• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

CH1 Looking to buy a Type R

Got a link to your build thread?
  2. W

How much and where abouts you based?
  3. W

Hey everyone I'm looking to buy a accord type r, it is a T reg (T603 ATF) not sure if anyone here had that car. I know that 5th gear and reverse synchro needs to be checked, rust, is there anything else? The car I'm looking had a reconditioned engine fitted last year by a company called...
  4. W

Weve33's EP3 Type R Prem Edition! - Couple of new pics - Pg3!

cheers mate! yeah its lowered on ABP springs...they are on offer so couldnt resist. Was going to get the pro Kit springs instead but they were more expensive.
  5. W

Thanks! I think the colour seems off due to the pic in regards to the lighting etc, i checked last night and after a close inspection they seem to match...
  6. W

Right managed to get the car clean today so heres a couple of new pics to show of the car's stance. Sorry for the location, couldnt be bothered to go anywhere. Thanks for looking.
  7. W

Hi all My B18 Civic

awesome car! Keep up the good work!
  8. W

Thanks guys! TypeRiter - lol, i have thought about refurbing them to gunmetal grey and i wish it was the case in the pics. Unfortunately its just crap on them!
  9. W

Update - New ABP springs & FRSU Been a few months since i did anything to the car. Decided to swap the backbox back to OEM because i didnt quite like the way it sat. Recently I brought the following: ABP Eibach Springs FRSU (carried out by Autotest in Norwich) Stoptech Pads Couple of...
  10. W

Just wondered really, small world eh! lol. Heard you were on that drive around norwich the other...

Just wondered really, small world eh! lol. Heard you were on that drive around norwich the other night (couple of thursday ago now), i was gonna come but couldnt make it in the end, was gutted. I drive a NHB ep3 but am looking to get either a DC2 or DC5....cant decide which one arrghh!
  11. W

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

Lovely set of motors!
  12. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Thanks for the info guys, like you said, its best to test drive a DC5 & DC2 and see how i find it. I have driven a DC5 a few years ago and it was superb! Never driven a DC2 but been a passenger (thanks rog) and it was brilliant.
  13. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Rog!! True, might wait a little longer and get a DC5!, how much you looking to spend on a DC5?
  14. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Hey guys I'm looking to jump from a EP3 type R to a DC2 98 spec, has anyone made this change? If so how did you find the DC2 compared to the EP3 Thanks!
  15. W

Hi mate, just wondering do you know someone called 'Budah' and James Smith? Think i've seen...

Hi mate, just wondering do you know someone called 'Budah' and James Smith? Think i've seen your EK9 about...looks great BTW!
  16. W

Timing chain needs replacing

I've tried clearing the fault and the light will stay off for about 1 day. When the light is off the car runs fine, vtec is strong as usual, but as soon as the EML is on....no vtec for me!
  17. W

At the moment my engine management light is on and its displaying the error code P0341. Honda believes the timing chain needs replacing - they quoted £650 which included parts and labour. However i'm not 100% certain that this is the case.
  18. W

Hey everyone just wondering does anybody know a decent place I could take my ep3 type r to get the timing chain replaced? Only place I can think of is Honda dealer. I'm based in norwich. Thanks
  19. W

DC fitted

very nice mate, def an exhaust i want to get one day. Good value for money. Post a vid up mate!
  20. W

My Nhb EP3....now with full vinyl wrap!

How much does it cost roughly to wrap the entire car? say from NHP to Milano Red...or Champ White?
  21. W

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

Weres the best place to get one?
  22. W

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

Very nice mate!!! when you open the bonnet does it scrape on the scoob?
  23. W

Bens - Civic Type R EP3 NHB Orange Monster

The Eibach pro kit you have on, I take it there're not the ABP/Ebiach ones are they?
  24. W

No scraping dude! Although i am thinking of lowering the car on abp springs with fast road setup. If I do then the backbox will need to be replaced cause it will scrape no doubt.
  25. W

Just a small update to show off my recent purchase.....RSR exmag GT2 backbox!
  26. W

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

god she looks gorgeous!! wish i had a milano ep3!!!
  27. W

E46 BMW M3 build up

Awesome replacement!!! one car i would love to own during my life time...
  28. W

CLEANED AND ABP 30mm FITTED

Looks very nice mate! hows the ride quality over OEM? Have you had the fast road setup aswell from ABP?
  29. W

Which exhaust for sound and performance

whats an RSR exhaust like?
  30. W

Suits' JDM S2000

Ahh i see....well i was the guy that was hoping to swap my r32 with your civic! wish i did, just shame about the seats not foldering down. But i manage to get a NHB civic in the end and i think you done the right thing in getting the s2k!! one of my fav 2 seater convertible cars!
  31. W

Suits' JDM S2000

Looks very nice......but weren't you looking into a Golf R32?
  32. W

Fast road setup

Hey everyone Does anybody know where you can get a fast road setup done on a EP3 type r near norfolk or the closest one? Similar to the one that ABP motorsport offers? thanks
  33. W

where can i get fast road setup

Hi, i also live in the norwich area and was wondering if you found a decent place near by that can do the fast road setup?
  34. W

Unsilenced B Pipe

Weres a good place to get the supersprint b pipe? I know suits mentioned unit 8...anywhere else thats good value etc?
  35. W

My honda civic 1.6 sport (type r replica)

awesome, really good replica!!
  36. W

Unsilenced B Pipe

just a quick question, does the supersprint b pipe still connect from the standard cat to the oem backbox? or does it replace the cat? Are there any gains with this pipe? thanks
  37. W

I read that OEM discs are suppose to be good for road and odd track days, do u have to buy them from Honda dealer? Also wheres the best place to buy the ds2500 pads? I saw some on ebay for £95 for a pair of front pads.
  38. W

Lottie - yeah loved snetterton, was a really good track to learn on aswell. I'm hoping to do another novice track day then move onto some open pit lane action! I've pretty much killed the brake discs so am looking to change the disc and pads....any suggestions?? Need to get some before i head to...
  39. W

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah Stoney def won't be selling again, good to have a type r again, u looking to buy one now?
  40. W

Hey everyone I recently brought this civic and its offically now the 4th civic i've owned. Everytime I sell the damn thing i always end up coming back so i think i'll be keeping her for a long while. She is still standard at the moment and planning to keep her that way for a bit. Yesterday...
Back