• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lee-ep3

Cam cover which colour?

as the above really i have a satin silver and want to know what colour goes best any pics anyone?
  2. lee-ep3

Strange misfire EP3

Dont know mate i changed plugs on my first 1 but it stayed the same i dont let it bother me now (unlike many of other ctr problems that p*ss me off)
  3. lee-ep3

Strange misfire EP3

snap i have this & i had it on my first ctr a few years ago & my brothers ctr does it it only happened when i put the dc sports cat back system on
  4. lee-ep3

honda sat nav

im thinking of putting a sat nav unit in my ctr i have seen 1 for sale but its from a 05 plate crv will this work ''plug & play''?
  5. lee-ep3

ultralite nuts

Anyone?
  6. lee-ep3

lambda sensor fault?

is this a genuine honda? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-PRE-CAT-LAMBDA-SENSOR-ORIG-EQUIPMNT_W0QQitemZ130362409935QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1e5a3483cf
  7. lee-ep3

lambda sensor fault?

cheap one
  8. lee-ep3

lambda sensor fault?

anyone?
  9. lee-ep3

lambda sensor fault?

i have recently replaced the pre cat sensor as the engine management light came on it was ok for a couple of days but the light came on again today so i plugged it in & it came up with same fault of pre cat sensor i then turned it off but it has come on again the car drives perfect no power loss...
  10. lee-ep3

Eml light on

I just plugged it in again turned the light out and its stayed off it came up with lambda sensor fault the one i replaced the other day
  11. lee-ep3

Eml light on

light has come back on again this morning :confused:
  12. lee-ep3

ultralite nuts

can anyone recomend these for my pro race alloys? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ultralite-black-lightweight-wheel-nuts-12x1-5-16-pack_W0QQitemZ350187111851QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET?hash=item5188c745ab
  13. lee-ep3

Eml light on

The guy at the garage said they had to heat the sensor up to undo it when they fitted my decat, thats whats done it then i think got 1 for £50
  14. lee-ep3

Eml light on

Plugged her in & i turns out lambda sensor pre-cat is bust
  15. lee-ep3

Eml light on

the battery was off for half an hour & the cat was only off for 2 days i stored it in my shed & it was fine when i took it off
  16. lee-ep3

Eml light on

Just tried that it went off for a few seconds then come back on
  17. lee-ep3

Eml light on

:smt023
  18. lee-ep3

Eml light on

i recently put my cat back on after a decat should the eml light go out or does it need turning out?
  19. lee-ep3

decat=engine management light

my bro ran a dc mani for 6 months with no problems then he got a remap
  20. lee-ep3

decat=engine management light

I have just bought a de-cat as my cat has bust i will be getting an 02 sim but cant afford to remap at the moment
  21. lee-ep3

new carpet :-)

each to there own i suppose still looks the nuts though :smt023
  22. lee-ep3

no probs mate :smt023 how come you swapped them?
  23. lee-ep3

?
  24. lee-ep3

i agree :smt023
  25. lee-ep3

cheers :smt023
  26. lee-ep3

27. lee-ep3

immobiliser

i had this on my first ctr it turned out to be the alarm box it cost me around £250 ish from honda, common problem my bro had it a couple of months ago
  28. lee-ep3

Quite a few things gone wrong, please help..

mine does this knocking sound aswell ive had it for 3 months or so it did it when i bought it & still does it to this day ive changed the shockers & had it in at my local garage they cant find anything wrong its been to abp for a frsu & they cant find it either they said everything is tight as...
  29. lee-ep3

my satin

here you go
  30. lee-ep3

windows freezing (inside)

as the above really i know its really cold at the moment but never had this before ive got no water leaks i think its when they misted up inside its then froze i have'nt used the car for a few days due to the snow
  31. lee-ep3

My new 30th AE seats

:D
  32. lee-ep3

flat battery & hid kit

cheers guys for the replies :smt023
  33. lee-ep3

flat battery & hid kit

i recently fitted a 35w 6000k hid kit & today i was sat in my car waiting for the other half & i forgot i had left my lights on & radio & it was only 10 to 15 mins i went to start the car & it was flat could this be that the hid had drained it? i managed to get a jump start & it went first go &...
  34. lee-ep3

HID's i'm thinking of getting

I ordered these today :smt023 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-H4-hi-low-HID-Xenon-Conversion-Kit_W0QQitemZ110348989271QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19b14ff357
  35. lee-ep3

:smt023
  36. lee-ep3

Correct me for being a bit dumb this kit is for the pre-facelift?
  37. lee-ep3

Looking on new wheels...Any suggestions?

i got these team dynamics pro race 17'' very light wheel from rochford tyres £280 delivered w/out tyres very happy with them :smt023 [/IMG]
  38. lee-ep3

my satin

it is loud but i want it louder :lol:
  39. lee-ep3

my satin

lowered on abp spring & fast road set up 35mm dc sports cat back d2 camber arms eibach front camber bolts matt black pro race with parada spec 2 rear tints wind deflectors jdm recaro front seats i was thinking of putting a mugen rep rear spoiler on & painting it matt black
  40. lee-ep3

Carbon spoiler pics

im after pics of satin ctr's with either black mugen spoilers or carbon please :smt023
  41. lee-ep3

new wheels

not the best pic i will get some better one's at the weekend :D http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af19/lee18t/IMG_0255.jpg
  42. lee-ep3

new wheels

ive got these comming on monday :) Ignore the 4 stud picture.
  43. lee-ep3

new seats

cheers they are from an 05 plate with low miles really happy with them :D
  44. lee-ep3

new seats

i have just fitted these facelift seats the other day so much better than the others :D
  45. lee-ep3

Rain guards, where from?

