• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mr_sport

the forum and smart phones

Don't knot about anyone else but I use my blackberry on the forum when I am out sometimes and was wondering why it does not always show the full forum on the screen. Like the different sections and sub sections. Do I need to change settings or something. Thanks Mr_sport
  2. mr_sport

More problems with the car.

After getting the last set of problems i have not got something else................I think i should sell the car but need help first. I was driving the car yesterday and it was "bouncing" up the rev counter after 4000rpm. didnt think much of it because it stopped. got into the car this...
  3. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Hi guys Noticed about a week ago the my ep2 has had a higher temp than usual. Got it cheacked out and it was thought to be the coolent sensor. So got it fixed and its still thw same now. When you open the bonnet wheb its over heating the coolent is bubbling out over the expantion tank for...
  4. mr_sport

Looking for advice on short shift!!

Like I said in the title. I am thinking about putting in short shift into my ep2 and was looking for adivce on what to get and where to get it from etc.. Thanks in advance mr_sport
  5. mr_sport

Need help with blowers

Dont know if I am in the wright place but I was in the car yesterday all day and my blowers where working fine. But all off a sudden they are now not working. :mad: :mad: It does not matter what you have them set at or anything, they just dont work. Any help would be great. Thanks mr_sport
  6. mr_sport

Seat bushes

I have an Ep2 and have had this problem before and Honda changed them for me under warnety but it has now ran out. GRRRRRR!!!!!! I need to replace the seat bushes on my driver seat again :mad: and I was wondering how you do this. Any help would be great. Thanks mr_sport
  7. mr_sport

Mugen spoiler painting idea

I have been looking around the internet at differnent ways that the Mugan spoiler has been painted because I want to do something different from everyone else. Some people with cosmic's have painted the out side in Cosmic and the inside black. What do you lot think or does anyone have any...
  8. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

Have been looking at getting the Buddy Club Kit (front bumber and back bumper) for my Ep2v for some time now. And have decided to just bite the bulit and get it. (in stages becausei cant aford it all in one go). Was just looking for some advice on how much should i pay and where is the best...
  9. mr_sport

What do i need

I am looking to put in a smaller steering wheel im my car and was wondering what i need to do this. And also how would i deal with the airbag light etc Thanks mr_sport
  10. mr_sport

Centre console lights gone out

When i got my HU put in about a year ago I had a problem with the lights behind the buttons on my centre console. All it was that they had forgot to plug it back in. :evil: Now my air con button and the other button to the right of it (cant remember its name) has gone out. :mad: I have...
  11. mr_sport

Lambda sensor

I have put on a custom made cat back exhaust onto my civic sport and i am looking for some advice. My engine management light keeps coming on ( only since i put the exhaust on ) and it is only when i sit idal for more than 10 min and them it goes off after a while of driving. Been told off a...
  12. mr_sport

HID problem for a friend

Hi all. Not been on this much over the past few weeks but my friend who has a 04 face lift CTR has has went out and bought HIDs but is having a problem. One of the HIDs keeps coming loose from the socket. He was wondering if he could cut the black socket off that you plug the standard bulds...
  13. mr_sport

Grinding noise when braking

I previously put a post up about my brakes squeeking when tapping the brakes and i have resolved that but i am having another problem. When I drop the anchors i sometimes hear a grind/rumble noise and i was just wondering what that may be. I hade the same problem with my fiesta ZS and it was...
  14. mr_sport

I think it may be the battery!!!

Hey, i have been having a problem with starting my car in the mornings. My battery also keeps dying on me if i leave my lights on for anything more that 5 Min. I have checked the alternator and it seams to be charging when the engine is running. Any advice would be great (wheather or not...
  15. mr_sport

Squeaking when braking

I have just changed my fron discs ans pads. some of you might remember me from a previous post (trying to remove the hub bolt). Well i got them all changed but every time i brake I get a very annoying squeeking noise. Have i done something wrong or not done something wright. Thanks in...
  16. mr_sport

Do I need a power cap

I have had a sound system in all my cars that i have had. But when I got my civic i updated it and made it bigger. I have an Alpine 4 chanle amp with a twin sub box with 2 12" infinty subs. I have been having a problem with power etc with them. If i leave my car turned on but not...
  17. mr_sport

Which HID's

I have been looking trough the forum about the HIDs. I have found out alot about how to fit them and the legality side of them. I dont know much about them and getting confussed about what ones to get etc. so basicaly I am just looking for some advice on where to get them, what ones and...
  18. mr_sport

AEM Cold Air Feed Filter for a civic sport

My friend has a type r and he has a AEM cold air feed filter on his type r and he has offered me it for my sport. have looking trough some posts but there has been nothing about putting on on a civic sport. does any one know if it will fit a civic sport even though the engine and the air...
  19. mr_sport

Gear box problem!!!!

I got my EP2 in October last year. After about a month of having it i started to get a funny noise coming from the gear box. It sounded like a squeeling noise. Took it back to the deal and they fixed one of the main bairings and the noise went away for about a week. The it came back so I...
  20. mr_sport

Knocking noise when going over bumps!!!!

I have had a look through some post but have not had a chance to have a really good look because my boss keeps coming over. Grrr. :mad: :mad: Every time i go over a bump/pot hole I get a dull knocking noise coming from the front suspension. I have been told that it may be the drop links...
  21. mr_sport

How do you remove the bolt that holds on your front brake disc

I have come into a simple but hard problem. I was trying to change my front brake discs and i could not remove the nut that holds on the disc. I was just wondering if any one else has had this problem and how did you get manage to get it off with out using an air gun. Thanks.
  22. mr_sport

Help hand brake light keeps coming on when turning left

I hope that someone else has had this before but every time i turn on a round-a-bout my hand brake light keeps coming on. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it. Don't really want to go to Honda because they will charge me a arm and a leg and i am skint :(. Thanks
  23. mr_sport

Which one for a sport

I have recently bought a 54 plate civic sport and tried to fit an induction kit to it but it did not fit. I was told that a CTR indution kit would fit but I found out that it does not fit because the engine and air box is on the other side. I was just wondering if any one could give me some...
Back