• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rigsby

EP3 Ashtray help

Just had the ashtray out while doing some work, went to pop it back in and it's really loose now?. Cant get it sit nice and tight, definitely wasn't loose before I removed it, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
  2. rigsby

EP3 ABS code reader APP

Anyone recommend an iphone app that reads the ABS module? i have dash command and TORQUE app but its not picking up ABS codes? my ABS light keeps coming on, so there should be a code present? thanks
  3. rigsby

Brake squeal when driving

My drivers side front wheel is constantly covered in brake dust. (white wheels , so easy to spot) It squeals when driving, especially when turning right. Ive regressed all the sliders and the piston winds back fine, so I'm at a loss. my car has standard calipers with project mu pads, any...
  4. rigsby

Help with exhaust fitting

Just went to put a spoon n1 and japspeed b-pipe but the won't fit together ? The holes on the b-pipe flange are further apart than the spoon n1 holes, so can't get the bolts through. Granted I didn't have original back box springs/bolts and donut gasket but surely the holes should still line up?
  5. rigsby

Hawk ceramic pads

Anyone tried these yet? getting fed up with my ds2500's brake dust:evil: want to try a good pad with less dust
  6. rigsby

spoon n1 copy?

Looking into buying a spoon n1 and b-pipe off a forum member, i asked if it had the spoon plaque and it hasn't, thats not a problem as i know its only the later ones which had that, but has crossed my mind it could be a copy. Question is how the hell do you know youve got the real deal when...
  7. rigsby

wheel alignment after LCA's?

Basically just had my FRSU done the other day, but i now have some rear lca's and lower tie bar to fit, is this gonna put the wheel alignement out??
  8. rigsby

ABP Eibach vs Eibach pro kit.. pics

Well the time has come to lower my ctr, now with the standard setup my supersprint b-pipe scrapes when i pull onto my drive, so dont want to go too low. I believe the pro kit is -25 and the abp kit is -30/35, is this right? is there any difference apart from height? Anyone had any knocking etc...
  9. rigsby

info on gasket for supersprint b-pipe?

just been having a search on the forum, and someone mentioned fitting a different gasket to the backbox as the SS b -pipe is slightly larger than stock. Is this why i have a horrible mettalic rattle coming from the exhaust?? (my mechanic fitted a SS b pipe for me last month) any info on this...
  10. rigsby

spherical top mounts

Came across these whilst browsing the web, i like the idea that you can adjust the camber to -1 and the price seems good. Anyone used these? http://www.compbrake.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=262
  11. rigsby

SNOW!

Ive just realised this morning that this car doesnt like snow, i got stranded on a hill, couldnt get no traction at all, then a feckin corsa came tootling past:mad:. When i finally got moving the next obstacle was a downhill, i was hardly moving then all of sudden i started sliding sideways...
  12. rigsby

price for fitting es mounts

looking at getting es inserts soon( is it just front and rear engine mounts in the kit?), just wondered what people have paid to get them fitted or how long it takes to fit them?? cheers
  13. rigsby

give me some help lads

Right then, i want to get in to this detailing malarky, and having a milano red car it needs a good protection to stop it fading( yep its still red) Ive been looking on i4detailing , was gonna go for autoglym srp and egp, but in the end i am swaying towards dodo products. This is what i have in...
  14. rigsby

Mintex discs with DS2500??

Im after new discs and pads for the front and just wondered if anyone has this set up? do the ds2500 chuck out alot of brake dust?? Dont really want to spend any more than £150 for front discs and pads( which is what the mintex and ds2500 come in at) what do you reckon?
  15. rigsby

replacing front engine mount?

Had a search on the forum but cant find a " HOW TO "?? want to know if its an easy job or not, and of course how to do it. am i right in thinking the front lower engine mount is the cause of a knock when pressing on through the gears?? for an 2001 ep3
  16. rigsby

new owner , poss need new clutch

hello everyone, ive just bought a 51 plate ctr ep3 in milano red with FHSH and 66k on the clock. ive been running an alfa 156 v6 for two years, so im not scared of spending money on a car. So far im loving the car, but i think i may need a new clutch, as it was a bit of an impulse buy i didnt...
Back