• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nigel EP3 05

Nigel's Modded EP3 - Gearbox being built, GruppM fitted

Gearbox currently at mechanic being built. GruppeM fitted :woot: Just need to recover and be able to start driving as its been too long!!
  2. Nigel EP3 05

personally i think the black look nicer, contrast etc but the red will suite the car. not the the black wont. has been a really really hard decision and still undecided but i want to stick with red!
  3. Nigel EP3 05

30 min to decide!! now im thinking black
  4. Nigel EP3 05

love the red but the contrast on the black is amazing!
  5. Nigel EP3 05

Brides paid for :WOOT Need your opinions on the colour!! just say red or back :smile:
  6. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Air walker looking good ;)
  7. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Great stuff James!
  8. Nigel EP3 05

Quick pic taken yesterday:
  9. Nigel EP3 05

That is not my heater but I have one of them and they are one of the best heaters still! Cant wait to get it fitted and back in my car!
  10. Nigel EP3 05

Spoon LSD and refurbished gearbox on the way from UK!
  11. Nigel EP3 05

Thanks guys! GruppeM soon to be fitted and refurbished gearbox with Spoon LSD and Buddyclub hood soon on their way from UK :) Will be spray the hood NHB..
  12. Nigel EP3 05

Updated with two pics of how it looks now. Poor quality, have to take some better ones..
  13. Nigel EP3 05

Some pics when I got the car from UK: A little bit of photoshop :) A year after (still standard): Current Pics: Engine Bay: This is what I have done so far, still have a bit to do to finish it off and still have alot of parts waiting to be fitted. Engine Kpro Hondata ECU K20A...
  14. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

cool cool..ye will do..i have loads of stuff to fit on the car..stoptech BBK, buddyclub N+'s, lsd, final drive, clutch, flywheel and a little more stuff have a knee situation at the moment so it might be a while till i can drive...will let you know
  15. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

wouldnt a toda header + rm01a tempt you? :twisted:
  16. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

i recieved the final drive finally..thanks alot..will let you know once its fitted
  17. Nigel EP3 05

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Looks nice James..come one you have to at least finish off the bolt on mods after brakes/tires/suspension/lsd...RBC, header + Kpro
  18. Nigel EP3 05

Rota Torques - Black with Red Lip (Time Attack)

Not as yet, however that is something i am gona do as soon as i get my coilovers.. At the moment i need to decide what rim and tyre i should go for..225/45/17? 215/40/17?
  19. Nigel EP3 05

I think the problem is that our roads are not of good quality, limiting our grip. I get alot of wheel spin even on seond in cornering aswell due to much more lower down torque now. I definetly feel the need car is lacking sufficient grip, even before when standard! Currently running 205's...
  20. Nigel EP3 05

you got a point there and thats why i would not go for 18's.. just got my kpro fitted and hitting around 245bhp but i have excessive wheel spin and thats why i want to get a slightly wider alloy (7.5) to get 225's on (prob the new Neova AD08's).. Should i go for 225/45/17 or 215/40/17? Or...
  21. Nigel EP3 05

Ahh i see, what would be the disadvantages of goin for 8? wouldnt you get more grip?
  22. Nigel EP3 05

Suits, are your sure on 7.5 max? Thought 8 would fine with 225 tyres??
  23. Nigel EP3 05

I could call him now..just to make sure, what would be max fittment for the ep3? Would 17 x 8.5 or 18 x 8.5 be to wide??
  24. Nigel EP3 05

Hey guys, have been searching everywhere and cant seem to find these rims. The closest i got is a flatt black. Would anyone have any idea where i could get them and if they actually do them in this edition in 17s? Thanks alot, Nigel
  25. Nigel EP3 05

James@Touge's Milano EP3

No problem James...Im still deciding on what to go for...think its bettter to opt for all four as i dont want the breaking to be unbalanced...
  26. Nigel EP3 05

James@Touge's Milano EP3

Hey James. Nice car and mods! Any good pics of the dixcels disks?? cheers
  27. Nigel EP3 05

Tegiwa ETD

Has anyone fitted one of these?? Are they any good? Thanks
  28. Nigel EP3 05

After market wheel choices for EP3's

think you would be better off with standards in my opinion mate If i had a milano ctr i would definetly go for some black rims...the contrast is amazing..
  29. Nigel EP3 05

:lol: Any pics of a NHB with superturismos??
  30. Nigel EP3 05

Have alot planned for the car and think these wheels will fit into them :twisted:
  31. Nigel EP3 05

The oz superturism GT in mat black with red print would also look amazing on a nhb. Dont think thers anyone on the forum with this combo...might be wrong though...
  32. Nigel EP3 05

EP3 Discs

Just bought Ferrodo pads all round. They are still in the box as i am getting them fitted in Feb with some other mods.. Been looking for some quality disks in the mean time and came across Brembo disks from AZ carparts. Think the price is around 250 pounds for back and front. They can...
  33. Nigel EP3 05

