• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mugged Off

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

Cheers buddy, was good to meet you. Yup! :D
  2. Mugged Off

Forgot this thread existed, you want an update on where I am with the build or with the claim? The claim was settled in March this year, all covered by third party and NCB given back, turned out the moped was covered on a traders insurance somehow. With the build, well, she's an entirely...
  3. Mugged Off

Bolt size? Mounting bolts for Brembo Calipers on the DC5.

As the header suggests I need to get hold of these from the guys I bought the Brembo calipers from, but they are in a pot of bolts. So Does anyone know the size these are so I can let them know? Cheers guys.
  4. Mugged Off

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Looking tidy buddy, I want this kit soon myself. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  5. Mugged Off

Earthing Kit

Genius, cheers John. :smt023
  6. Mugged Off

do you know this car??

I don't know the car but I do live next door to where they are selling it and the guys who own the shop.
  7. Mugged Off

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

Not noticable like the AEM, something to do with the mushroom design of the intake. Of course sat in traffic does always have an effect as always, but nothing a direct cold air feed can't handle. In short this kit is awsome! I highly recommend over the AEM IMO.
  8. Mugged Off

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

In English! nice, I fitted mine with the dodgy pics and another FN2 present :)
  9. Mugged Off

Going to Japfest in Castle combe, want to do some of the track days with TRO and HOT but funds...

Going to Japfest in Castle combe, want to do some of the track days with TRO and HOT but funds are restricting me :( still should have some pennies coming in soon when I make a few sales at work. I'm down in sunny St Albans, your up in Saffron Walden I remember?
  10. Mugged Off

Ha ha! sweeet! hope your well mate. Nope avoided chav scooter attacks! although I think a mini...

Ha ha! sweeet! hope your well mate. Nope avoided chav scooter attacks! although I think a mini chav and a minature scooter had my fog light out!? so replaced that on the weekend :) Hows you my man? what events you going to this year?
  11. Mugged Off

Tar spots

Is this good on alloys?
  12. Mugged Off

Tar spots

Hellmans or another generic brand? lol might just stick with the AG stuff! Talking of tar spots my alloys are looking rubbish because of this.
  13. Mugged Off

FN2 FN2 Aircon ? Non GT ?

Dont forget the auto lights on the GT and the HID's :)
  14. Mugged Off

What tools are you using

I have a selection of pilfered shop use tools from back in the day when I ran a parts shop, I have three half inch rachets for some reason? guess you can't have too many. Other than my old man owns a garage and only has Snap-on and Mac, boy he has £1k's and £1k's of tools!
  15. Mugged Off

Thanks, although Mugen is an expensive habbit to have! It is a AEM short ram but I've also put a heat shield on to help reduce the heat soak, it does work although you can't help when your sat in traffic for ages, although a quick Vtec up the road and it's ok again! :D
  16. Mugged Off

Pics in the week and I will get a payment over for JAE too. Japfest 2 next week, can't wait!!!
  17. Mugged Off

I got her back and she looks amazing! just like brand new :D
  18. Mugged Off

Thanks guys, I will contact a solicitor as soon as I get hold of a police report as to what they believe happened. Just another note to add, I thought "legal cover" payed for in my premium, covers legal costs in the event I need representation on any collision related incident; evidently not...
  19. Mugged Off

Dave mate you wouldn't believe the stress I've been through the last couple weeks. One saving grace is that she's being looked after by an Aston Martin and Jaguar approved repairer and the General Manager Joel is an understanding petrol head too who has given his word to the quality of...
  20. Mugged Off

Shell FuelSave

:lol:
  21. Mugged Off

FN2 Davek's Supercharged FN2

Davek my man, just wanna say I love the car, was good to see you at the Ace the other week!
  22. Mugged Off

If you're hit by an uninsured driver, you'er pretty much f#@ked in this country, claim is done on my policy, so I am left to cover the cost of the premiums over the next five years. He goes to court and gets a conviction and a fine, he won't pay the fine because he's on benefits and doesn't work...
  23. Mugged Off

1 week and I get her back! woop woop I can't wait!
  24. Mugged Off

Radiator took a hit as did the grill, bonnet, bumper and everything behind it, Police were chasing him when it happened so thankfully they arrested him and are prosecuting him. Unfortunatley I've been left with the bill and a lengthy claim with the MIB to recover the costs so my insurance...
  25. Mugged Off

New Pics! :D
  26. Mugged Off

How to remove small dents from bodywork

I've been the victim of a drunken stunt last night, as someone has used my bonnet as a launch pad and left a dent and foot print. Still waiting for my first carpark dooring but I found this and it could work great as it was recommended else where. Available at Amazon for £8.50 it could be a...
  27. Mugged Off

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just sent a payment :) can't wait to get them!
  28. Mugged Off

Yeah great thanks been busy modding and getting involved in loads of meets this summer, not had...

Yeah great thanks been busy modding and getting involved in loads of meets this summer, not had this much fun with a car for years!
  29. Mugged Off

FN2 FN2 in Deep Saphire Blue Pearl.

For all you red/blue haters, this guy can't be wrong can he?
  30. Mugged Off

I'm gonna add you on xbox when I'm next on.

I'm gonna add you on xbox when I'm next on.
  31. Mugged Off

The Led's are naff :( they have burnt out already so I'm gonna have to get a refund. As for the...

The Led's are naff :( they have burnt out already so I'm gonna have to get a refund. As for the badge I fitted it myself. Sorry not been on here for a little while, just started a new job and busy looking for stuff to buy for the CTR ha ha.
  32. Mugged Off

FN2 FN2 Fog Lamps

Mate I spotted these for £130. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Complete-Honda-Civic-New-Shape-Foglights-2006-2010-/260593441044?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cac945914
  33. Mugged Off

I love her! Got the badge on, put some funky LED side lights in and painted the Type R red on...

I love her! Got the badge on, put some funky LED side lights in and painted the Type R red on the front calipers. I think this is the start of a long love affair and an expensive hobby!
  34. Mugged Off

Cheers guys! I've been off the radar since Thursday when I collected her, got a free tank of fuel so I thought I would put it to good use and drive around hertfordshire aimlessly and show her off! Quote of the week from one of my Missus mates "wow you could go back in time in this" :)
  35. Mugged Off

36. Mugged Off

FN2 Air Filter

Got one on a cam kit by any chance? :)
  37. Mugged Off

FN2 Air Filter

Sweet PDF! doesn't give the gains though but defo a brilliant read. Not sure if I want to get my hacksaw out yet for some of them!
  38. Mugged Off

FN2 Air Filter

Does the K&N panel filter give much power increase?
  39. Mugged Off

FN2 FN2 in Deep Saphire Blue Pearl.

After spending £20k on one I defo agree!
  40. Mugged Off

FN2 Blue FN2

I'm another deep sapphire blue owner. . . . Red and blue go well together with the Optimus Prime seal of approval!
  41. Mugged Off

my new FN2

I like the rages too! shame I didn't get them but I went for the GT instead
  42. Mugged Off

Hi, I'm coming down to japfest in my Type R with my mate Lewis with his Subaru Type R. Never...

Hi, I'm coming down to japfest in my Type R with my mate Lewis with his Subaru Type R. Never been there before a looking forward to it, is HOT one of the stands there?
Back