make much of a difference to my 1/4 mile times? I've heard the LSD is possibly the best...
  10. JDType-R

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

Can someone post the correct CamLock type quick release bolts for the GruppeM pls? I thought it was somewhere on here recently, but can't find it again :(
  11. JDType-R

My '02 NHB from Jersey *Updated More Pics*

A closed off private road ;) not on our 40mph roads :lol:
  12. JDType-R

Gunn..... Enjoy!
  13. JDType-R

Well the Scooby made 595bhp then went bang :( So sold it to another mate of mine with a 300+bhp 2.0L lump and bought somethin newer... hehe He imported from Japan an R34 GTR Skyline V-Spec II in midnight purple... ex-demo car for Zele International. Currently making 480bhp @ 0.8 bar...
  14. JDType-R

Couple of pics from the sprints i mentioned earlier, some from June 05 and from October 05.... Me hiding at the back :lol:
  15. JDType-R

:lol: Thats another 2 yrs away :( do it anyway! Problem is, one of the scrutineers is a Honda service manager at Derek Warwick... bugger!
  16. JDType-R

Gunn... Camera is a Canon Ixus 700, 7.1 megapixel, but had to compress them down to 800x600 resolution to fit them into the screen :lol: The plates came off my Saxo, still wind's up Fiesta owners :lol: Best thing about owning a car over here, has gotta be the amount of quality places to...
  17. JDType-R

Gave her a clean yesterday, played about with the settings on my camera and gave some quality results! Pretty standard at the mo apart from some subtle changes! Lots more to come in the future once I can afford it! I use the car for the 'Sprints' over here, an event held by the motorsport...
  18. JDType-R

Pictures & Review Of Mine After A Visit To TGM

Great pics mate, what camera you use? Is it a Digi SLR?
  19. JDType-R

MY Premier CTR

Looking very clean mate, I dont expect anything less from you :D I drove past you just as you were pulling into that car park and you totally denied me :lol:
  20. JDType-R

Bruntingthorpe

Really? Do you know what RPM that is tested at? Bit of a shit!
  21. JDType-R

Standard Battery

Cheers. Did you get a new one and all sorted now?
  22. JDType-R

Standard Battery

How much does a standard Battery usually cost from the stealers? Mine's been crap for ages now, it seems like its never holding the charge, and getting worse! JD
  23. JDType-R

Bruntingthorpe

Never been but been offered the chance to go up there with a few pals. Is is possible to max out a standard CTR down the back straight? If not how fast will it get? Cheers JD
  24. JDType-R

Petrol prices rising again....

Gotta love it, the 40mph limit however... :evil:
  25. JDType-R

K-Pro Mapping Question...

Can System-R do road mapping?
  26. JDType-R

Petrol prices rising again....

72p for Unleaded ;)
  27. JDType-R

Front driver's wheel squealing

Thats exactly my problem at the mo!!
  28. JDType-R

Thanks chaps :D
  29. JDType-R

If you've got a GruppeM, is there a problem with the mapping due to the 'ram' effect of the filter? Would the car need to be mapped on the road to take full effect of the K-Pro/GruppeM combo? Or Is there somewhere out there with a fan so large it can replicate a strong headwind? Sorry if...
  30. JDType-R

Gunn79's Ride *Pg.1 Updated 29/03/06*

How much for the front and rear camber parts from TGM mate?
  31. JDType-R

My new R..........GTR! UPDATE PICS on P1

Nice car mate ! Mate of mine just bought a Zele International R34 GTR V-Spec II... Pure sex... In this month's Banzai as it goes! Recently made 472bhp @ 0.8bar... full power on 600cc injectors is 1.3bar, mapped safely to 0.8bar instead. When he's on the 700cc injectors he'll be...
  32. JDType-R

Gruppe M customs charges

Anyone sure of the size we should be using?? Cheers :D
  33. JDType-R

Challenging for the Number 1 spot. :twisted: Pics on P3.

The big question is... How does it compare to the GruppeM!
  34. JDType-R

Finally its here and installed

Very good price. So does that mean there's no real benefit from ordering from GruppeM Japan anymore, as a few people have done? How quickly did it take to come down?
  35. JDType-R

How much was that delivered?
  36. JDType-R

Did you both order from GruppeM Japan or Europe??
  37. JDType-R

Gruppe M customs charges

Looks like i'm going down the GruppeM path now after I had settled on an AEM :lol:
  38. JDType-R

Gruppe M customs charges

Silly question but there's no VAT on the kit when it comes down is there?
  39. JDType-R

Gruppe M customs charges

So do you actually order through this link that the guy sends you mate, or do you have to call someone etc?? What kinda time was the turnaround from day of ordering to delivery? Cheers JD
  40. JDType-R

TP's earthing kit fitted

Jeez thats clean and tidy, i thought mine was a good effort too! :D
  41. JDType-R

TP's earthing kit fitted

I was well impressed wth my kit. Took a few pics at the weekend after I gave the engine bay a bit of a clean...
  42. JDType-R

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

Car is actually at Geneva, pics are on the Top Gear site
  43. JDType-R

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

From the autocar site... http://www.autocar.co.uk/news_article.asp?na_id=218899 Looks like a rear torsion beam set up...
  44. JDType-R

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've gotta lose some weight somewhere, the current 1.8 is 1284kg!
  45. JDType-R

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been instructed by my g/f tonight that I've gotta get one of these when it comes out... :lol:
  46. JDType-R

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

Go here > http://www.hondauk-media.co.uk/protected/releases/ And you can see a countdown to the unveiling in Geneva :D
  47. JDType-R

Honda front pad prices??

Derek Warwick Honda here in Jersey (yes the racing driver) wanted £90 to supply and fit. I ended up getting some on ebay for £26 and a mate did it for £10 :D
  48. JDType-R

AEM Dryflow

Where can you get these from?
  49. JDType-R

Your AEM questions answered.

Cheers for that, just what I was after :D
  50. JDType-R

Petrol prices falling??

In Guernsey it's about 50p/Litre!!!!! But who'd wanna go there :lol:
  51. JDType-R

Petrol prices falling??

74p for 95ron Unleaded here :lol:
  52. JDType-R

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

Not sure if been posted elsewhere, but this is the new Civic Si... Maybe a pre-sight into the new CTR: http://autos.msn.com/as/minishow/article.aspx?contentID=4023555&s=SEMA2005&src=News
  53. JDType-R

Hmm i would be good if someone was to test the 2 kits back to back on a RR!
  54. JDType-R

But... Isn't the diameter of the intake pipe for the Si smaller, as its made for a smaller powered car, when compared to the RSX-S which is higher powered, therefore requiring a larger pipe?
  55. JDType-R

What is the product code we should be using for the AEM CAI? The one for the RSX-Type S... Which is the right one I beleive..
  56. JDType-R

Petrol prices in your area

No petrol stations found in my area?????? Nobbers! Anyway, average is 92p for unleaded, I paid 76p the other day :lol:
  57. JDType-R

The ultimate parking space...?

haha thats the worst parking ever :lol:
Back