How would you spend £1k on your type r

Yes, just looking at an LSD at the moments before fitting the new clutch.
  34. Nigel EP3 05

How would you spend £1k on your type r

My first grand went on the following: ITG Maxogen: 375 Ferrodo Break Pads Front + Rear: 160 Spoon Pro Springs: 250 D2 camber arms set up rear: 80 SPC front camber bolt set: 20 New Excedy clutch kit: 140 Soon i will fit the mods together with a Fast Road Set up. Also...
  35. Nigel EP3 05

really nice pics lottie thanks. might go for the option of black on black eventually..been seeing some minis and they look great...also some evos and audi tt's, really stealthy.
  36. Nigel EP3 05

wow those are really cool rims jordbalboa! Are they custom made?
  37. Nigel EP3 05

Thats exactly what i have been thinking Lottie! Could really picture them looking great. I know its a matter of opinion but do they look better than oem ones? some more pics would be nice mate..
  38. Nigel EP3 05

Nice pic nic...like the contrast... My friend has an older civic in a dark blue metalic with black rota rims like yours...looks really nice... Might come toooo black on a nhb...
  39. Nigel EP3 05

Nice i like those...i was looking at the buddyclub challenge black with red lip, they might come really nice..or maybe i should just stick to standards...
  40. Nigel EP3 05

Im really considering putting a nice set of black rims on my nhb 05...maybe the oz's or rotas like nash as they look great! I am abit unsure though as dont know how they will look on a nhb...difficult to buy rims without seeing them before! Also considering the red lip option
  41. Nigel EP3 05

Gear box oil

I have this strange nise too...also sometimes my gears are abit hard to put in and sometimes crunch to go in at high revs... I got a new clutch at a very good price but im not sure if this will fix the problem...any suggestions to get the gears as smooth as possible and also taking away this...
  42. Nigel EP3 05

Clutch

Sometimes i get a slight smell of burning clutch when i rev it highly...not sure if this is damaging??
  43. Nigel EP3 05

advice

Ahh cool thats good to know..recived the ITG today together with the spoon springs/camber arms/bolts and ferrodo pads.. Will plan to fit them in the next few days. Did you notic any power gains? Now an exhaust is on the list, probably the Fujitsubo RM01A as i hear that its the best cat...
  44. Nigel EP3 05

NHB EP3 and inovit wheels

im still undecided...not sure what rims to get?? Thought black with the red lip will suite the red around the car.. Still havent found a pic of a nhb ep3 with this setup.. Found a video on youtube with an FN2 with this setup and i like it...
  45. Nigel EP3 05

NHB EP3 and inovit wheels

Really interested in black with red lip rims at the moment. I have a NHB ep3.
  46. Nigel EP3 05

DC2 DB8 DC5 Intake/vacuum hose pics

That the SFT silicon hose that replaces the standard pipe and can be connected to your intake. Sorry, wasnt sure what model u had but im sure they have this hose for ur car.
  47. Nigel EP3 05

GUTTED........gearbox bearing

Got the same problem too..the car still runs fine (40k miles). Was told by to mechanics thats its not worth fixing as its not a damaging problem. They both said its the gear box bearings and definetly not the clutch relese bearings. One of them told me he will put in a ticker oil in the next...
  48. Nigel EP3 05

advice

Good to know, I am buying the ITG tomorrow hopefully :) Heard some good things about this kit however doubt i will gain the 12 bhp, maybe 5 bhp really. What do you think? Great forum by the way mate;)
  49. Nigel EP3 05

DC2 DB8 DC5 Intake/vacuum hose pics

This is the SFS Hose mate
  50. Nigel EP3 05

Suspension for beginners

Hey Suits...thanks alot for you reply. I have T1's on all four corners right now, only the back need replacing. The front ones which im keeping are 205/45/17. Think its better if i put the 205/45/17 at the back and put new ones 115/45/17 in the front right?
  51. Nigel EP3 05

Suspension for beginners

Hey everyone, Im planning on taking my ep3 to the mechanic next week to fit in the ITG maxogen. I am also interested in doing some geometry settings one its in. Heard alot about the fast road setup. Hear in Malta our roads are quite rough though. I am new to this mods therfore would...
  52. Nigel EP3 05

Clutch Release Bearing

Have the same problem as you mate. Just bought my Type R from Stradstone with 36,000 miles. After driving around 1,500 miles, i got the same exact problem. Its getting louder recently. Im from Malta and our roads are ******. My mechanic said its comming from the gear box and its a real...
  53. Nigel EP3 05

squealing noise at 3000rpm

I think i have the same problem as you Leezer. Noise takes time to kick in, after maybe 10 min. Never happens from the start. Sounds like grinding when at 3,000 revs under (2nd at 2,000 revs is the worse). When you press gas or cluch slightly it goes away. Anyway the same common problem that...
Back