I have just ordered these my brother has them & they look spot on http://http://http//cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLIMAIR-FRONT-WIND-DEFLECTORS-HONDA-CIVIC-3-DOOR-2001on_W0QQitemZ270494105402QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3efab47f3a
  46. lee-ep3

How low to go?

my bro has tein superstreets with um on his ctr & they are awesome mate :smt023
  47. lee-ep3

facelift rear lights?

just wondering what peoples views are them good or bad is was thinking of getting some for my pre-facelift
  48. lee-ep3

suspension knocking

no its still doing it i recently lowered the with my bro's set up off his ctr & i was hoping it was my shocks but its still doing it :mad:
  49. lee-ep3

Black EP3 Civic Type R

:cool:
  50. lee-ep3

photoshop please

cheers guy's
  51. lee-ep3

photoshop please

ha sorry satin black , anthracite
  52. lee-ep3

photoshop please

could someone do my wheels please not sure what colour to get them painted
  53. lee-ep3

few pics of my ctr

Sell me them seats :mad:
  54. lee-ep3

A big thanks to abp

i went today for a frsu & am very pleased excellent service :D
  55. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

Off to abp on thursday for frsu :)
  56. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

just fitted my d2 camber arms can anyone tell me how to fit camber bolts or is it a case of just putting them in and tightening them up?
  57. lee-ep3

satin ctr

Abp springs fitted fitting camber arms tonight read for frsu :) are front camber bolts essential?
  58. lee-ep3

Cnut bags!

:eek:
  59. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

why what happened? :confused:
  60. lee-ep3

hid pre-facelift

hi all i was wondering if this kit will work on my 2002 ctr http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-XENON-CONVERSION-KIT-H4-6000K-2-BULBS-2-BALLASTS_W0QQitemZ170390440371QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item27ac0fc9b3
  61. lee-ep3

few pics of my ctr

looks :cool:
  62. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

got these in the post the other day also i bought my bro's suspension off him with abp springs £50 job lot not done many miles either just need to get them on now ;)
  63. lee-ep3

satin ctr

tints & wind deflectors ;) not the best picture it needs a good clean
  64. lee-ep3

dc sports + b-pipe

at the moment i have a dc sports cat back + was looking to put a scorpion b-pipe on has anyone done this? im thinking it will be loud can anyone tell me please
  65. lee-ep3

suspension knocking

Had it in at a garage & everything is fine but its still knocking
  66. lee-ep3

suspension knocking

i have the same problem did you sort it out?
  67. lee-ep3

satin ctr

You have lost me :confused:
  68. lee-ep3

satin ctr

Yes plenty just no money :( im having the rear windows tinted on thurs + hopefully lowering it to
  69. lee-ep3

what tyres?

i have just got a set of parada spec 2 :)
  70. lee-ep3

Rear tint's satin ctr

cheers your car looks stunning :) what % is the dark smoke?
  71. lee-ep3

Rear tint's satin ctr

Ok cheers
  72. lee-ep3

Rear tint's satin ctr

As above can anybody show me some pics of this please im having my rear windows done next week but dont know what shade to have the guy said he would do 15% like the premier ep3 has.
  73. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

Cheers for the response Can you adjust them when they are fitted?
  74. lee-ep3

Fitting rear camber arms

can anyone tell me whats involved i cant seem to find anything on it
  75. lee-ep3

was thinking of getting these

i can get them for £250 w/out tyres
  76. lee-ep3

rear camber issue

im planning on lowering it soon & im going to get the d2 rear camber adjusters
  77. lee-ep3

rear camber issue

it does'nt knock or anything like that
  78. lee-ep3

yeah i know dont know why its shows 4 stud
  79. lee-ep3

to put on my satin ctr ep3
  80. lee-ep3

rear camber issue

no
  81. lee-ep3

rear camber issue

i have recently bought a std ctr ep3 & looking at the rear nearside wheel it looks to be in at the top more than the other side not sure what it could be can anything be adjusted? any ideas please
  82. lee-ep3

satin ctr

yeah i wanna lower it & its a dc sports cat back
  83. lee-ep3

satin ctr

just gave it a quick wash & polish only had it a week :lol: . Comments welcome
  84. lee-ep3

DC sports

i'll get some pics today hopefully
  85. lee-ep3

DC sports

Just fitted a full cat back system :D
  86. lee-ep3

Cloppy wheel noise ?

mine does this from the front wheels only
  87. lee-ep3

Knocking noise when going over bumps!!!!

I think i have the same problem but i thought mine could be shocks? im getting it looked at on monday by abp motorsport
  88. lee-ep3

thud from front end

no std
  89. lee-ep3

thud from front end

i just got my ctr ep3 & its got an anoying thud like sound comming from the front end (suspension) when i go down a speed bump or bumpy road is identical on both sides can anyone help
  90. lee-ep3

satin ep3 wheel colour?

cheers i'll have look through the pics on here
  91. lee-ep3

satin ep3 wheel colour?

Hi all i'm new to this site ive just got a mint ctr satin silver i would like to change the wheel colour but not sure i was thinking championship white maybe? pics comming soon
Back