• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Just, would probably want me to mention that it's the 'Type-2' - Difference from the 'Type-1' being the slits/vents in the wing.

Edit: As I was saying.. :D LOL.

To be more precise it's the Js GT type 2 wing, note not the type 1. It's not an option for the dc5, only for the s2k. Junichi Umemoto put through a special order for me after a discussion with him a couple of years ago. This is the very definition of an über rare part for the dc5

It touches me in places where only my wife touches me

Whilst my head is getting big I should mention the wing foot mounts are optional extras. You have to order them the same time as the wing otherwise hey won't line up i.e. they won't fit with a J's wing that has come with the thinner standard foot mounts. The wing is 15 stage adjustable as well.

Better pictures of the wing below to show what Sun mentioned.

DSC01376.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

Just waiting for an ironing board comment now :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an ironing board..... Lol just kiddin. Looks friggin awesome. Track/show car ftw but bloody expensive

It's fap worthy, that's what it is! Fair play to you bud. :smt023

15 way adjustable? WTF?

Stunning wing though. Bank manager must have shat himself when you were buying all this.

15 way adjustable? WTF?

Stunning wing though. Bank manager must have shat himself when you were buying all this.
Yep, the main blade can be angled at 6 different settings in one position and then a further 9 when moved back by about half an inch. It will all make sense if you look at the holes at the mounting point (with the legs) in the last picture.

The Bank Manager shat himself? What about me? :lol:
It was bought 2 years ago though. I would hate to think what it costs now. Also I actually only paid for a standard wing with standard mounts. Umemoto San upgraded me for free
icon_lol.gif

The Bank Manager shat himself? What about me? :lol:
It was bought 2 years ago though. I would hate to think what it costs now. Also I actually only paid for a standard wing with standard mounts. Umemoto San upgraded me for free :lol:

Bloody hell. That would have been a lot cheaper. Oh you are a jammy bastad.

^^^^

What a cool pic :D .

BGW's are awesome.

I want the J's one for my S2000.

Just waiting for the opportunity to pick one up.

I'm pretty sure I saw this leaving Mimms this morning when I was on my way into work. I mean how many Js kitted DC5's can there be in this part of the world :lol:. Car looks great on the move

How many facelift J's kitted DC5s in that part of the world. Facelifts are uber rare in standard form.

Cheers lads, it's been long in the waiting/making and I am simply blown away by the outcome. Tom, Willie and the rest of the guys at TGM have done an amazing job including Tomo (tint/sticker guy next to TGM).

Front.jpg

Frontquarter.jpg

Rearquarter.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back