• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Nhb EP3....now with full vinyl wrap!

The wrap looks like a very good job, are there any parts that you're not happy with?

Wow - that looks great! Be interesting to know how you take care of it and how easily reversible it is

The wrap looks like a very good job, are there any parts that you're not happy with?

I have allways wondered this around the bonnet/doors/boot where it has to fold over.

Wow - that looks great! Be interesting to know how you take care of it and how easily reversible it is

You cant use anything abrassive, jet washers and have to use mild car shampoo. In terms of reversibility you just peel it off.

superb, i approve. a chap on my BMW forum did exacty the same scheme on an e46 M3. black bonnet, roof & boot and white everything else. looked the nuts.

It wasn't a guy called brad was it? He's also had a 55 plate r32 done, from Aberdeen, I did hear he did it to his
M3 !

How much does it cost roughly to wrap the entire car? say from NHP to Milano Red...or Champ White?

Looks very nice bud. :smt023

I fancy this for mine but don't know what colour I'd go for... maybe matt black.

Let us know how easy it is to clean when you get round to having to do it!

Will do buddy! Here's a couple of bad photos I took tonight on phone.... I'll get some good ones in daylight! Just got it all set up and tracking done.... Just finished ten mins ago! Must say I'm loving the look of it!

ef9d8d68.jpg

c10935de.jpg

That looks brilliant mate!

A quick brush of red on the paint calipers to brighten them up imo :p

Looking great

Yeah I have brembos to go on front and rear, in process of having brackets made for mounting rears, but the fronts I'm worried may not clear wheels. That's a job for a rainy day though...:)

Yeah I have brembos to go on front and rear, in process of having brackets made for mounting rears, but the fronts I'm worried may not clear wheels. That's a job for a rainy day though...:)

Wrap looks great :)

Depends on the brembos you have, I have to run 5mm spaces with my sub zeros.

Back